Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Need An Advice!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need An Advice!!! (297 Views)

I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice!!! by Pius4luv2023: 1:57pm On Apr 22
I have something that's bothering my mind for now, my girlfriend is pregnant for me but she is staying with her parent for now but she is sick, she sent a text message to me that she went to the hospital yesterday to take 2 drips but she didn't tell me that she was admited in the hospital so her family relative now call me that her mom call her that my girl friend was admited in the hospital for 2 days that i didn't show up and i didn't call her and I tried to explain to her relative that she didn't tell me anything that she was admited in the hospital that all what she told me that she went to the hospital to take some drips and she told me that why didn't I call to know how she feeling and I told her my mind that I'm broke right now that was the reason why I didn't call her and that was the reason why I didn't come over to check on her in her parent house and her relative now said I should send my account number to her that she will send some money to me, I was shy and I don't feel comfortable for her sending money to me, I feel like it's an embarrassment to me and it's not that I'm a proud person I feel it's a shame to me , i haven't send her my account details yet, I just want to know if it's wrong or right for my girlfriend family to be sending money to me , pls I need an mature advice.
Re: I Need An Advice!!! by Foodqueen(f): 2:17pm On Apr 22
And you say she's carrying your child.

3 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice!!! by dawnomike(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22
Pius4luv2023:
I have something that's bothering my mind for now, my girlfriend is pregnant for me but she is staying with her parent for now but she is sick, she sent a text message to me that she went to the hospital yesterday to take 2 drips but she didn't tell me that she was admited in the hospital so her family relative now call me that her mom call her that my girl friend was admited in the hospital for 2 days that i didn't show up and i didn't call her and I tried to explain to her relative that she didn't tell me anything that she was admited in the hospital that all what she told me that she went to the hospital to take some drips and she told me that why didn't I call to know how she feeling and I told her my mind that I'm broke right now that was the reason why I didn't call her and that was the reason why I didn't come over to check on her in her parent house and her relative now said I should send my account number to her that she will send some money to me, I was shy and I don't feel comfortable for her sending money to me, I feel like it's an embarrassment to me and it's not that I'm a proud person I feel it's a shame to me , i haven't send her my account details yet, I just want to know if it's wrong or right for my girlfriend family to be sending money to me , pls I need an mature advice.
Don't send your acct details... It's not pride, it is keeping the little self worth and respect you have left to protect.
Try to source for money elsewhere and ensure to visit her - It's important

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice!!! by advanceDNA: 2:31pm On Apr 22
Pius4luv2023:
my girlfriend family to be sending money to me , pls I need an mature advice.

How did they move from scolding u for not checking in their daughter to send ur account number......I'm not understanding....

That said .....Collecting money from ur to be- inlaws is the monster of all see finish....na set up for embarrassment ane insult
Re: I Need An Advice!!! by blackpanthar: 2:38pm On Apr 22
Pius4luv2023:

But are you not the same guy who claimed last year that your EX has 2 children for you? AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS TRYING TO COMMIT SUC*DE?

what really is wrong with you?

You don't need advice or help IF YOUR STORIES HERE ARE EVEN TRUE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice!!! by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22
Send your account number jare, country hard. grin
Re: I Need An Advice!!! by IAmHim1: 2:46pm On Apr 22
They should send the money to your girlfriend so that she can then send it to you without anyone knowing the source of the money. It's a simple sturvs

Pius4luv2023:
Re: I Need An Advice!!! by Stevenbright(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22
Tell her to please send the money to her relative (your girl) that she needs it more than you right now.
Re: I Need An Advice!!! by Pius4luv2023: 3:57pm On Apr 22
Foodqueen:

Yes
Re: I Need An Advice!!! by frozen70(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28
Pius4luv2023:

You are already in for a big thing, so whether you have pride or not, you must humble yourself, send the account number to that person, once you receive alert use it to visit her and get some provision for her with part of the money.

As it is now, you can't afford to pay the hospital bills neither can you afford to pay for the drugs

So let her know the source of the money you use for getting the provisions and still give her pocket money to hold from that money

Then go back and look for more money because you just started

Next time you will keep condom around you

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice!!! by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On Apr 28
Foodqueen:

He thought is a Rocket science

He just started

He is yet to price pampers and baby needs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice!!! by Reminderz: 8:09pm On Apr 28
well this is coming late, but for anyone that might be in the same situation in the future...
don't send your account number, source the money elsewhere and ensure you visit, and when you do, don't go there and start acting like a pvssy... act like the man you are and own up to your consequences...

your dick was working, but your finances wasn't... this is your karma, face it head-on... you won't be the first and definitely won't be the last...

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day: The Pains And Gains / Placing Your Pain Above Your Dream! / Wants Or Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.