Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife (6530 Views)

Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / The Official Vehicle Of A Son Of River State Governor - 1st SON (see Pix) / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Dpharisee: 3:10pm On Apr 23
pquaver:

I am igbo but stop asking for what u can't give.. If na for igboland governor marry 2 wives 1 igbo and another tribe and make the other tribe first lady wont all hell be let loose by our people? Hope, rochas, ararume who are born and bred full igbos where all antagonissed as haisa fulani or benin and you feel such people will endure another trine as first lady over igbo.. Nwanne zuru ike.. No dey make noise for wetin no concern you..
Last time I checked Rochas was elected governor of Imo state 2 times and Araraume was a Senator who represented Imo state and Hope is still the Governor of Imo state.
Stop claiming what you are not, Igbos will give you to prosper but if you mess it they come down hard on even if you are there brother. Why is Alex Otti a shining star today, believe if he slides like Uzor Kalu after his first term they won't spare him, they will tag him with any group that accepts and reinforces failure

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by God1blessBiafra: 3:12pm On Apr 23
pquaver:

I am igbo but stop asking for what u can't give.. If na for igboland governor marry 2 wives 1 igbo and another tribe and make the other tribe first lady wont all hell be let loose by our people? Hope, rochas, ararume who are born and bred full igbos where all antagonissed as haisa fulani or benin and you feel such people will endure another trine as first lady over igbo.. Nwanne zuru ike.. No dey make noise for wetin no concern you..
When will some of you yorubas be proud of una tribe grin angry

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Kaiser20: 3:13pm On Apr 23
favor914:
Adelekes & igbo women.
Maybe that is the reasons behind their success, I wish them well sha

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Splendid235: 3:35pm On Apr 23
Bianca was not rejected by anybody. She only failed in the election. In fact, Bianca till today still plays politics in Anambra. We are Igbo,we don't do tribal things in our place. We welcome visitors more than our own at times, especially when the visitor is worthwhile. Anybody Yoruba that serve in Igbo land will support my assertion.
Ogbuu101:

Politicians will always say 1 thing or the other to get an edge on their opponents.
Was it Ohaneze ndi Igbo that told Bianca to go to her state?
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by peleson1: 5:20pm On Apr 23
Hi
pquaver:

My friend keep shut..

I no be Igbo but I know igbos to stand up for the right thing.

Igbos will tell u that the first wife is the first lady.

Infact , the truth is that in Igbo, the issues of first wife or who is first lady won't arise . No need u hear
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Justiceleague1: 5:29pm On Apr 23
pquaver:

I am igbo and a very big4nothing JOHNBULL and a disgrace but stop asking for what u can't give.. If na for igboland governor marry 2 wives 1 igbo and another tribe and make the other tribe first lady wont all hell be let loose by our people? Hope, rochas, ararume who are born and bred full igbos where all antagonissed as haisa fulani or benin and you feel such people will endure another trine as first lady over igbo.. Nwanne zuru ike.. No dey make noise for wetin no concern you..
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by spagettiluv: 5:43pm On Apr 23
Kaiser20:

lmoa,so you mean nah those ibo woman Dey pump money into Adekeles Acct? You are funny

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Christistruth00: 6:03pm On Apr 23
peleson1:
Hi

My friend keep shut..

Infact , the truth is that in Igbo, the issues of first wife or who is first lady won't arise . No need u hear

Titi is the first wife

Oya say the right thing now
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by gregbali(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23
Thanks, I benefited from this response too 🙏

DMerciful:
Just click quote and type before the bracket as shown

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Splendid235: 6:29pm On Apr 23
You lie! Provide an evidence to this. You guys know the truth but you choose to be clever by half.
Christistruth00:

Titi is the first wife

Oya say the right thing now
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by gregbali(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23
Kaiser20:

Igbo amaka
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Christistruth00: 7:59pm On Apr 23
Splendid235:
You lie! Provide an evidence to this. You guys know the truth but you choose to be clever by half.

Ngosi’s daughter is 12 years old

Titi’s kids are grown adults

The fact Titi is the First Lady is evidence
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Styluss: 8:04pm On Apr 23
Lmao, person wey get family house for ede osun state hahahah

BitterTruth01:

They’re all half Igbo and speak Igbo fluently

His children are only 25% yoruba
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Adaisback(f): 8:30pm On Apr 23
pquaver:

Is English your problem how cant understand the fact that if an igbo man who is governor suffers that what then will non igbo go through when placed as first lady above igbo person in igboland... Stop feigning ignorance.. I said the truth and nothing but the truth... Zuru nu ike
nwokem, I'ma cha di Kwa ife?
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by WorldRichest: 9:25pm On Apr 23
Splendid235:
I just read a post here on nairaland where the wives of Ademola Adeleke are dragging about the first lady position,the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/8069696/titilola-adeleke-osun-first-lady

My take is that it is unfair for the governor to make the second wife his first lady when the first wife is still alive. For the benefit of doubt, Ngozi is the first wife,see confirmation link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7618361/breaking-news-meet-2-wives. This is what brings trouble in a home. Probably,the governor wants to please his people on the alter of tribalism.

