Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors (54024 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by sugarlyn: 4:22pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:
angry... Not that im defending these Chinese people, but I've been to China and I know their tradition, Chinese people are extremely discreet, they don't like sharing anything with you. That's why they live in clusters, Chinatown. You hardly see Chinese people intermingle with commoners. And they do it to everyone including Europeans not just blacks alone. I think it's an Asian thing.
I believe why the restricted Nigerians there is fear of their safety, because from the report it started January this year and it was this January that dollars started skyrocketing and food stuffs increased astronomically. So they feared that Nigerians might want to loot their shops or do something sinister to them..

True talk.
I agree with you.
There's sense in what you just said.
Well said.
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22
I love and Stan with china I also love the way they arrange their things letting Nigerian in will definitely disfigured their ways of life i love Chinese people that's all

1 Like

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:
yeah it sounds nonsense but it's a fact they do that. Maybe not the way they do it in Africa but they don't like to intermingle. During the Rodney king LA riots in the US 1992, most Asian shops were attacked (although mainly Korean shops) because of their discriminatory attitude. Bruce Lee had to escape China to the US because he exposed Martial arts to the western world and Chinese people weren't happy about it. Hence his mysterious death. Those people are mysterious.
Hian
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Honestey: 4:24pm On Apr 22
It's not their fault, our leaders make us look like animals to them and they are treating us as such
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Lifestone(m): 4:24pm On Apr 22
bnanny:

Stop being a slave to anything white. Your inferiority is too much. Change for your own good.
Chinese are not white please
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by alizma: 4:24pm On Apr 22
Anytime there is a case of missing person in Abuja, the police should turn the whole place upside down in search of the missing person. By the time this happens twice or thrice in a week, nobody will tell them to open their door wider thane wide for all to come in. If no be Naija wey no maintain level, who won drag lizard with them?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by kiddkash(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22
SoNature:
If a Chinese actually established that business, it wasn't set up for profit-making purposes. How many Chinese live in Abuja that will give you enough sales to keep that business going? Some things don't just make any sense.
It reeks of money laundering
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by wirinet(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

God bless you for that. They are bunches hypocrites. Bigoted tribalist complaining about racism.
I am honestly ashamed of you guys. So because there is tribalism in Nigeria now justifies Chinese coming into our country and insult us? There is no country in the world that does not suffer some degree of racism/tribalism. In England there are serious tribalism between the English, the Scots, the Welsh and the Irish. Same in China, there are serious tribal tension among the various ethnicities. But when it come to confronting outsiders they forger their differences and unite to face a common enemy/threat or humiliation. Here you guys rejoice and give support to our enemies and wish all us dead.
Pathetic.

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Lifestone(m): 4:27pm On Apr 22
Ttipsy:
The Chinese man will be looking at Nigerians with one eyes.

Bigots condemning a bigot??
Whatever we do to ourselves here is not their business and does not warrant them to discriminate against us in our own country. It's so irritating to me

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by walegon: 4:28pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:
angry... Not that im defending these Chinese people, but I've been to China and I know their tradition, Chinese people are extremely discreet, they don't like sharing anything with you. That's why they live in clusters, Chinatown. You hardly see Chinese people intermingle with commoners. And they do it to everyone including Europeans not just blacks alone. I think it's an Asian thing.
I believe why the restricted Nigerians there is fear of their safety, because from the report it started January this year and it was this January that dollars started skyrocketing and food stuffs increased astronomically. So they feared that Nigerians might want to loot their shops or do something sinister to them..

Who the Bleep are u referring to as commoners :|

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by RHINO123: 4:29pm On Apr 22
Ofodirinwa:

Gradually Nigerians will learn what racism is because it seems most of our people think there is logic to it or it's normal thinking.
If someone is racist, they will rather become poverty stricken than receive money from black customers. Many luxury brands have openly asked black people to stop buying their products even though that is their main customer base and their fellow whites are not interested. It is a mental illness

Name the brand please

1 Like

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Lifestone(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22
MIGHTYMAN82:
I love and Stan with china I also love the way they arrange their things letting Nigerian in will definitely disfigured their ways of life i love Chinese people that's all
Now they are shut down, go and open it for them. Enemy of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by hslbroker2(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22
Lifestone:

So hate and discrimination from Chinco makes sense to you? Jeez
at all
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by CheapHomes1: 4:31pm On Apr 22
helinues:

Your hate for your country don't dey make you misyarn

everything is hate as if you love Nigeria more than any other person. you have been supporting crooks that have taken Nigeria backwards for almost 9years and you are accusing other people of hating Nigeria
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by hslbroker2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22
wirinet:

Forget hate among ourselves, that's a family problem. It's unacceptable that outsiders would come into our house and start insulting us.
thst is shaa
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by ottersberger(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:

These are all fine, but they should do that in China. You cannot practice apartheid in my own country, sorry.

