Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend (1879 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Help: I Am Becoming Jealous And Antagonistic Towards My Brothers Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by Ayiman001: 6:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Recently my brother girlfriend has started developing an attitude which I don't like,
First i was ok with her since we where only 3 in our room,me,my brother and her.
Sometimes she sleeps in our room since it a one room self contained,and some time her and my bro sleep in her room until last month till now i noticed some changes in her,she now take the advantage of her coming to see my brother,she no longer sleep in her own room only thing she does is too take her bath and change up finish,the rest is our room from morning till night till the next day the same thing even my brother now feed her like it now his hole responsibility and we are student, recently my younger sister joined us she just got admission, now tired of her u can't even have privacy again even to talk to my bro some kind of issue i cant,i cant have my own visitors, because she just occupied every where,im feed up even my friends find it difficult to visit me and i dont know how to approach my brother about this i need your advice on how to handle this please naira land tha
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by alphaNomega: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2021
Invite your visitors and discuss whatever you want with your brother. No one said you should not
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by yomi007k(m): 6:36am On Oct 23, 2021
Who pays rent?

If the apartment rent is jointly for you ,your siblings and your parent specified so with them paying rent then, your brother gf is just a guest and should leave.

However, if the apartment was specified by your parents to be your brother's or if he pays then rent ,then he has the right on who stays.

All these siblings that prioritize gf over blood, it always ends in tears.
My siblings that did that can't come to me today for help becuase they know they messed up and I will gladly tell them NO.

Karma!

6 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by Ayiman001: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2021
We both pay the rents
And besides I'm not against his girlfriend coming to stay with him but my problem
Is some days just give us small privacy
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by Hathor5(f): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Ayiman001:
We both pay the rents
And besides I'm not against his girlfriend coming to stay with him but my problem
Is some days just give us small privacy

This is what you need to tell your brother and not us.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2021
Who get gf get peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by correctyourself(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2021
That is called student life, u na don enter grin

You, your brother and sister living same room because you're a good manager and you want to cut cost, you also need to manager your brother's girl friend as a good manager, this would be good for your CV having manage four persons grin grin
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by sisisioge: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2021
yomi007k:
Who pays rent?

If the apartment rent is jointly for you ,your siblings and your parent specified so with them paying rent then, your brother gf is just a guest and should leave.

However, if the apartment was specified by your parents to be your brother's or if he pays then rent ,then he has the right on who stays.

My siblings that did that can't come to me today for help becuase they know they messed up and I will gladly tell them NO.

Karma!

It is even worse cos the gf has a room. She and her bf should have made it a hotspot instead of inconvencing the bf's siblings.

At OP, you need to go rent your own room o. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by TeeGentle(m): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2021
talk to ur brother about it maybe privately
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Are you the one paying the rent? If not, theres really nothing much you can do. Except if it's your parents that are paying the rent then tell your brother to stop having school wife abi na student couple affairs in a space meant for you guys..

Your brother engaging in such a relationship as a student is not wise. Let him cut that relationship and face his studies and i hope you too are not planning to bring in your own babe.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by yomi007k(m): 8:19am On Oct 23, 2021
sisisioge:

It is even worse cos the gf has a room. She and her bf should have made it a hotspot instead of inconvencing the bf's siblings.

At OP, you need to go rent your own room o. Good luck.

I quite agree.

Let Op and his sister rent room and let the brother understand why they are leaving so that in the future if he comes knocking and they throw him out, he won't need to open a thread on nairaland.
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by Depressed101: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Ayiman001:
Recently my brother girlfriend has started developing an attitude which I don't like,
First i was ok with her since we where only 3 in our room,me,my brother and her.
Sometimes she sleeps in our room since it a one room self contained,and some time her and my bro sleep in her room until last month till now i noticed some changes in her,she now take the advantage of her coming to see my brother,she no longer sleep in her own room only thing she does is too take her bath and change up finish,the rest is our room from morning till night till the next day the same thing even my brother now feed her like it now his hole responsibility and we are student, recently my younger sister joined us she just got admission, now tired of her u can't even have privacy again even to talk to my bro some kind of issue i cant,i cant have my own visitors, because she just occupied every where,im feed up even my friends find it difficult to visit me and i dont know how to approach my brother about this i need your advice on how to handle this please naira land tha
op read your post and shake head for yourself because I'm not about to do that for you And you are a student?
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by Ginaz(f): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Depressed101:
op read your post and shake head for yourself because I'm not about to do that for you And you are a student?

What he wrote for us to read, is enough to send him back to secondary school. grin.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
You and your little sister should be your brother's main priorities in the house. If he's a responsible and loving brother, he would straighten out the situation for you, so talk to him.
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ayiman001:

Since you can't approach your brother and your brother sees nothing wrong with her staying with you guys for nothing but sleeping with her

Just hold on a bite she will soon get pregnant and they will either pack out or you guys will pack out
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by wunmi590(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hathor5:

Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by MummyD2020(f): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hathor5:

u are very correct

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by bukatyne(f): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Na wa for your brother and his girlfriend undecided

Irrespective of who pays the rent, the siblings have priority over the GF and common sense should the lovers that it is irresponsible for them to colobi the room.

Talk to your brother.
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by kovic7(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
'Bros before hoes' these kings don't understand this these days.
Pity. You should be thinking of renting your own room along with your sister. Because it'll definitely not end well if you talk to your brother and he tells the shameless gf.
Leave and make sure u let him know why you're leaving..
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by TheOnlyUyai(f): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Unike1.

Is there a message you want to pass across to me? As I cannot access the mail associated with this moniker.
Re: I Need An Advice,my Brothers Girlfriend by emmanuelbrown26: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
yomi007k:
Who pays rent?

Karma!
Blood over anything, when the chips are down that's when u would understand that blood is blood, stranger, girl friend or wife would hv their position.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Mothers-in-law Always Worry Their Daughters-in-law / How Do You Have An Affair And Not Get Caught? / She Blames Him For All Her Misfortunes, And It Hurts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.