Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet (51477 Views)

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Bammy2002(m): 12:01am On Apr 24
Na the rich children school all this shit can happen come try this in the following school maybe no go collect wotowoto;

Schools Like; ?...............Community school or .............Grammar School or .......?......... Comprehensive School or .......................

My fellow Nairalander wey go some of this school's can relate better.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by GloriousGbola: 12:01am On Apr 24
i am not surprised

for whatever reason the school has had a lassies faire attitude towards bullying

any school worth their salt today has cctv cameras everywhere . any misbehavior will be instantly caught and punished

for the original event to happen, it means the school had no surveillance in place, or the survillance was not being monitored

there are going to be far more videos in the coming days

matters are made worse by the fact that wealthy northern children [from my own experience in secondary school are some of the most spolit people with the least regard for societal norms.

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Tizu(m): 12:10am On Apr 24
That animal training camp called #LeadBritishSchool should be closed down.

2 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by isan(m): 12:22am On Apr 24
Send all the bullies to sango high school ota , grin grin grin
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by viodemus: 12:46am On Apr 24
I think we should leave secondary school politics alone for the most part. Maybe with some guidelines.

It is the last place we have as a society, where respect is enforced at a brain absorbing time.

It will teach and reinforce respect and life tolerance. Is more to it.

But I think it needs guidelines

- no seniority or authority 1 hr before breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

- no authority over junior students
after 8pm to 5am for Js 1 and 2;
after 9pm to 5am for JS 3
after 11pm to 5am for SS1 and SS2

if laws are broken, suspension and fees, or even more; depends on severity of injuries or worse.

No marks, no body deformations, no internal bleeding.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Pitssbull: 12:59am On Apr 24
Disappointing

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by bong4(m): 2:09am On Apr 24
Melagros:
COMRADES, some of us who went to the public school, we been dey received beatings far more than this, but never regarded it as bully
And that beating reset our brain enabled us take and complete our studies and also made us good members of the society today!

Can you imagine! You think you are a "good" member of the society because of the beatings you received in school? The fact that you are justifying this actions is an evidence that you aren't even fit to be in this society and should undergo thorough mental sessions.

4 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by NaijaCover(m): 3:29am On Apr 24
Hmmmmmm
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Maobichek: 3:46am On Apr 24
Melagros:
COMRADES, some of us who went to the public school, we been dey received beatings far more than this, but never regarded it as bully
And that beating reset our brain enabled us take and complete our studies and also made us good members of the society today!

I can relate oh! Those days, seniors are small gods and you must tremble in their presence.

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by tophempire: 4:15am On Apr 24
We wey go government school wey de fight cultist ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you go slap me when you no de feed me. We go settle the scores.

I go remind you why dem say first to do no de pain๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

School protection is based on number games. Who get friends plenty de hardly get bullied.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by ojialo(m): 4:24am On Apr 24
MissIndependent:
Who raised these Animals? angry

Like you never attended secondary schools/boarding school, this is not new or it because this one Was recorded?
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by tunjilana: 4:47am On Apr 24
This is really bad but e no too diff from wetin seniors dey do juniors even for poor man boarding school, that year...just that dem no dey call am bullying then
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Miles300: 5:08am On Apr 24
This bullying thing has been a norm in secondary schools , right from my days in high school , its only gaining relevance now because of social media... in my Jss2 one senior at the time gave me money to buy stuffs for him at school canteen , 20 naira to buy werin pass 50 naira....omo I stand there dey look am ,I didn't move an inch ..he tried to slap me I dodge ..from there I went straight to my school RSM office in command...dude was severly punished ..since then nobody dare send junior student such funny task..

Omo if u bully my child I will storm the school to ask the bully if he/she is the one paying my child school fees ..as u dey explain better slap go dey land for your face ...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by ogbenimax007: 5:40am On Apr 24
Akwamkpuruamu:
Thanks to social media.

But as a father, I will see myself a failure if my son can't stand to his age grade. At least fight back, let it be u are wounded or killed. Then let's see how I will be alive and fold my hands.

My son Don de get Street sense at the age of 5. No matter who u be, if u beat, him. go beat u back. Weda e pain u or not, he must beat u back before crying
yes ooo even my daughters i don let them know
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Hassanmaye(m): 5:42am On Apr 24
ChizzyBuna:
This is a RICH MAN school
Na Abuja Politicians Children full the school

Make thunder come fire you say you be poor or middle class for this kind school
You go dey collect shege 24/7

Speaking out against a Senators pikin that bullied you Goodluck with that grin grin grin

E go shock you say na the school go even defend the rich man pikin.
If you even try beat am
Him rich papa go lock you up for cell.

That's why I love community secondary school
We dey tidy our seniors fvck up steady
Dem no born you well grin grin

Na to wait for you for back of field.
After school, me and my homies go lay ambush
Hahahaha
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Avast(m): 5:53am On Apr 24
This is where it all begins. Are these not the children who will lead this country in the future?

We need to train our children to become good leaders not tyrants.

1 Like

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by CharleyBright(m): 5:56am On Apr 24
Offpoint1:
That's why I will raise my kids, son and daughter to be bully killers. I ring it into their ears every morning before they leave him 'Stab any azxhole that crosses you with pen or pencil on their neck "
Like I did to that axhole in primary 3, stabbed him repeated on his hands until the pencil pierced through.

