Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively (21368 Views)

Dangote Crashes Diesel Price To ₦‎1,000 Per Litre / Dangote Refinery Seeks Approval To Hit Market With Diesel, Aviation Fuel / Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Nastymods: 5:42pm On Apr 23
Useless country and president.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by tnerro1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23
Fuel has added #10 today, how will prices come down? Voodoo economics is what is going on
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by TheBillyonaire: 5:47pm On Apr 23
There will be no meaningful impact until diesel returns to 300 naira per liter.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by iamtoofan: 5:47pm On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:

We are talking about price of diesel and aviation fuel, you are talking about car battery. How much was the 75ah car battery before Tinubu grabbed and snatch power

Ok, did you go to the filling station and the price of diesel did not drop as speculated or you just enjoy being pessimistic

As much as you want to clinch on to the fact that prices of commodities skyrocketed with inception of BAT you must also bow to the reality that prices of commodities are coming down ... from all indication things can only reduce the more
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by erniok(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23
bobntu:
How come diseil I'd still sold at between 1350 and 1510 in ?
IPMAN said those are old stock. Same thing affecting price of imported goods in the market.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 5:52pm On Apr 23
iamtoofan:

Ok, did you go to the filling station and the price of diesel did not drop as speculated or you just enjoy being pessimistic

As much as you want to clinch on to the fact that prices of commodities skyrocketed with inception of BAT you must also bow to the reality that prices of commodities are coming down ... from all indication things can only reduce the more

I have this quote for you

"Propaganda does not deceive the people; it merely helps the APC, Tinubu, those working with him, his apologists to continue to deceive themselves."
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Curious345: 5:53pm On Apr 23
He should leave it at ₦400.

He is a monopoly
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by emdis: 5:54pm On Apr 23
Still ports crude from the states
BigDawsNet:
Where is our 700😶

We have the raw crude Oil
We have the Refineries

I think we deserve cheap
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by justmondris: 5:57pm On Apr 23
and yet local airlines will not crash their price until Airpeace does it.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Menclothing1: 6:03pm On Apr 23
Good one Mrs petrol station are selling at 1000 when will other filling station start selling this price
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by ufuosman(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23
Nice one
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23
zionstaar75:
funny or dumb

Honestly speaking, I don't know. Their mata don tire me. Senseless comments most times
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Justbesure: 6:12pm On Apr 23
CodeTemplar:
bread makers. Manufacturers of goods, trucks, construction.

They all use diesel.
Just go and ask the price of bread, you know what I am talking about
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23
TheBillyonaire:

It can't unless there is subsidy
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by TheBillyonaire: 6:27pm On Apr 23
maasoap:

It can't unless there is subsidy

We expect our local refineries to be up and running soon, and we have the crude, so who are we paying subsidy to
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by iamtoofan: 6:28pm On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:

I have this quote for you

"Propaganda does not deceive the people; it merely helps the APC, Tinubu, those working with him, his apologists to continue to deceive themselves."

Suddenly you people have shifted from "we warned you", the latest obedient chorus of lamentation is "Propaganda"

Dollar and Diesel price is lesser than it was last week ... is it a Lie ??
The last time i filled my gas was @1500 and i just asked in my area its now 1200 ...how is that a propaganda, Rice is now btwn 50-60+ as against 90k .. where is the propaganda ?

If you chose to be bitter and blind to reality thats your cup of tea.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 6:38pm On Apr 23
iamtoofan:

Suddenly you people have shifted from "we warned you", the latest obedient chorus of lamentation is "Propaganda"

Dollar and Diesel price is lesser than it was last week ... is it a Lie ??
The last time i filled my gas was @1500 and i just asked in my area its now 1200 ...how is that a propaganda, Rice is now btwn 50-60+ as against 90k .. where is the propaganda ?

If you chose to be bitter and blind to reality thats your cup of tea.

How much was the price of these commodities as at the time Tinubu snatched and grabbed power? 

You Tinubu apologists are brandishing these new prices as if they were the lowest ever in the history of this country. That's the propaganda. That's where our warnings have been made potent because we warned that Tinubu had absolutely nothing to offer. He is only coming to wreck this country and then employ propaganda. 

This quote is for you and your friends once again.

