Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid (1248 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:58am On Apr 24
Biglittlelois:

Yes, and that is because there may be no evidence to support that notion, so now that the husband reacted violently to her telling the house maid to leave the house, what does that tell you about the irresponsible husband? And even at that, you expect her to allow the maid to stay in the house after stealing from her?

Don't swallow what you're not sure of.

Many Nigerian women exhibit their true nature and ugly character on their househelps, and whenever the husbands manage to get the courage to intervene, they'll be accused of sleeping with the househelps.

That's natural for women to come up with such silly and childish accusations and blackmails

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by Biglittlelois(f): 9:10am On Apr 24
ChybuzzDD:

Don't swallow what you're not sure of.

Many Nigerian women exhibit their true nature and ugly character on their househelps, and whenever the husbands manage to get the courage to intervene, they'll be accused of sleeping with the househelps.

That's natural for women to come up with such silly and childish accusations and blackmails

So the best the husband can do to defend the housemaid is to throw a glass table on a 6 month old pregnant woman resulting to serious life threatening injuries? A housemaid that stole from the wife?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by Bongadu: 9:22am On Apr 24
Why did the husband leave her for house help??

Because she was a feminist not even a submissive feminine wife

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by thesicilian: 10:05am On Apr 24
Biglittlelois:

So with all your baseless assumptions, the best way for the husband to defend the housemaid is to throw a glass table on a 6 month pregnant woman and seriously injure her in the process? Serious injuries that can be life threatening?

You people will say anything, literally anything even if it sounds stupid, just to defend an idiot because he's a man.
There's still no evidence that he threw that table at her. Continue. You all are the same. It's only the unwise that believe a crying woman without listening to the man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by tiswell(m): 10:08am On Apr 24
Zonefree:
Who brought the house help into the house? Why should a sane woman bring a matured woman in her home in the name of house help?

When a married woman is not having her ways with her husband, she tends to accuse the innocent husband of sleeping with the house help.

facts!✌️
Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by tiswell(m): 10:09am On Apr 24
Zonefree:
Who brought the house help into the house? Why should a sane woman bring a matured woman in her home in the name of house help?

When a married woman is not having her ways with her husband, she tends to accuse the innocent husband of sleeping with the house help.

supported with two goats

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by tiswell(m): 10:18am On Apr 24
Biglittlelois:

So we should believe you, an unknown moniker on a faceless forum instead of a woman that voluntarily said her story?

Why not go to her page and ask her for details since you think you are that important to know more of what happened.
your defense is poor and filled with emotions.

Emotional judgements unsustained.
That's why law courts deals with logic and not emotions.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by Biglittlelois(f): 11:27am On Apr 24
thesicilian:

There's still no evidence that he threw that table at her. Continue. You all are the same. It's only the unwise that believe a crying woman without listening to the man.

This place look like a court that you're looking for evidence abi? She divorced her husband for no reason after the violence right?

Where is evidence that the husband did not throw the table at her? Which sane human will ignore the cries of a woman and listen to the man?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by thesicilian: 11:31am On Apr 24
Biglittlelois:

This place look like a court that you're looking for evidence abi?
She divorced her husband for no reason after the violence right?
You brought up the issue of evidence. Now you're running away from it.

Where is evidence that the husband did not throw the table at her?
You should be smart enough to know that you don't ask the accused to show evidence that they are innocent, it is the responsibility of the accuser to show evidence that the person she's accusing is guilty.

Which sane human will ignore the cries of a woman and listen to the man?
Even if the man may be innocent?
Now you have revealed your true colours.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by Biglittlelois(f): 11:33am On Apr 24
tiswell:
your defense is poor and filled with emotions.

Emotional judgements unsustained.
That's why law courts deals with logic and not emotions.

Does this place look like a law court to you? Always screaming emotions because the victim is a woman, you that is supporting the man is not filled with emotions and emotional judgement? This is a faceless forum, we deal with issues with comments and opinions not law court.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by Tallesty1(m): 11:43am On Apr 24
cococandy:

This is how he stands up for the house help? 😒
No, not at all.

I was just replying to the part that said he slept with her help, men easily get accused of that if they try to stand up for house helps.

That is all.

If he is guilty of violence then he is an animal.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by thesicilian: 11:43am On Apr 24
Biglittlelois:

Does this place look like a law court to you? Always screaming emotions because the victim is a woman, you that is supporting the man is not filled with emotions and emotional judgement? This is a faceless forum, we deal with issues with comments and opinions not law court.
Since all you care about is emotions and not logic, answer this question:

Assuming your brother's wife was the one that posted this picture online saying he threw a glass table at her while 6months pregnant, and not only slept with her housemaid but also fought her because of the maid, what would you do or say?
Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by cococandy(f): 12:08pm On Apr 24
👍🏾
Tallesty1:
No, not at all.

