Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively (21357 Views)

Dangote Crashes Diesel Price To ₦‎1,000 Per Litre / Dangote Refinery Seeks Approval To Hit Market With Diesel, Aviation Fuel / Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by TheBillyonaire: 11:09pm On Apr 23
maasoap:

It can Only be possible if the production cost is below that amount. If the production cost is above, govt has to subsidise the production grin grin grin

We hope not. Our joint venture with oil companies can be modified to accommodate crude lifting for processing, I see nothing but glory for Nigeria and Africa in the near future.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by TheBillyonaire: 11:12pm On Apr 23
alezzy13:

Desirable but not advisable or even practicable.

How many of our neighbouring are selling that low? If the differential across borders becomes too high, them we are giving room for smuggling to resume with the attendant scarcity

We can sign partnerships with their companies and legally own fuel stations all over Africa,
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 12:45am On Apr 24
Hammylawali:

It’s you who don’t have brain.it’s a shame your parents gave birth to an unreasonable child. Manufacturing companies, that depends solely on diesel fuel, are beginning to reduce their prices. Yet an idiot is telling me floating of naira. Product of a failed upbringing, you had better seek for knowledge. Rather than filling your skull with fake statistics and lies from your failed master

Once again, I spit at your stupidity
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Inosky(m): 12:52am On Apr 24
Once fuel (PMS) and cooking gas come down by half, things will go back to normal as of Buhari's time. Though still not okay but manageable
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by leokid866: 3:06am On Apr 24
nairalanda1:
I hope he would be able to pay his debts at this rate... grin

Still, free market as it should be. The producer sets their prices, not government coming in to set prices at N100 for diesel...and then they struggle to pay N800 subsidy, because 'no money'...and then wahala starts.
lol 70% of all his debt got paid as at last year August....by now I'm sure all of it has been paid.....
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by leokid866: 3:08am On Apr 24
BigDawsNet:
Where is our 700😶

We have the raw crude Oil
We have the Refineries

I think we deserve cheap
as supply grows price will come down...4 weeks ago it was 1400....two weeks ago 1200.....today it 950.....in another 2 weeks could be 700.....

1 Like

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by leokid866: 3:13am On Apr 24
nairalanda1:

Dangote has workers to pay, and taxes to pay and debt to pay...

At 500 per liter for diesel, that would be problematic (unless naira strenghtens against the dollar...which is not possible)>
you mean the dollar that Naira dey beat every 2 weeks.....if the naira was not strengthening you think he will just bring down the price? You forget 4 weeks ago he was quoting 1400 per liter
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by leokid866: 3:15am On Apr 24
Ogbuu101:

Diesel was about 350 just last year,but na IPOB de pursue you for dream.
350 really? Why you lieing?
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by leokid866: 3:17am On Apr 24
Obviouslyblunt:
I think this is propaganda because the gas plant I patronize still sells for 1,200 per kg, even this morning.
yes because dem no go sell their old stock first....
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by otokx(m): 6:02am On Apr 24
God bless Nigeria.

We hope this decrease leads to a reduction in prices of goods and services.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by oyatz(m): 6:24am On Apr 24
bestman09:
angry
Still a monopoly business. If there are competitors, we would have judged right.

There are smaller Refineries in Edo ,Rivers and Anambra producing Diesel, why are they selling it cheaply?
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Dreamhigh2016(m): 6:37am On Apr 24
In today’s fast-paced and competitive tech job market, it’s not just about learning any tech skill that comes to mind, it’s about determining the demand of whatever skills you want to learn: here are the top tech skills to learn this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8KTw8-Bic?si=8w_PejhIQUXvcI7l
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by 7lives: 7:05am On Apr 24
bobntu:
How come diseil I'd still sold at between 1350 and 1510 in ?

