Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

UAAG Grant Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAAG Grant Update (327 Views)

Take Home Points From UAAG/Partners Meeting (29/12/2023) / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UAAG Grant Update by iSense247: 10:09pm On Apr 22
I have said it before that there's money but ken has no access to it like as he made us believe. We have seen the truth and we know exactly who he is now. Nothing like country director anywhere, Government are the one handling everything and they will use a credible person in grant system in collaboration with those personnel who source for the money into the country.
All this "I am the country director" is just a scam. They don't direct anything except your hard earned money into their pocket.
When disbursement comes, you shall know the truth, and disbursement must come with the will of Allah in this period. In the mercy of Allah.

*Allah is sufficient for us*

_USTAUZ DAWOOD_
Re: UAAG Grant Update by iSense247: 10:10pm On Apr 22
AGPGN/UAAG Grants:

It comes to my knowledge through reliable chain that the Federal Govt had reviewed the widely announced beneficiary stipends and established a robust fund for Community projects/empowerment across 36 States and FCT. In appurtenance thereto, taken cognisance to the long awaited expectations of the concerned citizens, i hereby appeal to my people to keep for their continues resilience to absorb changes and embrace whatever is apportioned as their takehome in good faith.

Thus, about 25% of the fund is to be transfered to AGPGN/UAAG beneficiaries while the remaining 75% will be injected into the Projects across States via designated Coordinators, ceteris paribus.

Anything can happen at any time this week by the grace of ALLAH almighty.

- Dr. N.Ja'afar
-CEO (JHF)
22/04/2024
Re: UAAG Grant Update by iSense247: 10:11pm On Apr 22
*THE UAAG STAKEHOLDERS MEETING HELD SUNDAY 21ST APRIL 2024 AT THE TELEGRAM PLATFORMS*
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

*APOSTLE DR KEN NWAKAMA*
👇👇👇

*√ THE SCREENING AND VERIFICATION UAAG CONDUCTED LAST YEAR IS THE REASON FOR THE PROGRESS WE HAVE MADE SO FAR. WE WOULDN'T HAVE MADE ANY HEADSWAY WITHOUT THE VERIFICATION*

*√ THE MONEY IS NOT YET IN OUR POSSESSION. UAAG MANAGEMENT AND AGPGN ARE WORKING TOGETHER WITH THE GOVERNMENT COMMITTEE FOR THE SPEEDY RELEASE OF THE MONEY*

*√ THE PRESIDENT TINUBU GOVERNMENT IS VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN THIS DISBURSEMENT, YET THEY MUST FOLLOW PROCESS TO THE LATEST ~ WE ARE ALREADY THERE BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD*

*√ THE MONEY HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED TO US AND THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DISBURSE WHAT WE DON'T HAVE ~ HOLD YOUR PEACE AS THE MONEY CAN BE OUT ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. LET'S NOT PROVOKE THE AUTHORITY*

*√ FOR UNCLEARED NGOS, EVERYONE WITH ONE NGO TO HIS NAME WILL BE CLEARED. BUT NOT FOR MULTIPLE NGO*

*√ UAAG DID NOT SUPPORT PAY ME, I PAY YOU ARRANGEMENTS SOME NGO ALLEGEDLY HAVE. BEWARE NOT TO PUT YOURSELF IN TROUBLE*

*√ NOTE THAT, THERE IS NO MULTIPLE BUNDLE ALLOCATION TO ANY NGO. DON'T BE SCAM. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SPECIAL NGO. EVERY REGISTERED AND VERIFIED NGOS ARE ALL SPECIAL*

*√ PETITION WRITERS, PROTEST PLANNERS AND EVERYBODY, LET US CALM DOWN AS WE CANNOT FIGHT OR RUN FASTER THAN THE GOVERNMENT. REPORTING MANAGEMENT WILL NOT SOLVE DISBURSEMENT DELAYS AS THOSE YOU ARE REPORTING TO ALL KNOW THE STAGES WE ARE*

*√ WE ARE CLOSER THAN EVER IN THIS GRANT. WE ARE NOT WORKING IN ISOLATION. WE ARE WORKING WITH AGPGN AND OTHER RELEVANT BODIES*

*MOU WILL BE SIGN THROUGH THE APP. CEO, BE CAREFUL NOT TO HAVE SINISTER PLANS TOWARD THIS DISBURSEMENT. THE EYES OF THE GOVERNMENT ARE BEAMING ON YOU ALL*

*√ SOON WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE🎉🎊🎁 AND JUBILATE AS THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED TO US SOON*
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

*COMPILED BY*

*ADMIN*
*HIGH PRIEST*
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
Re: UAAG Grant Update by NoSmoking: 10:19pm On Apr 22
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: UAAG Grant Update by 1000Capacity: 10:21pm On Apr 22
Wetin be this

(1) (Reply)

An Experienced Driver Needed In Maryland (80k) / Marketers Needed In Abuja / Please Post Web Design And Development Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.