I was just replying to the part that said he slept with her help, men easily get accused of that if they try to stand up for house helps.

That is all.

If he is guilty of violence then he is an animal.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by sexy74(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24
Newlymarried:

if you check well no be the true story be this.
Na so dem dey talk when dey f..up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by Farfalla(f): 12:54pm On Apr 24
When some of these men boast about being logical I just laugh.

Just look at the comments coming from a group of people who claim that critical thinking is their forte.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by Biglittlelois(f): 1:54pm On Apr 24
thesicilian:

Since all you care about is emotions and not logic, answer this question:

Assuming your brother's wife was the one that posted this picture online saying he threw a glass table at her while 6months pregnant, and not only slept with her housemaid but also fought her because of the maid, what would you do or say?

Look at this one

So because he's my brother that automatically means he can do no wrong in my eyes? You think I'll pat him in the back if he's at fault simply because he's family? No wonder corrupt politicians that drain the country dry still have supporters and use tribalism and clannishness to cause confusion, you people will support evil because he or she is family, tribe and gender, iranu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by thesicilian: 3:04pm On Apr 24
Biglittlelois:

Look at this one

So because he's my brother that automatically means he can do no wrong in my eyes? You think I'll pat him in the back if he's at fault simply because he's family? No wonder corrupt politicians that drain the country dry still have supporters and use tribalism and clannishness to cause confusion, you people will support evil because he or she is family, tribe and gender, iranu.
Question answered.
Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by Curiouscity(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24
Biglittlelois:

So the best the husband can do to defend the housemaid is to throw a glass table on a 6 month old pregnant woman resulting to serious life threatening injuries? A housemaid that stole from the wife?

I am sure as a lady, you know that most ladies are good at lying, and acting as victim after causing problems.

We should give a margin for lies on every story we read on social media, be it from man or woman.
I have seen ( not heard or read), where a women smashed their TV screen, then call the police to report that the husband broke it while hitting her.

I have been a witness to a case where the husband hid the car keys so that wife won't go for a party. The wife slap her in front of my apartment, went home to cut herself then call the police. The man was arrested, and almost got sentenced but not for the 11year old daughter's statement to the police.

I am not doubting the lady's narration, nor do I believe it 100%. But the way you are defending it, and attacking anyone who questions the veracity of the story, makes me ask, were you there?

Remember, as a man, I have sisters and a daughter. As a woman, you have brothers and possibly, a son. Let's do to others what we wish be done to us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:14am On Apr 25
Biglittlelois:

You don't have the full account of what transpired between them.

Do you know what the woman must have done to the man before he threw the table(that's if he even truly threw the table at her)??
How are you sure the housemaid actually stole something?
So, relax and stop judging out of sentiments over issues you know nothing much about

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by BlackRainDrops: 7:37am On Apr 25
Creamypie:
Forget this emotional blackmail. Na women way.very manipulative. na Only lazy and incompetent wives have househelps.not to forget the husband pays for her services to pamper his wife Let's hear from the husbands side first. See how quick she was to assert the house help was his babe, as if she knew it all along and kept quiet. Madam talk truth
How can you say a woman is lazy just because she hired a househelp? The truth is, many of you talk like this because you don't really know what goes into the running of a home. There are no rewards for working yourself till you drop. If you need a househelp and can afford one, then go ahead and hire one.

1 Like

Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by Creamypie(m): 7:40am On Apr 25
BlackRainDrops:
How can you say a woman is lazy just because she hired a househelp? The truth is, many of you talk like this because you don't really know what goes into the running of a home. There are no rewards for working yourself till you drop. If you need a househelp and can afford one, then go ahead and hire one.
which he did to ease it for his wife. Did his mum.in law have house girl?
Re: Woman Narrates How She Survived Violence From The Husband Because Of Her Maid by BlackRainDrops: 7:47am On Apr 25
Creamypie:
which he did to ease it for his wife. Did his mum.in law have house girl?
Suffer suffer gets you no prizes in the long run. The older generation was told that getting a househelp was not a good thing and that's why many still frown on it today. There is absolutely nothing wrong in getting a househelp if you need one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Win N5, 000 Weekly On Nigeria Quiz Website, Entry Is Absolutely Free / Dutch Girl, 12, Gives Birth On A School Trip / Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.