Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? (23232 Views)

How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? / For Sale 5bedroom, 2parlours, 5toilets, one kitchen, 2relaxation spot and BQ / 4bedroom Flat And 7rooms Toilet, Bathroom N Kitchen For Tenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by SouthSouth1914: 5:39pm On Apr 23
richie240:
If u can afford it, build two houses at quite a distance apart from each other.
The average woman have trouble accepting her sisters-in-law/mothers-in-law who have no romantic association with her husband how much less a woman who shares d same dick with her.

Women are fickle-minded and can easily be swayed by d devil. (if I lie, ask Eve)
Any small thing they begin to envy each other and we know what can result from there.
A's son is more brilliant than B's, beef don start be that.

Save more money and build 2 separate houses. You can then be oscillating btw the 2.

Taaa dia.
I get the sense b4 u.

Na d same tin me myself talk
grin grin

Oga carry the sense go deposit for bank make dem credit you!
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by 99persait(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23
Lonestar124:
Build two kitchen bro, don't listen to any advice beside this my own..
to avoid trouble
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Fantazy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23
Two kitchens means theyโ€™ll cook separately.
You should know what to do
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by gbassa: 5:47pm On Apr 23
You should build 2 kitchens based on my own experience. When we had a single kitchen, there was too much quarrels from my stepmums and they were doing the cooking 2 weeks each but after giving each a separate kitchen and later a separate flat, the quarrels stopped.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by delishpot: 5:48pm On Apr 23
Just go the extra mile and build 2 separate houses. One for each wife and her kids. You live with each wife every other week
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by richie240: 5:53pm On Apr 23
SouthSouth1914:

Oga carry the sense go deposit for bank make dem credit you!
Haba my bloda, you don vex nau-nau?
so person cannot joke with u again ni?
grin

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Krankhead: 5:54pm On Apr 23
Kipaji:
I'm building my home for me and my two wives.

Each wife will have her bedroom.
Now, I am wondering whether I should build one or two kitchen.
What do you think?
Input from (current or future) polygamists and women would be appreciated.
That's your problem. Why brings thos nonsense here?
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by esiri4jesu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23
Kipaji:

What do you think?
Two kitchens to avoid avoidable issues.
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by richie240: 5:57pm On Apr 23
My bloda it's not anyone's fault o.
One single woman is a 'faction' to herself, how much more 2.

Those who know, know
cool
Danielnicks:

By that logic you should allocate the same feeding allowance to them, stock both kitchen equally, eat the same amount of food from one kitchen in the next kitchen, so one wife won't say she cooked a lot for you that's why her stock finished faster.

You're obviously building a house not a home. And years later you will wonder why there's a wall between both factions. Yes, I called them factions, because that's what you're creating.
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by InvertedHammer: 5:58pm On Apr 23
Konquest:

You made some valid points there but it's also good to get a second and even third opinion from folks and professionals alike in any field of human endeavor.

Then a man "walking" in his shoes can finally make up his mind (even though he already has his own initial ideas on what to do) based on thorough scrutiny of feedbacks so as NOT to get blindsided. So far, he's got a lot of good advice on this family-related issue and a significant number of men here have given very succinct feedbacks.

I can see the OP going far in his long-term polygamous relationships because he is NOT afraid to ask for feedback and he's willing to learn while not compromising the unity of his children who he wants to see grow up together as brothers and sisters.
/
The best opinion he can get is from the two wives. Three of them should sit down and figure out the best way forward. With this approach, there won't be any room for surprises and denials.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Damian911: 6:01pm On Apr 23
DeGods007:

My mentor I salute you cool cool

I can't wait to be like you wink

Please build separate kitchen for them...if you are still willing to get a third wife later in life, please make avenue for her own space too

Na man you be ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by mozona(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23
three kitchen is good but you forget that they can poison each other food,
starting from the kitchen.

cos you cannot tell me that a polygamous home is a peaceful home no matter
how much you have.
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Omoawoke: 6:11pm On Apr 23
Kipaji:

What do you think?

