Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) (59329 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23
You're a victim of your own ethical failures. Continue.

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23
Olosho industry
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by jeromestarks: 7:03pm On Apr 23
Zonefree:
As a wise man, na through your woman's Asoebi girls you go take know if your woman na community project.
My thought exactly.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Phantom233: 7:10pm On Apr 23
One of their team mates have been taken into marriage...what do you expect?🤔

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CharleyBright(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23
Gentleman72:
Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Saturday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Saturday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

You never sell this phone after many weeks and hunger never kill you all these weeks¿??
Don't worry, you don't need the food.. just continue looking for who to scam.

3 Likes

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by aspabay(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23
They say we should not stereotype them
But a cat meows, a dog barks.
When i see someone dressed as a doctor, we call him a doctor, when dressed as a pastor we call him pastor even if he is not.

These ones are prost!tutes looking for customers.

2 Likes

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Monaboo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23
You see that girl in Infront, a good husband fall on her.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by alezzy13: 7:19pm On Apr 23
Total nonsense. 😡😡

The first lady in particular.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by AreaFada2: 7:25pm On Apr 23
GanagiBitrus:

Without Demand, there would be no Supply.
Well done, na acada you be.
Nigerian "Adam Smith"
Where you dey na im 9ja economy dey suffer. cheesy cheesy grin grin

We need to know the worth/value of olosho parole to 9ja economy.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CheapHomes1: 7:29pm On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:

Dummy are the victims of rape to blame for dressing sexy? illiterate angry

nigga, whats the problem? you sound hurt. are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Fredoh(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23
TunezMediaTV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBDILInrTs

The Asoebi girls are getting criticized for wearing such a revealing outfit at a wedding

My body my choice, leave them to it and they pollute the society and children.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Psoul(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23
They have enough material to sew clothes that will be overflowing to the ground but not enough to cover their small bwests

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23
CheapHomes1:

nigga, whats the problem? you sound hurt. are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?
Dummy are the victims of rape to blame for dressing sexy? illiterate
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by onadana: 7:45pm On Apr 23
Zonefree:
As a wise man, na through your woman's Asoebi girls you go take know if your woman na community project.

AKA...A....sh...?..wo United.Show me your friend and I will tell you who you're. The guy dey collect free punnany...from one or some of them,check am wella
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CheapHomes1: 7:47pm On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:

bro, whats the problem? you sound hurt. are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

1 Like

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by adecz: 8:00pm On Apr 23
What do you expect from a slay mama
wedding...

💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Show me your friends and I'll tell you
who you are..
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23
CheapHomes1:

bro, whats the problem? you sound hurt. are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CheapHomes1: 8:11pm On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:

why the pains? whats the problem? you sound hurt. are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23
CheapHomes1:

why the pains? whats the problem? you sound hurt. are the men not the ones encouraging hookup by always being ready to part with huge sums of money just because of sex?

You go tire angry I get your time forever . Fool.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by johnog4sure: 8:18pm On Apr 23
Enemyofpeace:
tell us the whole story? She later took in for you and you begged her with 750k to abort the pregnancy.
hahhaha u be bad guy how you take know, she claim she took in, I sent her 10k I think another 5k to make her happy. U are bad guy, u are guilty too
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by johnog4sure: 8:20pm On Apr 23
Alexiiydon:
God kill you ...ask your wife for her forgiveness
lol, y e kon pain u like this, na God get life na wetin I wan do?
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by johnog4sure: 8:21pm On Apr 23
AngelicBeing:
l will call your wife and your in-laws tomorrow morning and report to them shocked
Na since 2020 na old sin
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:44pm On Apr 23
She went back to Facebook and was rejoicing that she had finally trended..

Imagine.
She is rejoicing that she trended because of her nudity..

Ok naa.

We would be expecting lots of nudity from ladies who had thrown all their shame to the wind.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23
Zonefree:

OLOHUN IN OLAMIDE'S VOICE
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by frikpus: 8:56pm On Apr 23
when an ashawo is signing out from her cliche.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Pinkyposh(f): 9:02pm On Apr 23
Zonefree:
Well unfortunately, she's a sister to the groom
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:35pm On Apr 23
johnog4sure:
Na since 2020 na old sin
grin
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Villa12(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23
tiswell:
no forgiveness required,na man you be egbon!
your wife will do same to one of your groomsmen. We go praise am say she's a legend
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by Villa12(m): 9:57pm On Apr 23
MrColdsweat:
Men are in serious trouble because na ashawo full everywhere.
even women are in soup as na irresponsible men full ground.
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by MisterMan123456: 10:05pm On Apr 23
If those are the brides friends,
then she's a retired O_ _ _ _O.
Thanks
Re: The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) by correctguy101(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23
DagashSamson:
Very disheartening what some girls publicly wear and assume its fashionable.

Disheartening ke?

Bobo old your heart tight o. Or find correct gin or Igbo smoke so your heart and your eyes go strong.

You dey worry gfor people wey no worry about how dem dress... Those ones come sell market and it's never wrong to show ya wares...grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears Skipmy Dress To An Event (Photos, Video) / Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.