Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) (66707 Views)

Tiwa Savage Pays Visit To Regina And Husband Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Bobrisky Finally Gets Rival As Cross Dresser, Jay Boogie Takes The Internet (pic / "Besties For Life"tiwa Savage Pays Homage To Wizkid After Headies Win(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Treadway: 3:51pm On Apr 24
The one wey I jus confirm now now say e still dey easily accessible abi another one. I didn't even have to do hard digging, it was right there on the page 1 search results. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by shameonyou(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24
1000Capacity:

Give your lif to christ grin
so i should give my life to your Christ and remain in poverty like you abi thanks for your concern but pls leave me alone...let me be with Satan and remain wealthy abeg poverty dey bitter.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Kajaard: 3:54pm On Apr 24
Endtimelifeinna:

https://www.chronicle.ng/entertainment/tiwa-savage-pays-it-expert-to/

What nonsense did I just read? So if someone had downloaded the sextape when it came out and stored it on his phone, your I.T expert can still access someones offline video stored in your phone locally and delete it? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense cheesy

Tell that to kindergarten kids cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Supersaiyanlord: 3:56pm On Apr 24
I can't believe this lady is so dumb..video that I just watched again this afternoon
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Kajaard: 3:57pm On Apr 24
Supersaiyanlord:
I can't believe this lady is so dumb..video that I just watched again this afternoon

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Bros the thing weak me cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by meum: 3:58pm On Apr 24
Morenikeji090:
Na true oooo I can’t found it online again I’m very happy for her
It’s still there don’t be deceived.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by 1000Capacity: 4:08pm On Apr 24
shameonyou:
so i should give my life to your Christ and remain in poverty like you abi thanks for your concern but pls leave me alone...let me be with Satan and remain wealthy abeg poverty dey bitter.

Show me way angry
I didn't give everything to christ, I still have some remaining for Satan if he's interested
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by davit: 4:18pm On Apr 24
TruthOff:
Hmmmm Really Interesting, I know you can wipe the video off the internet, But how would you wipe the video off everyone's phone. How does that work?😳, Please is wiping ot off everyone's phone possible....

WΓ­pΓ© gini? Check darknaija and co, the video is pretty there. Dem don scam Tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Kajaard: 4:19pm On Apr 24
abobote:
Is still saved on my phone though

That her tune is heavenly

Lol 🀣
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by mediclife1987(m): 4:21pm On Apr 24

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by MrDoGood(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24
Dexpro:
After reading this write up, I went back to dig up the video and watched it.

The IT you paid must a native of Pluto grin

So what is this one saying? undecided
She wanted us to go watch it again. Then while trending again, boom
... She drops a single grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by stephen109(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Boldideas: 4:36pm On Apr 24
Endtimelifeinna:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She has suddenly realized how senseless living a purposeless makes ones life meaningless. Stupid girl! Mtcheew
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Treadway: 4:42pm On Apr 24
All of una wey dey post the links to the sites wey e still dey as evidence, why na? Now una don give 'IT expert' the necessary info about the websites to target to pull the video down😑
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by fitinwell: 4:44pm On Apr 24
Endtimelifeinna:

Even if the IT guy was working with Tesla company... You just enriched the guy..

If you Google Tiwa savage Sex Tape..
You will find out that you gave that IT guy free money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by fitinwell: 4:44pm On Apr 24
Treadway:
All of una wey dey post the links to the site's wey e still dey as evidence, why na? Now una don give 'IT expert' the necessary info about the websites to target to pull the video down😑

If you get copy.. any body can still upload later in the future....
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by eepeepook: 4:44pm On Apr 24
sacajawea:

Which billionaire? Nigerian or foreign?

Did it come out already at all, as known to some extent...? Cos if it had been known a little online, it's almost impossible
Mind your business.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by uunwanaobong3: 4:51pm On Apr 24
What can be seen cannot be unseen
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Johnn44: 5:01pm On Apr 24
Segz tape I just Redownloaded afresh from internet now 24TH APRIL 2024 TIME 5PM NIGERIAN TIME and rewatched 5minutes ago. Mugu fall, guyman chop! IT expert don chop free yahoo money grin grin grin.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by frog12: 5:18pm On Apr 24
she don commit CRIME be dat
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Wittyani(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24
Who need the video? abeg follow me make i show you where to find am
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by KIDfurniture(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24
Plz share share share

Dexpro:

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Imustjapa(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24
[b][/b]wahala no go school grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by harlee(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24
Dexpro:

😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Germi9: 6:32pm On Apr 24
You will see how she will start dressing decent now all because Rihanna has repented. Copy-copy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by DigitB: 6:41pm On Apr 24
immortalcrown:
How much was wasted in the futile mission?

Prevention is better than cure.

Medicine after death is useless.

Many people downloaded the video. The internet never forgets.

She leaked the sΓ©xtape herself so that she will have been trending before releasing her album that year.

Her statement proves she's dumb about IT stuffs. I could just search Google and find the sΓ©xtape
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Phantom233: 6:43pm On Apr 24
Have you checked xnxx and xvideos? I assure you the videos is intact πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ€ΈπŸ€Έ
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Chiefwandungu(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24
Quite stupid for her to think she have that video wiped off the net. SMH πŸ˜’
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by godofuck231: 6:54pm On Apr 24
Ashawoe don de regret? ...........sorry it failed lolll
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by Abee79(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24
Good luck deleting the ones I saved on my three different external hardrives and one thumb drive 🀣🀣🀣

When your son is old enough, na me go dey supply am that video. You for just shut up and do the "deleting" quietly πŸ˜‚
Re: Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) by aylive02(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24
GindoX:

Page doesn't exist... You no get am for phone abi download am or upload am somewhere.. those kind things should be documented
. È dey work
I just watched it now again

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.