Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (38059 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by superCleanworks(m): 10:38am On Apr 23
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by NothingDoMe: 10:41am On Apr 23
Sue the damn school!

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Beverlyjean(f): 10:43am On Apr 23
What I don't understand these days is how people will commit a crime and dim it fit to record and then post it .... that's totally absurd..... it shows that Genz don't know when they do wrong

7 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Crafteck1: 10:44am On Apr 23
nairavsdollars:
This should be investigated if true. That was how the Oromoni boy was killed through bullying

Can you prove this
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:45am On Apr 23
Is this what some parents gonna pay #42 million to get? All these british overhyped schools needs checkmating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by delzbaba(m): 10:46am On Apr 23
I hate bullying with a passion.

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by KayB: 10:47am On Apr 23
Let them continue to pay for their children to be dishonored, after all, they bully us outside with their loot and ill gotten wealth

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:48am On Apr 23
See them fighting for a boy as small as they are,later they will be saying men na scum grin

4 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by ChristineC: 10:49am On Apr 23
last I checked, self defense is still a fundamental human right.

4 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by superjaks(m): 10:51am On Apr 23
LOL

My own is even some of you that were once upon a time a wicked senior, will come here and be acting shocked

ENKR!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by sylve11: 10:52am On Apr 23
Antoeni:
Bullies don’t understand the hurt and trauma they inflict. These people shatter people’s self esteem.

In those days, I didn't allow bullies to have their way. You'd think i was shy, no i wasn't. I just hate unnecessary noise and attention. If you do try to bully me, I will wait for school to close, then wait for you outside the school gate. I always trust my guts and my hands. I will make sure that when next you see me, it would be like they wrote "Beware of dog" on my forehead. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Apr 23
Ensure you don't raise kids who would turn out to be bullies.

Most importantly, don't raise kids who would allow themselves to be bullied.

The set of 3 girls that tried this with me in SS2, I am sure they would never forget me in their lives. 2 are on my FaceBook. One was begging me for transport to come back from Onitsha to Lagos. Another day she said she broke her leg. I say toor. You done fight for SS3 boy finish?

She was the most beautiful girl in my set. But now she is uploading dancing videos on Facebook. They never leave you?

12 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Brushstrokes20: 10:58am On Apr 23
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
You dare not try this with my daughter...
I'll waste those bastards πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by MrPRevailer(m): 10:59am On Apr 23
Oracle411:
NOBODY WILL DO THIS TO MY DAUGHTER.

Bleep POLICE. I WILL KIDNAPP ALL OF THEM, LOCK THEM IN A ROOM AND MY DAUGHTER WILL GIVE EACH OF THEM 20 HOT SLAPS EACH.
I'LL MAKE VIDEOS AND POST. LET POLICE NOW ARREST ALL OF US.

20 x each of their friends and family members.

The kine trouble wey you dey find for you and your generation ehh, no be here oo.

Except you and your family be oga of winches no even think am
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by 43Ronin: 11:00am On Apr 23
As a man, it's your duty to train ur girls to be strong both mentally & physically. Teach ur girls defensive techniques & street wisdom from an early age. Before ur child gets to age 10 they must know at least one defensive technique very well like boxing, karate, taekwando or mma. The world is getting more evil and most especially pervs & evil people are praying on girls/women for either kidnap, rape or murder. You owe it to your children especially your daughter. I went to a private gun range and the owners daughter could handle the recoil of most semi-auto at age 12. I was impressed

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Dee60: 11:01am On Apr 23
johnvictor82:
The School Management has reacted

πŸ‘‡

https://geeky.com.ng/2024/04/23/bullying-lead-british-international-school-reacts-to-viral-video/

Typical nonsense reaction, pretending that they are not aware that bullying is going on under their noses. It goes beyond the school management though, some of the blame goes to the parents (especially mothers). I have seen a case where a boy was punished for wrong-doing only for the mother to come to the school to fight the teacher and to warn the teacher never to touch his son. Some parents say things like - 'It is teaching that I paid you teacher for, dont ever punish my son, just stay with your teaching'! This attitude of parents is what makes teachers and principals to turn their backs at some of the wrongs the kids do!