Two kitchens bro

But if you have enough resources, build two different apartments entirely.
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by richie240: 6:11pm On Apr 23
Sebi una don start?
Which one is better btw having a peppery meal in a house home and being 'unattached'.

Even oyibo wives sef wey never chop pepper in their lives dey adjust, how much more daughter of d soil like u.
Abeg, that one na trivial thing which can be worked around.

Na bcus of ds kind trivial issues make me advise the op to build 2 separate buildings (las-las separate apartments) for hin 2 wives.
Women, una sen-ren-ren too much.
cool
pocohantas:

So if you marry wife wey no sabi cook or likes too much pepper, my innocent kids go follow una dey chop am? Don't foster your unity with my kids nutrition, your Lordship.

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Bigzigg(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23
Instead, let them be their separate houses that come with each kitchen
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by SouthSouth1914: 6:14pm On Apr 23
richie240:

Haba my bloda, you don vex nau-nau?
so person cannot joke with u again ni?
grin

I nor vex o bro! We dey together! Haha

I just want make dem credit you na..

1 Like

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by samwash(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23
Kipaji:

What do you think?

Oga !!! Take this advice from me build 3 kitchen or even 4, you may decide to expand the ministry latter on in life, you can never tell.
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Blackdisciple(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23
Build the kitchen for each you will love it later since it is building you are doing not renting build to your test, even add each of them with separate bedrooms too...
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Konquest: 6:18pm On Apr 23
InvertedHammer:

/
The best opinion he can get is from the two wives. Three of them should sit down and figure out the best way forward. With this approach, there won't be any room for surprises and denials.

/
Absolutely, I'm on the same page with you... You've rounded it off succinctly.

Our male forebears in most African cultures and ethnicities were largely into polygamy pre-1900 and the years leading right up to the mid-1900s and they handled things quite well on the home front by being all-inclusive in their approach to doing things within the family space.
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Emman08: 6:21pm On Apr 23
Build two houses if you want peace of mind
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Laple0541(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23
Kipaji:

What do you think?

So you want them to have separate bedrooms for your selfish interest but you donโ€™t want them to have separate kitchene abi?

I pity you! If possible, put them in separate houses.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Danmayo123: 6:26pm On Apr 23
Iโ€™m a architect, I can help you out with the design, Text on WhatsApp: 090.332.888.455

1 Like

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Emusan(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23
Kipaji:

What do you think?

Yet you polygamist will be making it looks like there is no envy, jealous and hatred among your wives.

Why two rooms and not just one room for you and two of them?

Why not just one kitchen to show how they love each other?
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Konquest: 6:33pm On Apr 23
gbassa:
You should build 2 kitchens based on my own experience. When we had a single kitchen, there was too much quarrels from my stepmums and they were doing the cooking 2 weeks each but after giving each a separate kitchen and later a separate flat, the quarrels stopped.
That's it... That's the true spirit to getting into a state of tranquility on the home scene. Once you deal with the little things that can cause frictions on the home scene if unnatended to, polygamy becomes easypeazy. Ditto for monogamous relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Quebec91(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23
cheesy
garriAndsugar:
Make the kitchen 3, as you will need one more wife in the future
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by BigManny: 6:42pm On Apr 23
Hollasmall:
Na man you be! How you Dey cope with two wives

Though I've not been there, but I think it's easier to cope with two wives than coping with most entitled mannerless and manipulative single wives.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Goldbw122(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23
Lonestar124:

Best advice ever
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by tulabh: 6:53pm On Apr 23
Lonestar124:

Oshey
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by eyinjuege: 6:55pm On Apr 23
Build 2 houses/flats in the same compound and each woman will have their own space
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by youngrichnigga: 6:55pm On Apr 23
You need to buy two different pieces of land in two different areas and built two different houses for each of your wives......then you can visit them at different times from a timetable of schedule you will make....... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should I Have One Kitchen For Each of My Wives? by Hammylawali: 7:10pm On Apr 23
Kipaji:

What do you think?

One kitchen is fine, but get them their preferred kitchen equipments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exquisite And Modern Italian Decorative plaster Designs for your Home and Office / The Flourish Apartments And Terraces Ochid Rd. A Beautiful Abode / Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.