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by toujurs: 4:33pm On Apr 22
See the tears in the comment section. grin. Even those that can't afford anything in the store

1 Like

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Jungleluv5: 4:33pm On Apr 22
Bad caption which one is shut down again here when non Chinese are allowed in
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by joepentwo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22
What do u want to get in Chinese mall in the first place, abi na chopping stick grin grin grin

Click the link on my signature to earn 1k
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Lifestone(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22
DeadCountry:

Stop barking like a rabid dog you nitwit hypocrite. Is what the Chinese did more bad than Igbo lives, properties and businesses that you omoniles and your illegal terrorist government are destroying at Lagos? The Chinese owns their supermarket and they reserves the right to chose who buys from them.
Your hatred for Nigeria is palpable. You forgot history too soon. When Yoruba has opportunities to confiscate Igbos Properties after the Civil war, they didn't. Commercial disputes are completely different from discrimination moreso from a foreigners in your country

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by CountinBlessins(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22
ColonelZeus:
There is nothing bad in the way they go about their business.
As long as they pay their taxes, I believe Nigerians should mind their business.

Did you finish secondary school?

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Ttipsy(f): 4:37pm On Apr 22
Lifestone:

Whatever we do to ourselves here is not their business and does not warrant them to discriminate against us in our own country. It's so irritating to me
shut up!
What is the difference??
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by mablie(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22
Ofodirinwa:

Gradually Nigerians will learn what racism is because it seems most of our people think there is logic to it or it's normal thinking.
If someone is racist, they will rather become poverty stricken than receive money from black customers. Many luxury brands have openly asked black people to stop buying their products even though that is their main customer base and their fellow whites are not interested. It is a mental illness

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by maasoap(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22
sweerychick:

And yet, their residential and business buildings are on Nigeria soils grin grin grin. You lack common sense

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Sapasenator: 4:39pm On Apr 22
wirinet:

I am honestly ashamed of you guys. So because there is tribalism in Nigeria now justifies Chinese coming into our country and insult us? There is no country in the world that does not suffer some degree of racism/tribalism. In England there are serious tribalism between the English, the Scots, the Welsh and the Irish. Same in China, there are serious tribal tension among the various ethnicities. But when it come to confronting outsiders they forger their differences and unite to face a common enemy/threat or humiliation. Here you guys rejoice and give support to our enemies and wish all us dead.
Pathetic.

I am honestly ashamed of you guys who discriminate against your fellow countrymen because of tribes. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by wirinet(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22
Lifestone:

Your hatred for Nigeria is palpable. You forgot history too soon. When Yoruba has opportunities to confiscate Igbos Properties after the Civil war, they didn't. Commercial disputes are completely different from discrimination moreso from a foreigners in your country
It's amazing that this generation of igbos are so hateful. Their fathers were more reasonable. The hatred exhibited by todays igbo youth had never been witnessed in Nigeria, even during and immediately after the civil war. My father inlaw actually fought in the civil war and was very close to ojukwu. You will never find him spewing so much hatred for Nigeria or Yorubas or even hausa-fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by maasoap(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22
sugarlyn:

True talk.
I agree with you.
There's sense in what you just said.
Well said.

Sense in stereotyping over 200 million people? They are still living in the same Nigeria, commuting between their residential houses and business premises within the same Nigeria. Yet, it is the people who want to spend their money they're afraid of? Abeg, stop the joke

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by onuman: 4:42pm On Apr 22
Celestialsword:

https://punchng.com/abuja-chinese-supermarket-shuts-doors-after-punch-report/?amp
Ashamed of my country to see a Chinese Market that doesn't allow Nigerians shop in it
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22
faceland:

They are probably doing asian shit in there

Hope this is not real?
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by Cantonese: 4:44pm On Apr 22
SoNature:
If a Chinese actually established that business, it wasn't set up for profit-making purposes. How many Chinese live in Abuja that will give you enough sales to keep that business going? Some things don't just make any sense.

No sense in this talk please.

The Chinese and Indians have the highest population of Asians in Nigeria. They are in millions and they are in every corner of Nigeria. They control the mines. They partly run the business in Alaba, etc.

The Chinese and Indians are absolute racists. Travel and see for yasef

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by viodemus: 4:44pm On Apr 22
Don't you know the Chinese inspect the food they eat? They have the ones they sell to the others, then they have the ones they do due diligence on.

Like others pointed out. There is more tribalism here than anything they can do, and they are more wicked than Europeans, but less wicked than arabs.
Re: Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors by DCONE1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22
papyjaypaul:
Rightly so. If to say dem allow some people, dey will give them award for not letting Nigerians in. That's how much they hate their fellow Nigerians.

Chinatown itself is a response to oppression but what do I know? People don't read history anymore, they give it to Ai
Go and watch the series "Warrior" .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) / Coca-cola Mini Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.