2 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Bongadu: 11:03am On Apr 23
Fear that girl, e get why she no wan retaliate

5 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by winner37(m): 11:05am On Apr 23
Big men's daughter do fall in love foolishly especially if you are the first boyfriend,Who says dick from a handsome guy is not sweet ?
It makes sense when ladies not children fight because of one handsome dude..
Who ever is thinking that all this student from prestigious secondary school don't used to have sex somewhere is deceiving himself or herself,

2 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Doyin2(m): 11:05am On Apr 23
Which one is bullying?

I beg, this is criminal assault .

A spade is a spade.Why the decoration of β€œfarming instrument β€œ?

Is boy friend matters part of the school’s curriculum?

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 11:05am On Apr 23
bestman09:
She should fight back or what do you want us to do? Spoilt brats that were sent to expensive school so that they can be useful to themselves and the society are there fighting over a boyfriend.
Rich men's kids are the worst set of narcissistic kids.if you doubt me ask those secondary school teachers teaching in rich private secondary schools and even in rich private universities

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by tophempire: 11:06am On Apr 23
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚if to say she grow for farm de for don show them the different between yellow pepper and bell pepper. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ona wan turn Nigeria to Britain na, mumu slaves children.

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by SAMBARRY: 11:06am On Apr 23
Doyin2:
Which one is bullying?

I beg, this is criminal assault .

A spade is a spade.Why the decoration of β€œfarming instrument β€œ?
they're still underaged that's why her crime cannot be placed under criminal assault
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Emman08: 11:07am On Apr 23
Imagine spending a fortune to send your child to school only to see her bullied like this. That was painful to watch.

Most of these expensive schools are overrated. You don't have child safeguarding policies. That one na school?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Caaz: 11:08am On Apr 23
davillian:
God knows say I go catch you one on one and u go chop am briefly....
She should have fought back next matter how.

1 Like

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by tommy589(m): 11:08am On Apr 23
She is just sitting without crying or attempting to defend herself. What type of a child is this? I don't expect an African child living in an African society to be so timid. This foreign movies on bullies they watch have shaped how they ought to respond to nonsense. Before we know it she will respond by committing suicide
God should give her the strength to live through this

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by DeGods007(m): 11:09am On Apr 23
1000Capacity:
These one are young yet fighting over one boy.
They can't wait to be matured so that Isaiah 4:1 will be confirmed

Hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by CharleyBright(m): 11:10am On Apr 23
Incidentally, it is to the school I took my daughter to write Jamb yesterday. It is a British School in Gwarinpa, Abuja.
The school children are pampered and arrogant so it is not surprising.
The girl should be outrightly expelled and a stern warning given to others.

4 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Doyin2(m): 11:10am On Apr 23
SAMBARRY:
they're still underaged that's why her crime cannot be placed under criminal assault

While acknowledging the fact that a person who is below the age of 18 is not yet an adult as provided in section 29 of the constitution, such a person who is below the age of 18 can still be held to be criminally liable for any offense he commits.

The conviction might not involve jail sentence but other punishments

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by 99persait(m): 11:11am On Apr 23
Na mumu children they are raising in that school

2 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Caaz: 11:11am On Apr 23
Brushstrokes20:
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
You dare not try this with my daughter...
I'll waste those bastards πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
My kids fights bullies to stupor,they do team up and fight gangs of bullies in school,and they must make sure they get their pounds of flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend by Pzpropertylimit(m): 11:13am On Apr 23
Me call police? No. I will be the war ! Bl**d will flow there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos) / Ghanaian Student Dies On Stage During Dance Performance (VIDEO) / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 PG Students Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.