Fueling stations greed.
Imagine #400 naira profit on a litre.
And na Dem dey evade tax well well.
How I wished Shango can just visit all these mad people, so that we can have some sanity in this country.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by 7lives: 7:51am On Apr 24
bestman09:
angry
Still a monopoly business. If there are competitors, we would have judged right.
Monopoly?, did Dangote stop others from operating a refinery?.
If you know the numbers of selfish, or should I say useless oil billionaires in this country, and yet only Dangote was able to think of solving this problem, that has held Nigerians by the jugular since the 90s, you will appreciate Dangote for once.
And so what if he's a monopolist, I will choose the current situation, above the previous status of that disgraceful importation, where organized crime is the order of the day, " government pay for fuel and subsidiaries on an empty vessels "
Until we have more private refineries in this country, Dangote petroleum products are okay.
People borrow money to set up business, Nigerians will come out to trash talk them and wish them ill, meanwhile those who sit and do nothing are hailed as good people.
When business are not allowed to florish, how can there be jobs?.
Who will invest in a bucket shop where there's no profit?.
Give Dangote his flowers jor, fada na fada.
What is the difference between the monopolist and those useless traders associations in the market, who are experts at fixing prices of goods and services, and enforcing it, thereby making life difficult for consumers in the country?
You can also help your country with one refinery, since it's that easy.
When you do, sell below Dangote price.
The more refinery we have the better.
Help us oga, God bless you as you do
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by basadenet: 9:36am On Apr 24
If he actually have the love of his beloved country at heart, then he can still do more by bringing it down to 500. After all the material used are gotten in Nigeria
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Hammylawali: 11:46am On Apr 24
Ofunaofu:

Once again, I spit at your stupidity

Unfortunate fellow. Haters of Nigeria. It will be great for those wishing for it( Nigeria 🇳🇬 ), and it won’t be well for those looking for the country’s downfall.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 11:54am On Apr 24
Hammylawali:

Unfortunate fellow. Haters of Nigeria. It will be great for those wishing for it( Nigeria 🇳🇬 ), and it won’t be well for those looking for the country’s downfall.

You are the real enemies of this great country.

For supporting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture, a certified certificate forger who became the guinea pig student of a government college in Lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded, hoping that he would perform a miracle of some sort when he actually had absolutely nothing to offer.

Infact, It shall never be well with you and your ilks for the calamities that have befallen this nation. Your children and their children will cause you for your role in bringing upon this nation this great tinubulation that has befallen it.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Hammylawali: 12:09pm On Apr 24
Ofunaofu:

You are the real enemies of this great country.

For supporting a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture, a certified certificate forger who became the guinea pig student of a government college in Lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded, hoping that he would perform a miracle of some sort when he actually had absolutely nothing to offer.

Infact, It shall never be well with you and your ilks for the calamities that have befallen this nation. Your children and their children will cause you for your role in bringing upon this nation this great tinubulation that has befallen it. 

That’s what you you all have to say . “Drug baron”, certificate forger, criminal state capture. I’m not saying he’s a saint, neither will I judge him. Your candidate is also a theif , an embezzler of state funds , and a dullard. He claims to know about other countries statistics , yet he couldn’t replicate same in the minimal amount in his state. Like I said earlier, your guy na failure, you that keeps sing someone’s past wrong deeds na failure. It shall not be well with you, your families, your children and your generations to come. You can jump off the third mainland bridge if you’re angry with this present government.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 12:11pm On Apr 24
Hammylawali:

That’s what you you all have to say . “Drug baron”, certificate forger, criminal state capture. I’m not saying he’s a saint, neither will I judge him. Your candidate is also a theif , an embezzler of state funds , and a dullard. He claims to know about other countries statistics , yet he couldn’t replicate same in the minimal amount in his state. Like I said earlier, your guy na failure, you that keeps sing someone’s past wrong deeds na failure. It shall not be well with you, your families, your children and your generations to come. You can jump off the third mainland bridge if you’re angry with this present government.

