Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife (6524 Views)

Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / The Official Vehicle Of A Son Of River State Governor - 1st SON (see Pix) / Governorship Election: Who Is Osun State Next Governor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 7:39am On Apr 25
God1blessBiafra:
Nwaorie grin grin
Nna gi onye orie
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by Adaisback(f): 8:08am On Apr 25
pquaver:

Eziokwu bu ndu.. Eziokwu na adighi gi mmaodi mu mma... Make ima ife. Ga juo Nne muru gi
if truly you are Igbo and you are the true son of your father, you will not come to a public forum to shout ' I be Igbo but....'

but what kam ju go du gi? Obulu na I'ma ife, i ga ma na igbo kwesiri iji ofu obi aga in a public forum like this unless ma the thing concerns blood letting. In short ibughi onye igbo.

Ife ibu bu my mama say I be Igbo. Next time address yourself as such.
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by adekolaelect(m): 8:16am On Apr 25
Splendid235:
I just read a post here on nairaland where the wives of Ademola Adeleke are dragging about the first lady position,the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/8069696/titilola-adeleke-osun-first-lady

My take is that it is unfair for the governor to make the second wife his first lady when the first wife is still alive. For the benefit of doubt, Ngozi is the first wife,see confirmation link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7618361/breaking-news-meet-2-wives. This is what brings trouble in a home. Probably,the governor wants to please his people on the alter of tribalism.

I have continued to advocate a peaceful dissolution of this unholy marriage called NIGERIA,that is causing all of us pains. This union is not taking anybody anywhere. If our people can show tribalism in this type of scenario,why are we in one country?

Oga Attitudes maters . The owner of the Two wives has chooses who he likes to be known with officially . Media can not know what the governor like than himself .
Re: Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife by pquaver(m): 8:38am On Apr 25
Adaisback:
if truly you are Igbo and you are the true son of your father, you will not come to a public forum to shout ' I be Igbo but....'

but what kam ju go du gi? Obulu na I'ma ife, i ga ma na igbo kwesiri iji ofu obi aga in a public forum like this unless ma the thing concerns blood letting. In short ibughi onye igbo.

Ife ibu bu my mama say I be Igbo. Next time address yourself as such.

You can not dictate to me.. Who u be na.. As igbo leader gburu gburu or what.. Oga park ur useless yarning one side.. If u no like truth that one concern u no be my fault.. Una wan turn igbo to secret cult abi what...things go dey spoil u go dey cover am.. Na wetin keep our society as it is and social vices on the rise.. Infact if u r real igbo, u will know that igbo muru mu si Okenye anoghi anu n'ulo ewu awuo n'oba.. Know this n know peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Élection : Buhari Will Only Win On Nairaland ;D / CNN Interview ; Again, Buhari Goofed.. / Man On Twitter Narrates His Scary Experience He Had In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.