Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant (578 Views)

Why Is Our Minimum Wage Stagnant? / Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 8:17am On Apr 22
helinues:

I am on NL to relax , not in agony like some people hence no frustration in my comments

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by nedu666: 8:18am On Apr 22
If you like conduct night vigil for Nigeria. If govt officials refuse to stop stealing, no change will happen.. remember the money for embezzlement can never be used for development
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:19am On Apr 22
gidgiddy:

The country failed a long time ago

How progressive have you been as an individual before talking about the country?

For how many years now have you been having fixated mindset about the progress of this country?

It be like some of una no even dey bother to reflect on your activities on this forum before pointing fingers

1 Like

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:21am On Apr 22
Cindypresh:

Keep deceiving yourself

The deceived ones are the acclaimed bullionaires even though they are going through penury.

Very obvious it's their frustrating nature that make them to hating on in the progress of the country

1 Like

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Nice2023(m): 8:23am On Apr 22
U don't know what a failed country is.

U think it is by the kangaroo economy it runs. Nigeria is akin to a failed nation.

A country that almost everyone beat the traffic light.

A nation that allows its soldiers to ramsack a village and eliminate whomever they see.

A nation that Ambush its soldiers at will.

A nation where the gold in Zamfara belongs to bandits and tge rich in zamfara while the oil and gas in the southern region belongs to the North.

A nation where the poor is jailed for stealing food just survive while their politicians negotiate their loots and are set free.

A nation where some regions hate themselves more than those causing the actual problems (politicians).

A nation that uses the poor to set an example.

A nation that allows scammers to scam u via a bank and still can not probe the scammer using the same electronic means.

A nation that cannot provide employment for her citizens can not be a successful nation but a failed nation.

A nation where the children of the poor are either roaming the street while the children of the rich are in NNPC,FIRS,CBN,PENCOM,DPR and name it.

A nation where most graduates that clocked 40 are still at their parents home without a job is a failed nation...an embarrassment to the continent.

helinues:
If the government fails, it means we all fail together as a Nigeria.

How then do you expect things to better for you in a failed country?

Change your mindset and wish your country the best so that you can also progress in life

The choice is yours
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 8:23am On Apr 22
helinues:

The deceived ones are the acclaimed bullionaires even though they are going through penury.

Very obvious it's their frustrating nature that make them to hating on in the progress of the country

I see you lovers of Nigeria...this were you in 2012 loving Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by DMerciful(m): 8:24am On Apr 22
Look at the govt of Buhari, a very corrupt govt. What prayers would have made that govt succeed?

What prayers can make Tinubu's govt that was forged in iniquities succeed?
helinues:

Right thing like what? You meant that have been doing left things since?
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:25am On Apr 22
Cindypresh:

I see you lovers of Nigeria...this were you in 2012 loving Nigeria

I have told you people to stop lumping me with those who mocked GEJ when he was the president.

Seh some of una put soaked cotton wool for your ears?

I supported GEJ through his first term as the word opposition dey exist for here .

Know what to tag with that bunkum
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:26am On Apr 22
DMerciful:
Look at the govt of Buhari, a very corrupt govt. What prayers would have made that govt succeed?

What prayers can make Tinubu's govt that was forged in iniquities succeed?

Stop the incoherency.

Na Monday morning we dey bro
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 8:27am On Apr 22
helinues:

I have told you people to stop lumping me with those who mocked GEJ when he was the president.

Seh some of una put soaked cotton wool for your ears?

I supported GEJ through his first term as the word opposition dey exist for here .

Know what to tag with that bunkum

Same way you've denied ever supporting clueless buhari 😂

You'll still deny failure tinubu in due time
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:29am On Apr 22
Cindypresh:

Same way you've denied ever supporting clueless buhari 😂

You'll still deny failure tinubu in due time

Deal with the first bursted Lamba and admit your false allegations before throwing another one

Can't some of you guys learn about eyes pushing?
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by DMerciful(m): 8:32am On Apr 22
You make it seems like the reason Nigeria is not succeeding is because some people are wishing her bad. Thats just a lazy way of looking at things
helinues:

Stop the incoherency.

Na Monday morning we dey bro
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 8:32am On Apr 22
helinues:

Deal with the first bursted Lamba and admit your false allegations before throwing another one

Can't some of you guys learn about eyes pushing?

Eyes pushing and denying buhari?? So who did you support in 2015 and 2019??

I'm waiting for your lies
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Iamanoited: 8:32am On Apr 22
NO ONE WANTS TINUBU TO FAIL. HE IS THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP NOW AND WE ALL WISH HIM SUCCESS.

NIGERIA BELONGS TO ALL OF US AND DEMOCRACY DEMANDS THE PARTICIPATION OF ALL OF US TO REMAIN RELEVANT.

SO ATA4JEL-AKPABIO TINUBU ARIWOOLA FOR JUDICIARY EXECUTIVE AND LEGISLATIVE SHOULD PLEASE RETURN FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW AND ALSO ADOPT A CERTIFIED TITHES CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SINE DIE.
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:33am On Apr 22
DMerciful:
You make it seems like the reason Nigeria is not succeeding is because some people are wishing her bad. Thats just a lazy way of looking at things

Nigeria is succeeding. This no be hear say but facts.
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:34am On Apr 22
Cindypresh:

Eyes pushing and denying buhari?? So who did you support in 2015 and 2019??