I have continued to advocate a peaceful dissolution of this unholy marriage called NIGERIA,that is causing all of us pains. This union is not taking anybody anywhere. If our people can show tribalism in this type of scenario,why are we in one country?

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you.
How does it concern you if not that you are s lazy youth with no future ambition?
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Splendid235: 12:00am On Apr 24
Please how old are you? People like you always use the mouth to add stockfish and goat meat in the soup. Mouthful without substance. Ndi ofe mmanu,ndi mgbu
WorldRichest:

If you concentrate on your life, maybe you would not beg for food like those before you.
How does it concern you if not that you are s lazy youth with no future ambition?
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by oyatz(m): 12:34am On Apr 24
DMerciful:
Ikpeazu was highly insulted. Heck, he did not win his senatorial election.

But he wasn't called Ikpe-Hausa unlike Okorocha who was renamed Okoroawusa

1 Like

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by DMerciful(m): 12:43am On Apr 24
You problem is the specific insult? Is okorocha not in the senate? Did he vote for himself? Is Ikpeazu in the senate? Who has a bigger rejection?

You have no point!
oyatz:

But he wasn't called Ikpe-Hausa unlike Okorocha who was renamed Okoroawusa
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by 2Radii: 3:20am On Apr 24
Bulldozer90:
What is your business with who the governor chooses as first lady? Was she forced to marry an a*onja.

If you like don't learn your lessons or teach your daughter in the right path.

I swear the Osu daughter wouldn't have options grin grin

Unless u want her to be the favorite child of her poor father, but know that different men would come and knack her on her father's bed and go till she gave birth to 7children and those children would answer her biological father surname grin grin

Osu culture eehn grin
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Bulldozer90: 6:16am On Apr 24
2Radii:

I swear the Osu daughter wouldn't have options grin grin

Unless u want her to be the favorite child of her poor father, but know that different men would come and knack her on her father's bed and go till she gave birth to 7children and those children would answer her biological father surname grin grin

Osu culture eehn grin
Osu daughter that is your governor's wife. Your governor himself is half-osu I suppose. Let me tell you, if she want to fight and displace the first wife to become first lady, she will do that successfully. You can only cry. I guess she is only a quiet person.
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by garfield1: 7:36am On Apr 24
Cc mrvitalis
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by 2Radii: 7:45am On Apr 24
Bulldozer90:
Osu daughter that is your governor's wife. Your governor himself is half-osu I suppose. Let me tell you, if she want to fight and displace the first wife to become first lady, she will do that successfully. You can only cry. I guess she is only a quiet person.
Jargons... Osu na osu, no how u wan put am grin
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24
Adaisback:
nwokem, I'ma cha di Kwa ife?

Eziokwu bu ndu.. Eziokwu na adighi gi mmaodi mu mma... Make ima ife. Ga juo Nne muru gi
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=129594444][/quote]

Ikpu nnegi big for nothing.. Na why u come out from there senseless
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24
peleson1:
Hi

My friend keep shut..

Nne gi mechio onu.. Anu pam.. Onye ihurihu
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24
God1blessBiafra:
When will some of you yorubas be proud of una tribe grin angry

U can believe what makes u happy.. 10 million of u can change the fact i am Nwafor whether u like it or not..
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24
vanbonattel:

You're not Igbo and you don't know anything about that tribe. We have never discriminated against anyone based on their tribes in any place of power. This practice is only news because it happened in the South west.

My friend keep quiet.. U dont discriminate against anyone.. U r not igbo if u say so.. If u r igbo that means u dont know the meaning of discrimination u just hear it.. Nwa is Diala, Umeh, Osu and ohu.. Go and learn about discrimination and come back.. Yinmu
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by God1blessBiafra: 9:50pm On Apr 24
pquaver:

U can believe what makes u happy.. 10 million of u can change the fact i am Nwafor whether u like it or not..
Nwaorie grin grin
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by vanbonattel: 10:19pm On Apr 24
pquaver:

My friend keep quiet.. U dont discriminate against anyone.. U r not igbo if u say so.. If u r igbo that means u dont know the meaning of discrimination u just hear it.. Nwa is Diala, Umeh, Osu and ohu.. Go and learn about discrimination and come back.. Yinmu

And they said Awo gave you people free education? grin

Very illiterate ppl
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 7:38am On Apr 25
vanbonattel:

And they said Awo gave you people free education? grin

Very illiterate ppl

That one concern u, you can insult yoruba people from now till tomorrow it wont touch me and i dont care, i am sure they can reply u by themselves if u want to know say u no sabi insult, u want check sth for my side carry ur insult come imo state people, if my insult no redesign ur destiny.. No say no be me be this.. Kamalu gbari kwenu onu gi dia.. Ewu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Looting Of Lagos By Tinubu And Fasola Exposed / Over 100 Biafra Separatists Arrested In Delta / These Photos Broke Buhari's Heart and Made Osinbajo Wept Like A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.