Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) (45947 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) / This Nigerian Woman Predicted 7 Straight Draws On Nairabet & Won 16.6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by wallarwallar(m): 9:58am On Apr 24
franchasofficia:
I don't care bra, my own is stop hoping that you will become an overnight millionaire through betting, its daydreaming, if you truly want to be rich, go and start your own business.

But if you are in a hurry to become rich overnight, try using half of your body to do money ritual aka owo Osole, you can visit Ijebu Ode in Ogun state and ask for "Baba Aje Solution", he will make you stinkingly rich overnight without struggle grin

What is the empty head saying. Hw does dis related to d topic some people are just fantastically foolish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Oyerinde16(m): 10:00am On Apr 24
As unfortunate as this may look, Bet9ja isn't at fault but the bet9ja Agent...
1. If a game is coming and there is a chance it might lose, u played with 1k and there is cash out of 2 or 3 million if the owner of the bet ask for cadhout and the agent refuse, it becomes a problem as if the game eventually lose, the 2 or 3 million is gone...

2. In this case, the agents saw the game, according to them Gent fc one of the few remaining game on the ticket had a red card in the 1st half... the agent felt the game will lose cos of the red card... the agenda here knew if he allowed the game to go on and Gent lose, the 2 or 3 million is gone the chances of it coming was very low... he being a gambler too cashed out the money... Unfortunately the team with red card still won the game, meaning the game won... now with agent already cashing out 3 million... the real game owner turned up with his bet slip of 16.7 million...

3. Bet9ja checked and told the game owner his game came through... unfortunately the greedy agent he played with cashed out and they have paid him, he should go collect his money from the agent...

It's a pathetic case... Bet9ja has no case to answer... it's the agent that ducked up...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 10:05am On Apr 24
Homiesjinxbank:
Na why it's good to book on your phone

You sabi the gist my nigga

3 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Obviouslyblunt: 10:05am On Apr 24
That’s why you shouldn’t ever trust betting as a way of breakthrough.
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 10:10am On Apr 24
Go read their terms and conditions, they can decide not to pay sef grin grin

All bookmakers home and abroad don't want you to win.

3 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Caleycash(m): 10:11am On Apr 24
franchasofficia:
I don't care bra, my own is stop hoping that you will become an overnight millionaire through betting, its daydreaming, if you truly want to be rich, go and start your own business.

But if you are in a hurry to become rich overnight, try using half of your body to do money ritual aka owo Osole, you can visit Ijebu Ode in Ogun state and ask for "Baba Aje Solution", he will make you stinkingly rich overnight without struggle grin
Since you don't care, why comment??, evil minded jealousy fool!, he can't use betting to be a millionaire yet he's a millionaire already!, how about those who inherited wealth, they too don't deserve to be millionaires??, you're a bad person!, na your type hates people's success, common get away you here!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Delaw135: 10:12am On Apr 24
PROPEACE:

I wonder why people even use those stupid betting shops. It's more convenient using your phone.

U never win big money on phone, it is when you win big they start requesting for yeye documents in order to avoid payment

2 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:12am On Apr 24
Homiesjinxbank:

My thoughts while reading the story.. people still dey go shop to play when u can just open an account on ur phone.and start playing. When u win u get credited in ur account asap...

2 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Skyehigher1: 10:13am On Apr 24
That's why I like online bet I remember the day I win 690k the money 💰 enter my wallet straight immediately I transferred it to my account ASAP within one minute money don enter my account ASAP

4 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 10:15am On Apr 24
maasoap:

But why are Nigerians still dashing the betting companies their hard earned money when they won't pay you if you eventually win big?

There's hunger in the land and to be frank, betting gives millions hope of hitting a fortune.

4 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by ofuonyebi: 10:16am On Apr 24
Though...iam not friendly to so call gamblings but...
A robbery and denial against one today...
is a robbery against ALL tomorrow

Lets all raise our voice against ALL FORMS of injustice in NIGERIA...QED!

2 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by VaginaAcademic: 10:18am On Apr 24
Agent done use the money rebet lose come cashout give the winner the remaining balance.
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:19am On Apr 24
Oyerinde16:
As unfortunate as this may look, Bet9ja isn't at fault but the bet9ja Agent...
1. If a game is coming and there is a chance it might lose, u played with 1k and there is cash out of 2 or 3 million if the owner of the bet ask for cadhout and the agent refuse, it becomes a problem as if the game eventually lose, the 2 or 3 million is gone...

2. In this case, the agents saw the game, according to them Gent fc one of the few remaining game on the ticket had a red card in the 1st half... the agent felt the game will lose cos of the red card... the agenda here knew if he allowed the game to go on and Gent lose, the 2 or 3 million is gone the chances of it coming was very low... he being a gambler too cashed out the money... Unfortunately the team with red card still won the game, meaning the game won... now with agent already cashing out 3 million... the real game owner turned up with his bet slip of 16.7 million...

3. Bet9ja checked and told the game owner his game came through... unfortunately the greedy agent he played with cashed out and they have paid him, he should go collect his money from the agent...

It's a pathetic case... Bet9ja has no case to answer... it's the agent that ducked up...

Your submission is very apt. I am very sure this is what happen. The agent is in trouble now. So this is what they do with people's ticket thinking it won't come through and they cash out without the owner of the bet being involved. .
If had it been the game didn't come through, the owner of the bet will think he lose not knowing the agent don already pocket 3M.... Human beings are just greedy...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by wallarwallar(m): 10:20am On Apr 24
ModestManager:
I don't bet. neither do I believe in it. But if someone gave you that money, It's yours!
First do something tangible with that N3m that can even bring back MORE THAN the initial total of N16m you are fighting for.

