Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Let's Provide you Armed Police Same Day With Just A Phone Call for 30k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Let's Provide you Armed Police Same Day With Just A Phone Call for 30k (103 Views)

Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers / I Want To Quit The Apartment I Moved Into Just A Month Ago. Noise Is Killing Me / FLOURISH RESIDENCES 1, JUST A MINUTE FROM SHOPRITE! AVAILABLE HOUSES & A PLOT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Provide you Armed Police Same Day With Just A Phone Call for 30k by lalasticcala: 11:39am On Apr 23
We provide you with from 1 to 20 armed police officer in any of the 36 states with just one phone call same day for 30,000 naira.

You can visit us at No. 22 Monrovia street, Wuse 2 Abuja or call or Whatsapp +2348164604874, +2348149914799
Re: Let's Provide you Armed Police Same Day With Just A Phone Call for 30k by MikeBetty(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23
lalasticcala:
We provide you with from 1 to 20 armed police officer in any of the 36 states with just one phone call same day for 30,000 naira.

You can visit us at No. 22 Monrovia street, Wuse 2 Abuja or call or Whatsapp +2348164604874, +2348149914799
So Nigeria police is now cash and carry commodity sold in the market this days. Inspector General of police must see this post and proactively arresting and prosecute this service Marchant. I hope the owners of this service outlet knows The legal implications of this nonsense. You have upto 20 policemen or probably a unit to send on illegal duties at a go but when there is crime there will be no policeman on standby duty to arrest the situation. Nigerians, mek una seeoooo, our policemen are now commodity trade. IG must arrest this fellow and prosecute him/them for economic sabotage. These policemen are paid salaries from tax payers money.
Re: Let's Provide you Armed Police Same Day With Just A Phone Call for 30k by lalasticcala: 1:38pm On Apr 23
MikeBetty:
So Nigeria police is now cash and carry commodity sold in the market this days. Inspector General of police must see this post and proactively arresting and prosecute this service Marchant. I hope the owners of this service outlet knows The legal implications of this nonsense. You have upto 20 policemen or probably a unit to send on illegal duties at a go but when there is crime there will be no policeman on standby duty to arrest the situation. Nigerians, mek una seeoooo, our policemen are now commodity trade. IG must arrest this fellow and prosecute him/them for economic sabotage. These policemen are paid salaries from tax payers money.
I guess you didn't get what this advert is all about
Re: Let's Provide you Armed Police Same Day With Just A Phone Call for 30k by MikeBetty(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23
lalasticcala:
I guess you didn't get what this advert is all about
this advert is written in plain English language. There's no other meaning or interpretation to it. I am an insider and I understand it perfectly.
Re: Let's Provide you Armed Police Same Day With Just A Phone Call for 30k by lalasticcala: 6:20pm On Apr 24
MikeBetty:
this advert is written in plain English language. There's no other meaning or interpretation to it. I am an insider and I understand it perfectly.
you can ask us further questions we are available

(1) (Reply)

Mini Estate On 3 Plots For Sale In Akesan, Lagos / Ikeja Is Now For Sale. / Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.