Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole (1402 Views)

Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru / Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Apple Has Deleted Its Facebook And Instagram Pages For Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Blaze14k: 8:22pm On Apr 22
I went to sani attahiru's page on facebook to discover he has deleted his post. I further discovered that he is an apc supporter. I believe this is a deliberate act to victimise the good work Peter obi is doing in the north. I would like anyone in that region to verify if truly the borehole have stopped working.

10 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Raskimonojendor: 8:23pm On Apr 22
Blaze14k:
I went to sani attahiru's page on facebook to discover he has deleted his post. I further discovered that he is an apc supporter. I believe this is a deliberate act to victimise the good work Peter obi is doing in the north. I would like anyone in that region to verify if truly the borehole have stopped working.
That's a reply on Facebook. You have to search for the originator of the post he was replying. Unlike Twitter, you can't see the people's replies to various posts not originally theirs from their profile.
Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Blaze14k: 8:31pm On Apr 22
Raskimonojendor:

That's a reply on Facebook. You have to search for the originator of the post he was replying. Unlike Twitter, you can't see the people's replies to various posts not originally theirs from their profile.

He deleted it period. All I see is a screenshot

11 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by shortgun(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22
Apc supporters are the most vile and toxic people in this country

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by yarimo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22
Campaign after election grin grin grin
Blaze14k:

24 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Roger3D(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22
Blaze14k:

He deleted it because of the instuts and death threats coming in from.the obidient horde

4 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Blaze14k: 9:04pm On Apr 22
Roger3D:
He deleted it because of the instuts and death threats coming in from.the obidient horde

Lol how about him being a apc supporter. If he is right with his findings he shouldn't have deleted it. I thought obi only has followers in southeast alone so who has the time to travel to his place to kill him. He did it cos people will find out he is a liar

10 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Ofunaofu: 9:29pm On Apr 22
shortgun:
Apc supporters are the most vile and toxic people in this country

They are also the worst set of homosapiens to have ever emerge on the surface of this planet earth

8 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Betanaija42moro: 10:29pm On Apr 22
I knew he must be APC miscreant. I never took him serious.
They are the worst ingrates I have ever seen.

7 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Raskimonojendor: 10:30pm On Apr 22
Blaze14k:

Okay. Goan collect money from the bank. 😂😂😂
Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Raskimonojendor: 10:31pm On Apr 22
Some of Peter obi's legacy in Anambra below just like his low quality borehole that broke down in two weeks. He is not know for good quality infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by StOla: 10:42pm On Apr 22
Ofunaofu:

They are also the worst set of homosapiens to have ever emerge on the surface of this planet earth

Have you donated borehole to your community? A borehole that can be captured as a beautiful picture unlike the ugly one from Obi?

Or you no follow join for the propaganda borehole challenge?

You no dey give shi shi?

2 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Ofunaofu: 10:44pm On Apr 22
StOla:

Have you donated borehole to your community? A borehole that can be captured as a beautiful picture unlike the ugly one from Obi?

Or you no follow join for the propaganda borehole challenge?

You no dey give shi shi?

People like you who criticize Peter Obi's noble gestures like the borehole donations have never given someone a cup of water in their entire life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by StOla: 10:49pm On Apr 22
Ofunaofu:

People like you who criticize Peter Obi's noble gestures like the borehole donations have never given someone a cup of water in their entire life. 

Where is the nobility in this eyesore?

Chai!

I shame for you and Peter Obi wey no get any shame.

1 Like

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Ofunaofu: 10:53pm On Apr 22
StOla:

Where is the nobility in this eyesore?

Chai!

I shame for you and Peter Obi wey no get any shame.

You referred to it as an eyesore.

Well, like I stated earlier, I know your type. Always criticizing others noble gestures but have never in their entire miserable life given someone a cup of water.

5 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by StOla: 10:55pm On Apr 22
Ofunaofu:

You referred to it as an eyesore.

Well, like I stated earlier, I know your type. Always criticizing others noble gestures but have never in their entire miserable life given someone a cup of water. 

You mean like how Obi has been criticising the projects of the federal government because he lost the election and does not even have the capacity for such solid infrastructure?

1 Like

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Ofunaofu: 10:58pm On Apr 22
StOla:

You mean like how Obi has been criticising the projects of the federal government because he lost the election and does not even have the capacity for such solid infrastructure?

Which federal government project did he criticize?

1 Like

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by LadyExcellency: 11:55pm On Apr 22
Ofunaofu:

The most vile social media posts are also typically anonymous.

Anonymity brings out the worst of humanity.

Stop responding to their comments, it's a waste of intellect and time.

2 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by rinzaugustine: 1:13am On Apr 23
He realized Agbado have made a fool of him and like I have always said and continue to say , believe anything from Agbado at your own risk.Nothing good will ever come out of failures United in purpose of bitterness for people more successful than them

2 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by FreeStuffsNG: 1:52am On Apr 23
Maybe water has started coming out from the borehole again undecided
Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by DMerciful(m): 2:22am On Apr 23
You're now deflecting. I knew the guy was lying because no evidence was provided, just word of mouth
Raskimonojendor:
Some of Peter obi's legacy in Anambra below just like his low quality borehole that broke down in two weeks. He is not know for good quality infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by victorclean(f): 6:38am On Apr 23
Niaraland owner will not like this. Do you Remember the media arm of afunjarians?

1 Like

Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by jahsharon: 6:40am On Apr 23
Yes, Zombidients have given him their drugs trafficking and baby factory merchandising money to keep quiet
Re: Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole by Tochj(m): 7:40am On Apr 23
Roger3D:
He and his likes are world biggest fuuul
So he can not rally his village people to maintain a borehole??
He shamelessly complaining online that the borehole is spoilt
Our Rep in Abuja dug one for us in my village
It's still working bcoz we use our money to maintain it
If sumo spoil
We replace it
We don't wait for our Rep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should the house of Rep continue the impeachment against the president ? / National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA). / Efcc Can’t Remove Me, Boasts Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.