Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) (66879 Views)

Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Bobrisky Finally Gets Rival As Cross Dresser, Jay Boogie Takes The Internet (pic / "Besties For Life"tiwa Savage Pays Homage To Wizkid After Headies Win(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by MrColdsweat: 1:09pm On Apr 24
Men are missing the point. They know harlotry is bad. Instead of avoiding harlotry, they do it and try to deceive people they are now new, repented souls.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by annayawchee: 1:09pm On Apr 24
cheesy cheesy cheesy video that is sitting comfortably in my app locker..
πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Mkairbag: 1:09pm On Apr 24
This girl she be mumu. You are remembered us something we have forgot and now every one is digging the video out. I just searched for it now. Guess what. It came out on many website. Please stop grant such interview in future

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by hobyner(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Femeto: 1:13pm On Apr 24
Endtimelifeinna:

https://www.chronicle.ng/entertainment/tiwa-savage-pays-it-expert-to/
Joke of the century. Its in the cloud and on peoples hard drives.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by obaidan: 1:13pm On Apr 24
looool won ti gbe tiwa ni handicap

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:14pm On Apr 24
Impossible!

Her son is going to watch that sex tape! The internet NEVER forgets.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by tobenuel(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24
Dexpro:
After reading this write up, I went back to dig up the video and watched it.

The IT you paid must a native of Pluto grin

So what is this one saying? undecided
are you sure you got the video and watched as you just claimed. cos I'm still wondering how an IT expert would be able to delete an offline video stored in PCs and phones. tho I deleted my own that same year 2021
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by obaidan: 1:18pm On Apr 24
Eleph:
You have only succeeded in bringing it up again.
As it is now, everybody will start a discussion about it and boom it will go viral again.

Don't ever forget that the internet doesn't forget anything. Be guaranteed, your son will definitely see it.
Don't be fooled!
she knows what she is doing, that's exactly what she wants...for people to start downloading it again.....it is now monetized. Watch out for her new purchase in the next few months
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by dododawa1: 1:18pm On Apr 24
Blogger blogger blogger blogger blogger blogger blogger blogger blogger blogger blogger blogger
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by frankputer: 1:19pm On Apr 24
But I have it on my iPhone.
How do u wipe it out from my phone ?
Pay me too.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Elidrisy20: 1:19pm On Apr 24
Na lie
The IT expert just scam you aunty.
My copy dey intected
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Handnballer: 1:20pm On Apr 24
PerfectStranger:
Dey play. E dey darknaija grin

After reading that trash on Facebook this morning I rushed to Google lo I found it on darknaija

The pussy is very succulent

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Trizyd(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24
Lol, better get a refund.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by ThunderFireAgba: 1:21pm On Apr 24
Olachase:
She never ready

She needs to pay me to wipe it off my memory

🚢🚢🚢
How many Bars of soap and Cups of Vaseline have you wasted because of that video?
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by emdis: 1:21pm On Apr 24
sylve11:

Sure? cool
of course yes.. these are for mobile devices.. everyone either uses android or apple devices.. these two companies have absolute control over these to kinda of devices.. however for computer devices like laptops and desktops, Microsoft would be needed but it's more difficult cox most windows OS barely connects their devices to the internet
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by ejieddy: 1:22pm On Apr 24
If you talk too much Tiwa, people will just send it to you again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Abi make them play am for your movie premiere?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by fuckJones(f): 1:22pm On Apr 24
we will release part 2

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by SonofElElyonRet: 1:24pm On Apr 24
The ones downloaded nko? They can be reuploaded. The internet never forgives

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:25pm On Apr 24
Mumu Tiwatope Balogun

Video that's still everywhere

Your son will see it and hate you for that

Idiot who wanna corrupt our gals

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by shameonyou(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24
1000Capacity:
All the full clip on telegram nko grin
bro pls can you send me the telegram link cos I really need to watch that video again
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Greenfaces: 1:27pm On Apr 24
For anyone to even tell you they can wipe a video off people's phones shows shes a slowpoke. It's impossible and even a 12years old kid would know this.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by shameonyou(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24
1nigeriamyfoot:
Mumu Tiwatope Balogun

Video that's still everywhere

Your son will see it and hate you for that

Idiot who wanna corrupt our gals
pls can you send me the link to dis video make i watch
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Franklyspeakin: 1:30pm On Apr 24
i just found the video online

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Greenfaces: 1:31pm On Apr 24
E sure say this woman no do book for school at all at all. For her to believe the it guru like dis self

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Lomprico2: 1:33pm On Apr 24
She wants the video to trend again thus more money generated.
She can't be that dumb to think the video will wiped off people's devices .

You people believe every shΓ­t you see on the Internet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Maysdevices(f): 1:36pm On Apr 24
WorldRichest:
Good.

They should also wipe the one on my phone, and on my laptop, and finally the one in my head and mind.

Na Ogun go kee Oloshos Mama.

She said they have wiped the one on my phone and laptop. What a dummy! No wonder she dey sleep around like dog
Why not print a poster of the video and keep in your parlor too?

Jobless human being
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Bfly: 1:40pm On Apr 24
Another way to advertise and remind people to keep watching.
Sextape no fit spoil your life now. Ah auh

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by yommen: 1:41pm On Apr 24
immortalcrown:
How much was wasted in the futile mission?

Prevention is better than cure.

Medicine after death is useless.

Many people downloaded the video. The internet never forgets.

It wasn't her fault that some people had evil plans towards her. They wanted to make money off her. Everyone engages in secret affairs so she might not have been able to prevent such. Mind you, it's because she is a superstar. So your useless and hateful comments don't really matter!
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by bdon123(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24
Mumu ur vid dey gallery for my fone

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Hullcity: 1:45pm On Apr 24
Dexpro:
After reading this write up, I went back to dig up the video and watched it.

The IT you paid must a native of Pluto grin

So what is this one saying? undecided
pls can u share the link. I want to watch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / Tiwa Savage Looks Hot In Skinny Turtleneck Jump Suit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.