It shall never be well with you and your ilks for bestowing on this great country this calamitous Tinubu regime
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Hammylawali: 12:24pm On Apr 24
Ofunaofu:

It shall never be well with you and your ilks for bestowing on this great country this calamitous Tinubu regime

Your generation will never prosper with your master. unfortunate set of losers. Incomplete fools, childish idiots, barawo banzaas, yes daddy gays. Tinubu will deliver well for this country, whether you are alive to witness it or not with your unfortunate families
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 12:26pm On Apr 24
Hammylawali:

Your generation will never prosper with your master. unfortunate set of losers. Incomplete fools, childish idiots, barawo banzaas, yes daddy gays. Tinubu will deliver well for this country, whether you are alive to witness it or not with your unfortunate families

It's shall never be well with you and your ilks for bestowing on this nation a catastrophic Tinubu regime. A notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Hammylawali: 12:30pm On Apr 24
Ofunaofu:

It's shall never be well with you and your ilks for bestowing on this nation a catastrophic Tinubu regime. A notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

Wailer and losers, your feminine leader will never be our president. Okonjo iweala’s school projects achieved a lot than your useless master’s eight years in office. Idiots calling themselves ipob terrorist.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 12:31pm On Apr 24
Hammylawali:

Wailer and losers, your feminine leader will never be our president. Okonjo iweala’s school projects achieved a lot than your useless master’s eight years in office. Idiots calling themselves ipob terrorist.

It's shall never be well with you for the role you played in bringing upon this nation a catastrophic Tinubu regime
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Hammylawali: 12:41pm On Apr 24
Ofunaofu:

It's shall never be well with you for the role you played in bringing upon this nation a catastrophic Tinubu regime

You unfortunate bastard that loves to suffer with your family, you had better wake up and face reality. you can commit suicide if you want. Tinubu will be your president for 8 years by the grace of God, and Nigeria will achieve greatly under him. Bastard to this end, I bid you farewell in your tears and wailing. The loser you and your families are can keep crying and nursing the hurt of your leader 🤪🤪🤪
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 12:44pm On Apr 24
Hammylawali:

You unfortunate bastard that loves to suffer with your family, you had better wake up and face reality. you can commit suicide if you want. Tinubu will be your president for 8 years by the grace of God, and Nigeria will achieve greatly under him. Bastard to this end, I bid you farewell in your tears and wailing. The loser you and your families are can keep crying and nursing the hurt of your leader 🤪🤪🤪

You will soon commit suicide because of your role in bringing upon this nation a catastrophic Tinubu regime
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by brownbib(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24
Nice one Mr Big DG!
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by laudate: 1:02am On Apr 25
7lives:

Fueling stations greed.
Imagine #400 naira profit on a litre.
And na Dem dey evade tax well well.
How I wished Shango can just visit all these mad people, so that we can have some sanity in this country.

It is not fueling stations greed. Price from Dangote may be a bit lower, but when you load at the depot you will still pay NUPENG charges, truck hire fees, PPPRA charges etc.

All this adds up, at the send of the day.

Cost of hiring a truck is now high. Not all fuel stations own their own trucks.

Even the ones who do, must fuel and maintain it. All this adds to logistics costs at the end of the day.

And the same costs are added to the sales price of the fuel at the stations.

It is even becoming increasingly expensive, to run a station properly.

You need to factor in cost of diesel for the generators at the station. You cannot change prices at the pump, when you change over your power supply to gen, after DISCOs take light.

Another thing is that state govt taxes have increased. Go and find out out much LASAA, LASPA etc are charging for signboard and car parks in Lagos.

Local government taxes nkó? Those ones are constant.

Abeg, forget this APC government. As they are giving 1 drop of ease to you with one hand, they are using 2 or more hands to take away the same benefits, through the back door.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Iamanoited: 4:22am On Apr 25
Please crash them further to N600 and N640.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register / Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways / Nelson Mandela Memorial Service In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.