Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively (21331 Views)

Dangote Crashes Diesel Price To ₦‎1,000 Per Litre / Dangote Refinery Seeks Approval To Hit Market With Diesel, Aviation Fuel / Again: Dangote Refinery Completion Date Shifts To 2025. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Winning123: 4:21pm On Apr 23
Ogbuu101:

Diesel was about 350 just last year,but na IPOB de pursue you for dream.

I guess it was 350 in your Village
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by chopnaira: 4:22pm On Apr 23
Na man you be Alhaji. The Nigerian masses appreciate you.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 4:23pm On Apr 23
plumcomm:
this madness of dubbing you and your useless cohorts as the only components of nigeria is madness,speak for your fellow nitwits and don’t generalize fools with reasonable people that nigeria comprises.im a Nigerian too and you are not authorized to speak for me,get that into your dead brain.
Only a stupid person or set of people will conclude people that are not up to 50m as representative of over 200m people.disgusting set them,even out of the less than 50m there are a considerable number of people that doesn’t reason like goats.

I was making a general statement and didn't have you in mind when making my statement because you are a nobody as far as I am concerned.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 4:27pm On Apr 23
iamtoofan:

No be the day woman tell you say she don get belle you go see pikin naw !

Tbh, prices are reducing bit by bit, i just went to get battery for my car nd i can tell prices are dropping

We are talking about price of diesel and aviation fuel, you are talking about car battery. How much was the 75ah car battery before Tinubu grabbed and snatch power
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 4:28pm On Apr 23
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

These price reductions are rhetorics? grin grin grin grin

The pain is too obvious, you can't even pretend.

You are in pains as we speak
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by persius555(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23
We can't be buying diesel higher than advanced country like the United States. 650 naira is the least we can accept (0.65$)

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Meteng: 4:32pm On Apr 23
Kobojunkie:
so Nigerians are never to expect the price to get to the streets? which kain magic be this then?undecided
The price of commodities in the markets won’t come down, quote me and then watch out. It’s wickedness
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by udemzyudex(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23
Ogbuu101:

Diesel was about 350 just last year,but na IPOB de pursue you for dream.

350 just last year?

You dey whine?
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Solsix(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23
Here we still dey buy #1600. God abeg
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by morrisono111: 4:38pm On Apr 23
Ubdavis:
Is it that it wouldn't have been possible for Dangote to start his production with PMS?

It is more expensive to refine Crude oil to Petrol...
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by dunski: 4:41pm On Apr 23
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by plumcomm: 4:41pm On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:

I was making a general statement and didn't have you in mind when making my statement because you are a nobody as far as I am concerned. 
I know I am nobody but my vote has been determining your fate over a long time,as useless as u and your vote and opinions are you have no choice on what ever happens to your life in Nigeria and you dare to call yourself a representative of nigeria?,who’s personal non grata.so you people have the effrontery to brandish your shame now?,dollar is not 2000,diesel is less than 1k,bag of rice is less than 50k and you are still shameless?….sore losers them
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23
Yet, some fuuls on nairaland still making excuses for manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers as to why the prices are still going up instead of coming down.
Look at the dollar/naira rate too. Nigerians are naturally wicked people with complete lack of sense of patriotism
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by maasoap(m): 4:49pm On Apr 23
christejames:
No be by writing on pages of newspapers, let the poor masses confirm it themselves... undecided
How would you know quick enough if not through the pages of newspapers if you are not among people who are buying diesel? You guys are just funny
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by maasoap(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:
When will the price reduction reflect on the streets of Nigeria

That's what Nigerians are interested in, not these rhetorics

Dangote can only reduce the price of his products and govt can only raise up the value of naira, it is up to the direct beneficiaries to let it reflect on their products
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by maasoap(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23
nairalanda1:
I hope he would be able to pay his debts at this rate... grin

Still, free market as it should be. The producer sets their prices, not government coming in to set prices at N100 for diesel...and then they struggle to pay N800 subsidy, because 'no money'...and then wahala starts.

