Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) (45943 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) / This Nigerian Woman Predicted 7 Straight Draws On Nairabet & Won 16.6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Beautifulday: 9:38am On Apr 24
tophempire:
Na agent scam you not the betting company....

Get it straight

Nah the bet company.
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by managemoney(m): 9:39am On Apr 24
Typical example of thief stealing from a thief grin

By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Felabrity: 9:39am On Apr 24
Chai
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:40am On Apr 24
Beautifulday:

Nah the bet company.

When a person wins , the company immediately credits the agents , and the agents inturn credits the customer .... the agent is the thief

2 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by motionarena: 9:40am On Apr 24
tophempire:

Get it straight

Are the agent not under bet naija
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by EdiskyHarry: 9:41am On Apr 24
You are a fool then
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Caleycash(m): 9:41am On Apr 24
ModestManager:
I don't bet. neither do I believe in it. But if someone gave you that money, It's yours!
First do something tangible with that N3m that can even bring back MORE THAN the initial total of N16m you are fighting for.
You're not well!, infact you dey crase... so the balance of over 10 million should be with who??, when him dey play bet they lose did anyone tell him how to manage his loses??, you're not a good person!, he deserves his money in full and whatever he does with it is none of your damn business, Nonsense!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:42am On Apr 24
ModestManager:
I don't bet. neither do I believe in it. But if someone gave you that money, It's yours!
First do something tangible with that N3m that can even bring back MORE THAN the initial total of N16m you are fighting for.

U are not serious...so u are saying he should let go of the balance if the person refuses to release money that has already been released ...that's pure theft

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 9:42am On Apr 24
ModestManager:

You are not making any sense here

4 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Beautifulday: 9:42am On Apr 24
Beverlyjean:

When a person wins , the company immediately credits the agents , and the agents inturn credits the customer .... the agent is the thief

when agent took them to the company, wetin the company do?
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by humberjade: 9:43am On Apr 24
Fcwilly:
That's why I love my online betting somehow secured than agent shop.

Although rare, but I suspect it will be easier to tinker with your online bets than through agents.
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by tubolancer(m): 9:44am On Apr 24
Beautifulday:

Nah the bet company.
It is the agent not bet9ja. They have arrested them.

3 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:44am On Apr 24
Due to integrity issues, betting platforms should direct winnings in millions to their head office instead of sending the money to agents to pay the winner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Mcslize: 9:44am On Apr 24
Homiesjinxbank:
Na why it's good to book on your phone

If they book on their phone, won't players money be withheld?
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Dvino1: 9:45am On Apr 24
All the people shouting online, so online bet cannot fraud a player?

Truth is the lottery commission in Nigeria is not doing enough to protect the right of players, agents and the company, whether online or in shop. All their own na to collect tax. In matters like this they should stand in between and liaise the right and interest of the player, the agent and the company to resolve it.

2 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Caleycash(m): 9:46am On Apr 24
franchasofficia:
Well deserved grin

If you want to become rich go and start your own business.

But if you want to become rich so quick with zero investment, betting is not the way, just use half of your body for Owo Osole, go to Ijebu Ode, ask for Baba Aje solution shocked shocked
But they'll collect it if he bets that 16 million plus and loses??... most of you Nigerians are mentally unstable, idiots everywhere!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Beautifulday: 9:47am On Apr 24
tubolancer:
It is the agent not bet9ja. They have arrested them.

Since you said, they have been arrested. Nah agent because if the company no deal with the agent to clear their name. That means say their hand they the soup.

2 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Caleycash(m): 9:47am On Apr 24
DARLINGTON869:
Ask him what he did with the 3 million naira and you will be disappointed
It's none of your business fool!, did you ask him what he did with his loses??, mtcheeww

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:47am On Apr 24
Beautifulday:

when agent took them to the company, wetin the company do?

Read it again....agent dint take them to the company....he went on his won and that was how he found out that the agent was lying to him
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by tophempire: 9:47am On Apr 24
motionarena:

Are the agent not under bet naija

Affiliate no be associate
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 9:48am On Apr 24
Mcslize:

If they book on their phone, won't players money be withheld?

Someone won over 90m in a single night but all games were voided and his stakes refunded. Most of these bet companies are just wicked, greedy, and cruel.
It will only take them a few minutes to modify their terms and conditions thereby rendering your complaints useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Beautifulday: 9:48am On Apr 24
Beverlyjean:

Read it again....agent dint take them to the company....he went on his won and that was how he found out that the agent was lying to him

The company suppose arrest the agent because the news must spread which is not good for the company if truly their hand no dey.

But person say them don arrest them. I believe you now.
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by PROPEACE: 9:48am On Apr 24
Homiesjinxbank:
Na why it's good to book on your phone
I wonder why people even use those stupid betting shops. It's more convenient using your phone.

3 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Apr 24
ModestManager:

Mumu comment. Have you even ever fought for your right once in your life?

1 Like

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:50am On Apr 24
Kingosytex:

Someone won over 90m in a single night but all games were voided and his stakes refunded. Most of these bet companies are just wicked, greedy, and cruel.
It will only take them a few minutes to modify their terms and conditions thereby rendering your complaints useless.

But why are Nigerians still dashing the betting companies their hard earned money when they won't pay you if you eventually win big?
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by TUTU147: 9:50am On Apr 24
The agent will be dealt with seriously if na me be the guy
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by franchasofficia: 9:53am On Apr 24
Caleycash:
But they'll collect it if he bets that 16 million plus and loses??... most of you Nigerians are mentally unstable, idiots everywhere!
I don't care bra, my own is stop hoping that you will become an overnight millionaire through betting, its daydreaming, if you truly want to be rich, go and start your own business.

But if you are in a hurry to become rich overnight, try using half of your body to do money ritual aka owo Osole, you can visit Ijebu Ode in Ogun state and ask for "Baba Aje Solution", he will make you stinkingly rich overnight without struggle grin
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by wallarwallar(m): 9:55am On Apr 24
tophempire:

Get it straight

Mumu so if bet9ja does not hv control over dere agent how can u trust d betting company. They shud hv arrested d agent if d company is serious abt dere reputation bt I guess they are working 2gether . Why wud d agent claimed the money has been withdrawn in d first place, by who without presenting any ticket to that effect. People shud start playing on line cos dis agent sometimes can't take off dere eyes when customer win big money because winning are credited to dere account instantly after d game
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Leonard04: 9:56am On Apr 24
This is what I feel happened.

The guy placed the game, since it has played remaining like 5matches.

The bet agent store probably cashed out the money hoping the guy remaining games might cut.

So that he will keep it to him self.

But God come show love to the boy and the games enter.

That's the issue I see here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Leonard04: 9:56am On Apr 24
Na wa
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by spencekat(m): 9:57am On Apr 24
Kizzygentle:
If u want to stake pit wins of over 100k, do it online with your reg account na. Why go to a bet shop for such high stakes.. its even risky. Your life could even be at stake cos[b][/b][/b]people will kill for such amount if known[b][b][/b]... but eh, if na me win that money I go use physical fight collect am I swear with wetin I Don loose so far .. Thunder wan fire them sha.. whether agen or bet9ja..
You are right.I heard a story like that last year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed / AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name / BBC Pundits Question Tobi Amusan's 100m Hurdles World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.