Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) (59330 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Brainmytool: 5:55pm On Apr 23
DagashSamson:
Very disheartening what some girls publicly wear and assume its fashionable.

HT = Draw @ 2.2 odds
Poland Division 1
Zaglebie Sosnowiec - S. Rzeszow

E don cut since morning πŸ˜‚
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by idahme(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23
franchasofficia:
Beautiful wink

Anybody that hate women should be stoned to death.

I keep wondering how miserable is the life of gays cry

Make Una get sense small na, is it too much to ask?

Una go open Una leg and body like ashawo but when Dem call u ashawo I go vex, what sort of life contradictions is that? Make u no open ur body where I dey ooo, I go send u back to the trenches where u came from

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Alexiiydon: 6:01pm On Apr 23
johnog4sure:
I agree with u, God forgive me I bleeped one of my wivfe's brides maid
God kill you ...ask your wife for her forgiveness

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by RushManni: 6:01pm On Apr 23
LuQuLuQu:

Egbon, most men are community projects. If in doubt ask Chioma Adeleke

If you were enlightened, you'd have known that this aspect only affects women (no matter how you compare with men).

Just like the aspect of having a sense of responsibility to take care of family especially financially, and mentally, is what is used to gauge a man. And it'll look foolish to compare that of a man with a woman or use it's lack to justify a man cos women aren't usually this way.

So these two aspects have different significance to male or females.....

But does it mean promiscuity should be encouraged ? No

Does it mean not having a sense of responsibility especially financially should be encouraged ? No still
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Kaido: 6:02pm On Apr 23
franchasofficia:
Beautiful wink

Ashewo πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:02pm On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:

You sound dumb. So when yahoo boys keep defrauding people,it's like asking are the white victims not encouraging it by falling victim to love ?

Do not be stupid there is no excuse for such immoral behavior
are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23
CheapHomes1:

are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

Dummy are the victims of rape to blame for dressing sexy? illiterate angry

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:05pm On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:

2 Likes

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Adakintroy: 6:11pm On Apr 23
Bro make mistake.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23
CheapHomes1:

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23
spagettiluv:
she is an ibo lady, Olivia Emmanuel by name,she has come online to say she does not care.
Yoruba ladies are well cultured and won’t go low to show their nudity to the public .

Second image shows Yoruba women in elegant Aso ebi
Even in the yoruba one, no be breast i dey see there? Thing is this aso ebi thing has presented some ladies the opportunity to be irresponsible showing too much flesh. I blame the bride, groom and their family for condoning that BS
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by NOwazobia: 6:16pm On Apr 23
All evening newspapers & single mothers.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by mizzyjozywizzy(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23
Am I the only one wondering what's the "revealing" is. cause I ain't seeing anything revealing if you ask me πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Apr 23
Mindlog:

She "tried covering up" for the wedding, for someone whose mind has been nurtured for nudism based on her subsequent video. cheesy cheesy cheesy

How do you guys know her and I don't?
Is she an influencer or something? cheesy
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by ThrustReverser(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23
Hoeshebi dress tongue
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23
DagashSamson:

Spit. If you men don't patronise them. They will stop it

U guys bash the ladies and don't scold the men

It takes both gender to do naughty stuffs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Kajaard: 6:26pm On Apr 23
DagashSamson:

It's sad really.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by DirtyAfonjas: 6:27pm On Apr 23
That's how to know when a prostitute is wedding, unclothedness is part of their daily activities and probably, one of her male customers wedded her.
They are all in the same BUSINESS
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:28pm On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:

you sound hurt. whats the problem? are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23
CheapHomes1:

you sound hurt. whats the problem? are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Apr 23
johnog4sure:
l will call your wife and your in-laws tomorrow morning and report to them shocked

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Quebec91(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23
cheesy
iamphilips:
They came to hustle for customers
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by StraightGaay: 6:36pm On Apr 23
franchasofficia:
Beautiful wink

Shut up
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Mindlog: 6:37pm On Apr 23
pocohantas:

How do you guys know her and I don't?
Is she an influencer or something? cheesy

Saw her video on twitter, how she would want her umunna and nwunyedis to be nude for her own traditional wedding, her being okay with party with her future husband etc. In summary, her disinhibited behaviour reflects her histrionic trait but like they say, everybody get as e dey do am. wink wink wink
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:38pm On Apr 23
Oloshos on parade. Take away for the boys
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 6:40pm On Apr 23
johnog4sure:
tell us the whole story? She later took in for you and you begged her with 750k to abort the pregnancy.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23
Where is that Prophet of a Guy? His Attention is Urgently Needed Here
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by occfx: 6:47pm On Apr 23
Zonefree:
As a wise man, na through your woman's Asoebi girls you go take know if your woman na community project.

Ganja man don marry akwampi
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by emelda86(f): 6:48pm On Apr 23
She replied that "your men are in my DM I will give them styles you haven't given them before" u see men eeh...forget they will pay heavily to bleep her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by imagrg(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23
Free to air toto advert!

They are ready for a bargain!
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:55pm On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:

nigga, whats the problem? you sound hurt. are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23
CheapHomes1:

nigga, whats the problem? you sound hurt. are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video) / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.