I don't think govt is speaking for Dangote refinery grin grin grin
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Apr 23
Meteng:
The price of commodities in the markets won’t come down, quote me and then watch out. It’s wickedness
So, these announcements should make no sense to more than 200 million Nigerians whose lives you say will never be impacted by the supposed accomplishments of their own government. lipsrsealed
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23
BigDawsNet:
Where is our 700😶

We have the raw crude Oil
We have the Refineries

I think we deserve cheap

Since when do you have refineries? grin grin grin. I think we had refinery like two months ago (refinery not refineries). And gradually, the price is coming down for diesel. Let's be hopeful about petrol price too when it finally starts refining petrol

2 Likes

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by maasoap(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23
bestman09:
angry
Still a monopoly business. If there are competitors, we would have judged right.

It is easier to shout monopoly when someone managed to achieve success where others are afraid. Many individuals got licences to build private refineries many years ago but they were afraid to dig the ground.

1 Like

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Justbesure: 4:59pm On Apr 23
leokid866:
Dollar fell on the black market today, price of diesel has come down again. This is a good Tuesday 👍🏾
Very commendable, but which of these two is been consumed by common man, let the price of and products come down
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by commoditiesnig: 5:02pm On Apr 23

1 Like

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by CodeTemplar: 5:04pm On Apr 23
Even if he increases price going further, his initial move has laid a solid ground work to free him from any accusation of monopoly.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by CodeTemplar: 5:08pm On Apr 23
Justbesure:

Very commendable, but which of these two is been consumed by common man, let the price of and products come down
bread makers. Manufacturers of goods, trucks, construction.

They all use diesel.

1 Like

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by uunwanaobong3: 5:09pm On Apr 23
onyxo76:

Tips are OK but your dstv gen and ac will only keep broke,lazy and entitled leeches permanently in your crib.
Chase the leeches away after show and cut off the contact.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Bimpe29: 5:10pm On Apr 23
Hopefully, this lofty fresh air will soon be felt by the commoners as prices of major food items are yet to be affected.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Jlow2: 5:14pm On Apr 23
lazkizz:
Diesel is pegged at the rate of 1 dollars.

But normally with our crude and refinery, diesel no suppose pass 5 hundred naira
you get brain , na your papa born you, dangote is just trying to see of importers of diesel , with dollar at 1100 imported desiel landing cost is also below 950, the only option left for importers is time the freight will reach Nigeria, so dangote is systematically taken them out of business or they buy from him.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by zionstaar75: 5:15pm On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:

keep crying and wailing
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by zionstaar75: 5:18pm On Apr 23
maasoap:

How would you know quick enough if not through the pages of newspapers if you are not among people who are buying diesel? You guys are just funny
funny or dumb
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by lwise(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23
Ofunaofu:

Are you living in Jupiter?
The price reduction on diesel has positive impact on a whole lot of item in the market lately, at least last week and this week.
Na only omo yhibo refuse to drop price.
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by Ofunaofu: 5:31pm On Apr 23
plumcomm:
I know I am nobody but my vote has been determining your fate over a long time,as useless as u and your vote and opinions are you have no choice on what ever happens to your life in Nigeria and you dare to call yourself a representative of nigeria?,who’s personal non grata.so you people have the effrontery to brandish your shame now?,dollar is not 2000,diesel is less than 1k,bag of rice is less than 50k and you are still shameless?….sore losers them

You are irredeemable
Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by osazsky(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23
Let's learn to use words appreciatly u can't use d word crash cuz u removed 10naira from a commodity

1 Like

Re: Again, Dangote Crashes Diesel, Aviation Fuel Prices To ₦‎940, ₦‎980 Respectively by joseph1832(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23
Are we sure this isn't mere propaganda because most filling Station still sell at the same price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex- IGP Ehindero Remanded In Prison For Theft. / Court Bars Soldiers From Polling Stations / $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.