Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede (45213 Views)

Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by delpee(f): 5:44pm On Apr 23
The immunity clause for governors should be amended. Why do we allow people to be above the law for 8 years only to be chasing shadows after they have done their worst?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by aguluobi: 5:45pm On Apr 23
Yes o he should also throw the case of the Pandora Criminal bastard Peter Obi open because I still can not understand how a sitting governor can use his convoy to ferry ₦250 million all the way from Anambra to Lagos monthly n the only foolish excuse to justify that is that he was paying a contractor who does not

1. have his own car to ferry his money
2. Does not have an account to transfer
3. Can not ferry the loot direct to his office or home but instead took it to Peter Peter Obi warehouse at Orile in Lagos where they were caught by Marvel Akpoyibo who was the commissioner of police in Lagos at that time.

Note I am yet to add the kickback the Pandora bastard n criminal Peter Obi took while in office as well. Attached is where the cursed souls admitted taking kickback yet EFCC can not jail the fool under PDP.

vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.
Itiskdg121:
......Bullion Van

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by yemmite1509: 5:45pm On Apr 23
Ride on my able chairman, the Lord is strictly behind you on this task of sanitizing Nigeria from corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Mercenary123: 5:47pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:
APC's zero tolerance to corruption. No sacred cows.
. What about the G-5?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Itiskdg121(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23
......Bullion Van
vanbonattel:
Well-done Olukayde. When are you going to pull in Ganduje for the viral stealing of public funds perpetrated on live camera, or is Bello a less Nigerian than ganduje?

Sir, we have zero hopes in your corruption fighting abilities since the government that brought you in has their hands so stained by corruption that then cannot depart from their tradition of sleaze and embezzlement.

Stop deceiving yourself in the vain hopes that you are deceiving us, Yahaya Bello is just another distraction you set up to distract Nigerians that are hungry, jobless and insecure. Yahaya may even be part of the script, but we are not deceived.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ufuosman(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by NaijaCover(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23
Hmmmmmmm
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Sheuns(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23
frankblinkz:
At this Junction, Yahaya Bello can't Escape this.

How a Governor turned fugitive.
EFCC chairman threatens to resign and lawyers are protesting to have him appear in court.

Sorry Yahaya, watch your trusted allies disappointing you.

Dey play. We have seen worse cases than Yahaya Bello, we do not hear anything about them again. Dasukigate
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Macdeey: 5:51pm On Apr 23
Initial gra gra
Then Ribadu ( EFCC ) & Tinubu ( Governor ) ...............
Now Tinubu ( President) Ribadu ( NSA )
Nigeria na Cruise 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by kunyeo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

You people will sit here and be talking what you don't know. This guy was my classmate in secondary and he is not your typical Nigerian. Let me give you that for free!

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by idahme(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:
Make Una dey use una head small na no be children dey here.

Akpabio case, uji uzo kalu, gandollar, etc the list is numerous, aren't they sacred cows? Is there another meaning to what you wrote up there?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by magicfarad90: 5:52pm On Apr 23
Everybody is claiming their role is making the Naira gain against the dollar.. even me typing here is helping the Naira gain strenght over the dollar.. we are in dis together, oshobe!!!
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23
nellybank86:
Talk is cheap. All of them are the same. Tomorrow now Yahaya will contest for president and pick him as his vice. Remember the days of Tinubu and Rabidu. Bunch of similar thieves.

Lols...you nailed it here!!!!.....

We have no conscience minded humans in Nigeria but ethnic and tribalistic sentimental fools parading as Supporters of thieves called Politicians....

Someone will say we are wailing ......people who are known for two faced delivery...

2 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:55pm On Apr 23
Lifestone:

Let him finish with Yahaya Bello. Ganduje will have his time also

When EFCC went after Bobrisky that was how they were lamenting that they are not going after corrupt politicians. Now they have going after politicians yet the are still crying bitterly. 😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Lifestone(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23
Pythagoras001:
Clowns. Instead of creating a system that prevents this level of theft across board from occurring they are going for media trial which every sane person know the outcomes
What system? The gate keepers are the one stealing. The most serious and difficult fraud to control is Executive/Management fraud.

2 Likes

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by toujurs: 5:55pm On Apr 23
See small yansh that is shaking, you better shut up before you get killed, this tinubu boy.

Tinubu that is a criminal, what right does a criminal have to arrest another thief.

This matter is just a beer palour joke.

If you even feel there will be an head way in this fight against two criminals. You are the biggest clown.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Okeziesg(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23
Well I will see you as a man of honor and integrity if you stand on your word...
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Lifestone(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23
Sheuns:

Dey play. We have seen worse cases than Yahaya Bello, we do not hear anything about them again. Dasukigate
Are you supporting Yahaya Bello?

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by magicfarad90: 5:58pm On Apr 23
Oga leave that matter, even if he is your principal at a missionary school, he won't go against anyone the president doesn't ask in not to touch. Show me a Governor who stole more than Wike in Nigeria? Let anybody Petition Wike and see if it will fly...Yet he is recently rewarded again with his wife becoming a An Appeal Court Judge. Leave that matter. Let him show us what he is doing on the former accountant general who stole over 200Billion

kunyeo:

You people will sit here and be talking what you don't know. This guy was my classmate in secondary and he is not your typical Nigerian. Let me give you that for free!
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by baretalk: 5:59pm On Apr 23
APC should stop this game they are playing, Nigerians are smart. How can APC spokesman be saying something else, and how can EFCC say they don't know where Bello is...APC don't derail the fight against corruption. Tinubu tell Bello to come out, or mandate EFCC to fish him out. This is embarrassing for APC.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by AMI3(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:
Untill APC slaughter that fat cow that is when I will take them serious
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by kenex4ever(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23
That is exactly what ebola tinubu told u do bcs Yahaya Bello opposed his ambition.
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by smyo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:
What of Ganduje
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:

APC and Anti-Corruption in the same sentence?!!

Is all well Sir?!! grin
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Jlow2: 6:06pm On Apr 23
Start with ganduje, you dnt need to look for evidence
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Menclothing1: 6:07pm On Apr 23
Good one Nigeria must not fail
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by SalamRushdie: 6:09pm On Apr 23
Mr man stop making mouth
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by RhinoChest: 6:11pm On Apr 23
Yahaya Bello will go jail! It’s not often EFCC heads come to give press conference unless it’s a passionate or worrying issue!

He should have wisely honoured the invitation rather make a nuisance out of it. If EFCC don’t arrest him, they would be seen as weak, and they would rather cease to exist than look weak.

Ex gov is in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Safyqueen: 6:14pm On Apr 23
wink2015:
Yahaya Bello break record as one of the biggest looters in Nigeria in recent time.

A poor state like Kogi state he just criminally stole their COMMONWEALTH and he had the audacity to go into hiding.

This was a young man a former governor suddenly died after winning election and Yahaya Bello came on board.

I pity Igbira people the Igala will not trust them with power again.

Make your comment and leave Igala people out of it. Do you think Igala people will trust him even if perform to your expectations?
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by ivandragon: 6:15pm On Apr 23
God will see you through.

A tough stance against corruption is needed. Hopefully Gandollar would also have his own day to answer.

1 Like

Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by SouthSouth1914: 6:17pm On Apr 23
chopnaira:

Ta..,babariga dollar shielding, stuffing thief Gandollar is the chairman of the APC!
Re: "If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede by Svoboda(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23
vanbonattel:

When has stuffing money into babaringa become a crime?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) / Google Celebrates Nigeria @ 56 / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.