Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Romance Section Is The Best. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Is The Best. (1742 Views)

The Woman Wrappering In This Section Is On A Whole New Level / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Is The Best. by DeBlunt: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
"EXCITEMENT" is that thing you can never get of from the Romance section of nairaland. It is the most complete section of this site, made up of many faceless celebrities being followed worldwide by thousands of fans like myself cool.

Your moody state can be elevated in just seconds by reading posts and comments from:
190> dis dude is blessed n talented in wrong way wink, he'a genius n so unpredictable he just keeps it coming and always better than the last.(best of em all)
mr.cork> dis guy can not b qualified with words, he has got it all twisted n exists on another planet. (i just luv his nonchalant stupidity)
lefulefu> most nonchalant of em all. a genius at creating heat waves on this section esp from the women folk.
bin gbagbo> dis big boy is all up for the fun of it and knows how to stir up tension, lol

thumbs up to the dude called:
Sexkillz> a lone ranger. he is a living proof that not all guys are ill-twisted discombulated nincompoop(honestly dunno wah dat means), lol. he always sets it straight and with guys like him there is still hope for mankind smiley so ladies pls dont give up on us.

on the ladies
with overflowing respect i acknowledge:
iice> has the traits of my would be-future-wife wink, she exudes intelligence, strict in her opinion and daring (miss independent) cool
mrs chima> also has the above xtics but more complete, can be fun and also a dark nemesis. i skim through threads looking for her comments grin.

OTHERS:
Dyt.>so real
rokiatu>beautiful
Babe>cute
ileke idi>dreaded
goldieluks>nice
iyatrustee>
freecocooa>funny
e.t.c>>>>you guys complete this site and have given many of us reasons to be proud of nairaland and Nigeria too. For those of us abroad, this section reminds us of the kind of fun we normally had back in Nigeria. Thanks guys.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Sijo01(f): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2011
Gud observation!
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by pendo89(f): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2011
and may I be allowed to add one seedord. The lone ranger's best pal.
now i smell derail.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Goldieluks: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2011
pendo89:

and may I be allowed to add one seedord. The lone ranger's best pal.
now i smell derail.

Sometimes it is better you just shut up! seriously!

@OP,oh well!
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by pendo89(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2011
wow! why did that 'by the way' annoy you? like seriously?
have fun no hate.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
Okay. NEXT!!!!!!!
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Goldieluks: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2011
pendo89:

wow! why did that 'by the way' annoy you? seriously?
pretty odd i must say. have fun.

''have fun too''
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by pendo89(f): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2011
Beautiful.
NEXT!!!!
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Goldieluks: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2011
grin grin grin

NEXT!!!
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by freecocoa(f): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
Op nice one but you forgot to add our number one entertainer the baddest badosky idowuogbo herself,she sure has it in there.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
^come u b gayyy y u shouting my name up and down cheesy

@op
U forgot to add born2fuCk aka walestar aka dobodobo he's twisted and also d gals aint complete o dat na partial

Joyblinks
NJgirl
Lola.iv
Fickle
Amya

Dis babes make nl a night of a thousand laf set
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by freecocoa(f): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
Idowu your left bwest,no let me changa am for you,e be like say you don give me cognomy.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by DeBlunt: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2011
i know i omitted lotsa namez sad, twas a tough choice selecting on those to write on esp the ladies. Born 2fuck is another big celeb her, lol, sry i 4got 2 single him out too.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

Idowu your left bwest,no let me changa am for you,e be like say you don give me cognomy.
Kaii na evryday u dey vex so I enter u loooooollllllll.My cocolArio cocolet 1 2 kiss
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Kaii na evryday u dey vex so I enter u loooooollllllll.My cocolArio cocolet 1 2 kiss
I no dey vex,you know na,if I vex seun sef go leave NL run and I never want him biz to close.no longthing dear. grin
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by iyatrustee(f): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2011
Thanks Op! But u didn't classify me, freecocoa was funny, goldie was nice, ileke dreaded and iyatrustee? grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Dyt(f): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2011
Awwwww
m a celeb
twistin my tiny waist n big butt
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by MrsChima1(f): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
Deja VuCome here OP. kiss
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by DAY12(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