I'm waiting for your lies

Embrace some shame if you can't apologize for the wrong accusations about attacking GEJ when he was president
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by DMerciful(m): 8:34am On Apr 22
Na wa for you o.
helinues:

Nigeria is succeeding. This no be hear say but facts.

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 8:36am On Apr 22
helinues:

Embrace some shame if you can't apologize for the wrong accusations about attacking GEJ when he was president

There's no way you'll support GEJ and love Apc that has bastardised the country since they took over.

Except you lack principle and integrity
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:37am On Apr 22
DMerciful:
Na wa for you o.

This no be about na wa for you. I said na facts, if you want to argue it, still get some time before I start getting busy for the week
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:38am On Apr 22
Cindypresh:

There's no way you'll support GEJ and love Apc that has bastardised the country since they took over.

Except you lack principle and integrity

Because opposition don't exist for here. Had Obi or Atiku won, I would have also supported, after all the progress of the country should be the priority.

Can you see the difference now?

1 Like

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by DMerciful(m): 8:40am On Apr 22
No empirical data supports your argument rather you're exercising blind faith
helinues:

This no be about na wa for you. I said na facts, if you want to argue it, still get some time before I start getting busy for the week
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 8:42am On Apr 22
helinues:

Because opposition don't exist for here. Had Obi or Atiku won, I would have also supported, after all the progress of the country should be the priority.

Can you see the difference now?

Hahahaha

You that some parts of your brain is made up of "Obi will never be president"

You support just anybody declared president in Nigeria whether incompetent or not? You see that you don't have a principle
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:46am On Apr 22
Cindypresh:

Hahahaha

You that some parts of your brain is made up of "Obi will never be president"

You support just anybody declared president in Nigeria whether incompetent or not? You see that you don't have a principle

The thread below is about the Obidients behaviors when engaging with others.

You just proved to be one of the addicted members

https://www.nairaland.com/7194827/obis-supporters-claimed-obidient

1 Like

Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by gidgiddy: 8:46am On Apr 22
helinues:

How progressive have you been as an individual before talking about the country?

For how many years now have you been having fixated mindset about the progress of this country?

It be like some of una no even dey bother to reflect on your activities on this forum before pointing fingers

Progressive? Nigeria has not Progressed since 1960, it is an unworkable entity and there is no miracle Tinubu, Obi, Atiku or anyone can do about it

What we should be talking about is peaceful break up, let everyone go and manage their territory as best as they know how, the way we were doing before the white man came to force us together
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:48am On Apr 22
gidgiddy:

Progressive? Nigeria has not Progressed since 1960, it is an unworkable entity and there is no miracle Tinubu, Obi, Atiku or anyone can do about it

What we should be talking about is peaceful break up, let everyone go and manage their territory as best as they know how, the way we were doing before the white man came to force us together

Let's put Nigeria aside, we are talking about your thoughts, reasonings and attitudes on this forum for years.

How progressive are they? Tell us the things you have done on this forum that yiu are proud of which definitely show the progressive nature of you.
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 8:49am On Apr 22
helinues:

The thread below is about the Obidients behaviors when engaging with others.

You just proved to be one of the addicted members

https://www.nairaland.com/7194827/obis-supporters-claimed-obidient

This is not what I asked, have you ever made the statement or not??

You see how you shoot yourself in the leg
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 8:51am On Apr 22
Cindypresh:

This is not what I asked, have you ever made the statement or not??

You see how you shoot yourself in the leg

There are some things in life you have no power about e.g like who becomes the president.

Do you get that?
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 9:01am On Apr 22
helinues:

There are some things in life you have no power about e.g like who becomes the president.

Do you get that?

Helinues change your ways, stop deceiving yourself and experience true life and progress
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 9:04am On Apr 22
Cindypresh:

Helinues change your ways, stop deceiving yourself and experience true life and progress

Na those who refused to move just because of one collosal failure loss in a contested election are those who still get stuck without moving like a tree
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Ofunaofu: 9:10am On Apr 22
helinues:
If the government fails, it means we all fail together as a Nigeria.

How then do you expect things to better for you in a failed country?

Change your mindset and wish your country the best so that you can also progress in life

The choice is yours

While those who create senseless threads and comments on a daily basis about what others think of this calamitous Tinubu regime are already stagnant and can never move forward,
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by Cindypresh(f): 9:11am On Apr 22
helinues:

Na those who refused to move just because of one collosal failure loss in a contested election are those who still get stuck without moving like a tree

Election was over a year ago, but you still talk about it more often.

Guess who has refused to move on
Re: Those Who Expect This Government To Fail Should Be Expecting To Remain Stagnant by helinues: 9:11am On Apr 22
Ofunaofu:

While those who create senseless threads and comments on a daily basis about what others think of this calamitous Tinubu regime are already stagnant and can never move forward,

Why do you also love to comment on senseless threads?

Isn't that senselessly raised to power 16?

Huh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are We "nigerians" Afraid Of Change? / Breaking News: Appeal Court Stops Soludo • Verdict Shocks Pdp / Reps Threaten To Revoke N2bn Customs Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.