Some of you just come and talk anyhow on social media because u just want to talk. You tell your child (that's if even have) to stab another child in the neck? What if the child does? You think your child will go scot free? He will spend his life in juvenile jail while you regret his action and wish he never did.
Come and be talking thrash online.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Diligence: 5:57am On Apr 24
Root Cause: At some point, reports of bullying were neglected leading to bullying becoming systemic or ubiquitous atLBS...

The juniors looked forward to becoming seniors just so they cld unleash terror, but simultaneously bullying degenerated from VERTICAL to HORIZONTAL, things fell apart & the centre could not hold. Consequences: Breakdown of law & order & failure of guidance & leadership, lack of discipline & respect...na small thing remain make students device means to PROTECT themselves AT ALL COST & BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY... I mean the Americana, Australian & UK way (guns & knives, nay, shooting & stabbing)...then deaths!
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by ozo13(m): 5:57am On Apr 24
StOla:

Threatened to withdraw because of that mere "spoiled kids violence"?

Even those who have been stabbed or had the glass louvres broken on their head in public secondary school, returned to school the next day to lead morning assembly prayers.

Na this kind kids without backbone dey commit suicide.

See them who want to use atomic bomb to kill cockroach.

Dem for kuku demolish the school and turn it to neighbourhood football ground.
there are diplomatic and matured ways to find solution to issue and some of the parents had employ that and it worked in a way for them.Am sure the school will find a solution to the bullying stuf
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by CrossRhodes: 5:58am On Apr 24
Nazgul:
Why can't these kids who are being bullied speak out? Cos I know that there are countless cases of similar incidents going on in that school and the victims are too scared to confined in anyone.

This is bad publicity for that school. If I'm a parent with any of my kids schooling there, I'm withdrawing them ASAP before they kill them for me.
There are bullies everywhere..
I would prefer my child to stand up and be counted, put up resistance and let me know at home....then I'm bringing hell to that school with evidence.
Make everybody call their papa and mama come, then the stupid bully will have to explain what his/her mission is in that school.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by afiaonline: 6:02am On Apr 24
Akwamkpuruamu:
Thanks to social media.

But as a father, I will see myself a failure if my son can't stand to his age grade. At least fight back, let it be u are wounded or killed. Then let's see how I will be alive and fold my hands.

My son Don de get Street sense at the age of 5. No matter who u be, if u beat, him. go beat u back. Weda e pain u or not, he must beat u back before crying

This is how I want my son to be. But it seems like the boy shows too much empathy to the kids close to him, so when they beat him he doesn't beat them back because they are his friends.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by eeithis(m): 6:06am On Apr 24
Akwamkpuruamu:
Thanks to social media.

if dem finally kill him
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:07am On Apr 24
Melagros:
Who is your comrade? Why the Bleep you lying. How does bullying make you a good member of the society? You sound like a broken record spewing trash. Most of the young people who were bullied developed trauma and suffered PTSD in their lives because of the psychological effects of bullying and you dey here dey cap nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by treatise: 6:09am On Apr 24
Racoon:
So much injustice, lawlessness, cruelty, and outright wickedness everywhere across the world. This is as a result of lack of self confidence, the failure of parenting, and supervisory responsibility and total lack of fear of God. All these despicable acts just shows the abysmal extent man inhumanity to man have descended into.
It's a reflection of our polity - the school authorities know that the end justifies the means in Nigeria. If you know the right people nothing go happen - Dowen College nko?
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Dreamhigh2016(m): 6:09am On Apr 24
In todayโ€™s fast-paced and competitive tech job market, itโ€™s not just about learning any tech skill that comes to mind, itโ€™s about determining the demand of whatever skills you want to learn: here are the top tech skills to learn this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8KTw8-Bic?si=8w_PejhIQUXvcI7l
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by omojeesu(m): 6:10am On Apr 24
Programmed failure of:

Parents
The family
Culture
Religious institutions
Government
.....of the entire social system

Will worsen because of the increased activities of the spirits of wickedness and lawlessness in these end times...

Lord! May your Kingdom come!
That your will may be done on earth as in heaven!

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by MozartBethoven: 6:12am On Apr 24
Full stop. Na rich and big men sรงhool be dat, all dos soft over feed kids way no know wetin life be. Remove dem go community high school, only first day, dem no go show up next day. Very spoilt set of kids. Well said my fellow nairalander. Back in d days, you f up, we wait for you after school. Treat your f up. Run you street.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Abdelux223: 6:15am On Apr 24
Emman08:
These rich folks raise monsters and privileged little arseholes as children don't they.

This school must come clean and a proper independent investigation done. This has gone beyong bullying. It is molestation and abuse.

This happens in even more private schools in Abuja than we know about.

The rich only care about money not the worm they gave birth to. Na them dey become Oloshos and Cocaine dealer in future

2 Likes

Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by imagrg(m): 6:17am On Apr 24
It's in every Secondary School with boarding facilities. Visit Edo State Secondary Schools with boarding facilities and see what I mean.
Re: Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet by Pimine: 6:28am On Apr 24
Chimarto:
They should shut down the school indefinitely. Tho bullying is common in secondary schools
How do you people even reason? Shut down someone's means of livelihood for what? Are they the ones who gave birth to and trained spoilt, privileged, and over-pampered little rascals? Why should they be punished for the parents' failures?

Na wa for some people o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / How Can I Locate Lagos Waec Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.