Do u hv brain at all
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by VaginaAcademic: 10:20am On Apr 24
Skyehigher1:
That's why I like online bet I remember the day I win 690k the money 💰 enter my wallet straight immediately I transferred it to my account ASAP within one minute money don enter my account ASAP
I don't think the winner is educated enough to use the app and I'm sure he got scammed by the agent who might have used the winnings to rebet but unfortunately lost.
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Davicl: 10:20am On Apr 24
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Someone predicted 37 Games correctly?
Luck dey this world sha.

But which one come be Betting Industry again?
Na so industries done boku reach?

I don predict 50 correct before nothing new
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Daniluv1(m): 10:21am On Apr 24
ModestManager:
I don't bet. neither do I believe in it. But if someone gave you that money, It's yours!
First do something tangible with that N3m that can even bring back MORE THAN the initial total of N16m you are fighting for.

Short up Dia if u have nothing to say.

Agreement is agreement
Na why our government dey us play ludo cause we obviously don't know our rights as citizens

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by burudichange: 10:22am On Apr 24
ModestManager:
you be confirm mumu

3 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:22am On Apr 24
ClassicNairan:
This is sad, I hate cheating. The money is still 13m short, I would take this to any level till they pay me
it's the agent who should be held responsible betnaija should blacklist that agent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by eepeepook: 10:29am On Apr 24
I hear these kinds of news. I don't believe them. How can you set 1K to win 16M? Na witch?
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:31am On Apr 24
THE LOTTERY BOARD SHOULD TAKE ACTION. THIS IS BREACH OF CONTRACT,BET9Ja WHEN UNA DEY CHOP HIS MONEY FOR YEARS UNA NO COMPLAIN angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by phemray(m): 10:32am On Apr 24
Cantonese:
Several stories like this abound. They will try to either destroy evidences or claim that the bet was not properly placed. There must always be one story to withhold winnings.

You win you cry to get your money. You lose, you cry over your losses. Nonsense lifestyle, this sports betting.

Next thing is to secure the service of a good lawyer.

They present their organizations as legitimate and with integrity. In the end people get disappointed.

Anyway that’s the business of those who play bet9ja and other sports bet.

Sir, you made very valid points there but I was very ok when I saw your conclusion. Let's gets things straight and for people to be informed, the guy's ticket was cashed out by someone b4 the 37 matches was completed. Bet9ja has no hand in that, it's the system and it's automatic. Infact, the best is for the guy to open an online account and bet directly, I don't know why some people still goes to betting shops in this era of making money from comfort of your home. If he has played it by himself on his phone, bet9ja will credit his 16.M in less than 30mins of final whistle or 20 secs if it's virtual because it's a long ticket. Online account pays. Many Guys makes money per minute, ( if u know u know). Agents cashed out 3M on his behalf without his permission, with the belief that the last game will not play but was wrong.The truth is that Betting is not for everyone, its for the very intelligent individuals that can differentiate btw thinking and reasoning and gambling and forcasting ( using Pythagoras,Fibonacci, martingale principle etc),The guy tried but not smart because 37 games not easy to win. He can only sue the agent in which case the agent's cashier May be the person that took that risk by him or herself to cash out the ticket without his oga knowledge. It's well.
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Snow2six(m): 10:34am On Apr 24
U de advertise u and ur papa scam company sinc..mugu...
franchasofficia:

1 Like

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by phemray(m): 10:38am On Apr 24
Gentlesoul2021:

Your submission is very apt. I am very sure this is what happen. The agent is in trouble now. So this is what they do with people's ticket thinking it won't come through and they cash out without the owner of the bet being involved. .
If had it been the game didn't come through, the owner of the bet will think he lose not knowing the agent don already pocket 3M.... Human beings are just greedy...

My brother that's what they do, infact it's what makes them the so call big boys agents oo. How I wish the guy play on phone and in the shop, or give friends the tickets by now he will not loose much. Anyway 1k to win 3M is still huge profit. He can still do better. 37games??
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Homiesjinxbank: 10:42am On Apr 24
Give me a scenario

Mcslize:

If they book on their phone, won't players money be withheld?
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:43am On Apr 24
phemray:

My brother that's what they do, infact it's what makes them the so call big boys agents oo. How I wish the guy play on phone and in the shop, or give friends the tickets by now he will not loose much. Anyway 1k to win 3M is still huge profit. He can still do better. 37games??

37 games is damn much to lose on like that. He won't be so lucky with that kind of games any time soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:44am On Apr 24
sad
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Pat081: 10:48am On Apr 24
Go to EFCC case close
Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by brunobaba(m): 10:50am On Apr 24
Kizzygentle:
If u want to stake pot wins of over 100k, do it online with your reg account na. Why go to a bet shop for such high stakes.. its even risky. Your life could even be at stake cos people will kill for such amount if known... but eh, if na me win that money I go use physical fight collect am I swear with wetin I Don loose so far .. Thunder wan fire them sha.. whether agent or bet9ja..
Very nice advise, the only disadvantage is that he would have probably cashed out at like 100k-500k,when he could have won millions, i have regretted cashing out early a lot of times.

2 Likes

Re: BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) by Kharol1234: 10:50am On Apr 24
Homiesjinxbank:
Even phone them they run person street

See this correct. score on there super9ja predict and win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON: ‘The Lion Of Africa’ – CAF Gives Osimhen New Name / BBC Pundits Question Tobi Amusan's 100m Hurdles World Record / Kelechi Iheanacho Shows Dance Moves In Dressing Room After FA CUP Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.