"Propaganda does not deceive the people; it merely helps the APC, Tinubu, those working with him, and his apologists to continue to deceive themselves."
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Bullfallo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23
Dangote is only looking for the costlier product. Diesel doesn’t have much market like fuel. Who will buy 1m litre of diesel and use 10 years to sell them?
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by OMBIIGA: 7:02pm On Apr 23
That is great, with the improvement in in country refining capacity, is high time the regulator revisit the concept of AGO price being deregulated.
Perhaps price modulation should be introduce with a maximum cap!
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Idaytesj29(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23
Kenochi:
I told one of my brothers last week that Alhaji Dangote is on the Road to becoming one of the top 50th Richest men in the world,it is not matter of if but when,This is no longer a monopoly it is "totalpoly".The complete control of energy prices in Nigeria and West Africa has began
In Business you must have foresight,Mr Femi Otedola was one of the biggest importers of Diesel in Nigeria, when he saw that Alhaji Dangote was serious about building his Refinery,he quickly diverted and stepped out of the Business
OandO petroleum was one of the biggest players in the Downstream sector,they too like Mr Otedola quickly sold off all their assets and moved all their business Upstream,some investors who felt Dangote Refinery was a scam are now at the mercy of Alhaji Dangote
It is now a waste to even think importation because Dangote has covered his angles well and the competition will soon dry up

I am telling everyone reading this,that there is still room to invest along that Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub,the door is gradually closing for new invsetors,visit my signature to learn more how you can invest along that corridor

It's not totalpoly, you can build your own refineries too. No one will stop you.

Nigerians will welcome any investment like refineries in the energy sector

1 Like

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Chukwuka319(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23
I am already celebrating Tinubu in advance, because he's going to restore Nigeria's prosperity . Gradually things are beginning to fall into place, and we all should pray for our president to achieve all his set goals,not criticizing him everytime.
No president is perfect.
My Brethren from my SE,who are Zombiedent and brain dead will soon come for my head for supporting BAT.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by alezzy13: 7:07pm On Apr 23
TheBillyonaire:

Desirable but not advisable or even practicable.

How many of our neighbouring are selling that low? If the differential across borders becomes too high, them we are giving room for smuggling to resume with the attendant scarcity
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by iamtoofan: 7:14pm On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:

How much was the price of these commodities as at the time Tinubu snatched and grabbed power? 

You Tinubu apologists are brandishing these new prices as if they were the lowest ever in the history of this country. That's the propaganda. That's where our warnings have been made potent because we warned that Tinubu had absolutely nothing to offer. He is only coming to wreck this country and then employ propaganda. 

This quote is for you and your friends once again.

"Propaganda does not deceive the people; it merely helps the APC, Tinubu, those working with him, and his apologists to continue to deceive themselves."

No one is arguing BAT took off on the wrong foot, we clamour we lambasted and majority of WE the agbadorians that voted BAT held him accountable ... they called us "ebi pa wa"

However since things are turning a new leaf, it only reasonable to be open minded to goodnews @least, or
if you see a propaganda point it out with Facts, for once make una dey do like say you go school, haba !
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Hammylawali: 7:15pm On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:
When will the price reduction reflect on the streets of Nigeria

That's what Nigerians are interested in, not these rhetorics

Tell your greedy retailers to drop prices too. They are all reaping profits from the sweat of Nigerians
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Apel147(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23
So it's dangote that should come and force those greedy market folks to drop the hike in prices? Wickedness of fellow citizens!

Ofunaofu:
When will the price reduction reflect on the streets of Nigeria

That's what Nigerians are interested in, not these rhetorics
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by PHAYOL81: 7:31pm On Apr 23
Good. Better days are coming, so keep calm and hang on.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 7:42pm On Apr 23
Hammylawali:

Tell your greedy retailers to drop prices too. They are all reaping profits from the sweat of Nigerians

They blame everyone else other than themselves. 

The greedy retailer floated the naira, they also remove subsidy which led to the price of a liter pms increasing by over 300% with its attendant increase in transport cost and high inflation rate

Honestly, I spit at your stupidity
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by leokid866: 8:08pm On Apr 23
Justbesure:

Very commendable, but which of these two is been consumed by common man, let the price of and products come down
it with the reduction in Diesel inflation will begin to come down....
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by maasoap(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23
TheBillyonaire:

We expect our local refineries to be up and running soon, and we have the crude, so who are we paying subsidy to

It can Only be possible if the production cost is below that amount. If the production cost is above, govt has to subsidise the production grin grin grin
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by kareemkamil(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23
What's the different between 1000 & 940, Nigerians get issues.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Hammylawali: 10:09pm On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:

They blame everyone else other than themselves. 

The greedy retailer floated the naira, they also remove subsidy which led to the price of a liter pms increasing by over 300% with its attendant increase in transport cost and high inflation rate

Honestly, I spit at your stupidity

It’s you who don’t have brain.it’s a shame your parents gave birth to an unreasonable child. Manufacturing companies, that depends solely on diesel fuel, are beginning to reduce their prices. Yet an idiot is telling me floating of naira. Product of a failed upbringing, you had better seek for knowledge. Rather than filling your skull with fake statistics and lies from your failed master
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Hammylawali: 10:11pm On Apr 23
kareemkamil:
What's the different between 1000 & 940, Nigerians get issues.

Multiply the differences by the number of liters dangote will release in a week, then do for the month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Robert Ajayi Rescues Accident Victim In Ondo State. / Seyi Makinde Marks 100 Days In Office In Church (Photos) / 20 Boko-Haram Members Killed In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.