Thanks Op! But u didn't classify me, freecocoa was funny, goldie was nice, ileke dreaded and iyatrustee? grin grin grin

Iyatrustee na *old tama* angry
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by iyatrustee(f): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^told u to quit talking to me until u upgrade to 15rounds Operating systems grin grin
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by DAY12(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
^

Iya, what if I employ 3 more guys, i mean, strong men like me to support me in d battle of supremacy wink wink wink wink

4guys on you? I hope thats not a suicide mission? undecided
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by iyatrustee(f): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
U don gree say u dey incapacitated? Maybe I need to look further! embarassed
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2011
Dyt:

Awwwww
m a celeb
twistin my tiny waist n big butt
abeg carry ur slippers yansh comot from my face jor angry
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by DAY12(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

U don gree say u dey incapacitated? Maybe I need to look further! embarassed

You can't just leave me like dat! gimme more tym, I go improve! sad cry cry cry

I go make d zoom-zoom go boom-boom cool
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2011
Now m so sure LEFULEFU s got smth 4 DYT
quit stalkin me boi
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2011
DYT stop using ur slippers yansh to block my view.i wan see road abeg grin
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Blackteeth(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
Romance section is for juveniles. The contest of the brains takes place at the religion section.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
De~Blunt:

"EXCITEMENT" is that thing you can never get of from the Romance section of nairaland. It is the most complete section of this site, made up of many faceless celebrities being followed worldwide by thousands of fans like myself cool.

Your moody state can be elevated in just seconds by reading posts and comments from:
190>        dis dude is blessed n talented in wrong way wink, he'a genius n so unpredictable he just keeps it coming and always better than the last.(best of em all)
mr.cork>         dis guy can not b qualified with words, he has got it all twisted n exists on another planet. (i just luv his nonchalant stupidity)
lefulefu>         most nonchalant of em all. a genius at creating heat waves on this section esp from the women folk.
bin gbagbo> dis big boy is all up for the fun of it and knows how to stir up tension, lol

thumbs up to the dude called:
Sexkillz> a lone ranger. he is a living proof that not all guys are ill-twisted discombulated nincompoop(honestly dunno wah dat means), lol. he always sets it   straight and with guys like him there is still hope for mankind smiley so ladies pls dont give up on us.

on the ladies
with overflowing respect i acknowledge:
iice>    has the traits of my would be-future-wife wink, she exudes intelligence, strict in her opinion and daring (miss independent) cool
mrs chima> also has the above xtics but more complete, can be fun and also a  dark nemesis. i skim through threads looking for her comments grin.

OTHERS:
Dyt.>so real
rokiatu>beautiful
Babe>cute
ileke idi>dreaded
goldieluks>nice
iyatrustee>
freecocooa>funny
e.t.c>>>>you guys complete this site and have given many of us reasons to be proud of nairaland and Nigeria too. For those of us abroad, this section reminds us of the kind of fun we normally had back in Nigeria. Thanks guys.

OP no mind all these babes for this romance section jor grin.I am just too hot for them to handle grin.You suppose know say na me be nairaland"s most finest and dat is why most of the babes for here cant just get enuf of lefulefu love grin
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by freecocoa(f): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2011
So I guess we they brainiacs should relocate to the religion section then,oya Blackteeth I dey your back let's go.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by MrsChima1(f): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2011
lefulefu:

OP no mind all these babes for this romance section jor grin.I am just too hot for them to handle grin.You suppose know say na me be nairaland"s most finest and dat is why most of the babes for here cant just get enuf of lefulefu love grin

No one wants you.
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2011
Blackteeth:

Romance section is for juveniles. The contest of the brains takes place at the religion section.
ehen dem get one thread wey i get for that section sef tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Is The Best. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
Blackteeth:

[size=14pt]. . .But you had a topic posted here yesterday, right? Why did you not ask you religious know it all, "i too sabi", "our brain dey over heat" things? You left such an important question in the hands of juveniles? Were you sleeping on okada when you did that? Or you sent your brain on an errand? If you answer in the negative, can you please account for this dumb of the dumber of the dumbest statements? Thank you in advance!. . .[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce? / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl That Wil Have Just Only You? / Celebrity You Will Like To Date If Given The Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.