Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery (23171 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by GloriousGbola: 8:49pm On Apr 28
Ishilove:

I'm curious. Have you ever pushed a baby out through your t_wat? Not your partner or relative o. I'm talking about YOU. Have you ever gone through the labour? You think giving birth is ALL about pushing a baby out??

I'm asking this because I have seen some pretty ignorant comments in all my years using social media, but you see this your comment ehn, it takes the medal. Nobel Prize grade medal.

It is very easy to postulate and foam at the mouth about something you are very ignorant about. I don't care what links or crap statistics report you have been feeding yourself with. You are ignorant about what it entails to successfully give birth to a child.

Ehen - I have pushed out very hard stools. What's the difference? 😈

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Apr 28
GloriousGbola:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Smh
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by joseph1832(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28
GloriousGbola:

Don't forget when some women give birth, stool also comes out with the baby.

I've heard tall tales about such occurrences one time too many.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Apr 29
It’s most definitely not an easy thing.

Just for the sake of not giving TMI, I can’t say my experience giving birth on this forum because obviously there are people who will try to use it as topic for mockery at a later date.

And as I’m speaking now I have a friend going through a loss related to child birth. It’s really can be a life or death situation. Things can go wrong at any time. For someone to open wide his ignorant mouth to talk nonsense about it miffs me
Ishilove:

I lost both my grandmothers to the process in the early 60s and early 70s. My paternal grandmother even died with twins in the early 60s when my Pa was less than 10years, yet some people here are writing crap that giving birth is very easy. I hope they experience the pain of that kind of loss in their future so that they will remember the hateful comments they spewed on social media

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by SAMBARRY: 8:03pm On Apr 29
Ishilove:

As in. I am shocked, and with all the crap floating around on the internet, I have become a bit immune to rubbish comments so for this one to shock me, it really enter. See as he said it with so much confidence.
it's part of the toxic masculinity and all that rubbish narcissistic contents they consume from the internet by people like mewolaka, barrister Rita etc so I don't really blame him
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by SAMBARRY: 8:05pm On Apr 29
MrBrownJay1:

sista, now you are touching another subject of depression and what come after pregnancy...and yes, many women suffer afterwards but let us be honest here: women AND men suffer together (unless this woman is a single mother), you may not understand it but WE MEN GO THROUGH THESE PREGNANCIES WITH YOU. we suffer with you, we hurt just like you do, we go through these body changes with you, you are never alone through these pregnancies (unless you have an inconsiderate partner)... but to claim that this is the hardest task on earth is far fetched.
again, the part about complicated pregnancies that you are talking above is around 10% of all pregnancies.

having a cardiac arrest/stroke is a near death experience not to be compared with having a child. what you should say IS: having a child is a near death experience for a few women out there (who are part of the 10% complicated pregnancies i mentioned earlier).

as for all the hormonal imbalance, beauty fading, weight gain and loss of hair issues you talked about, it does happen but shouldnt make child birth the hardest task on earth. is it? its an unfortunate moment, YES, just like the stress that men go through to provide for their family day in and day out for decades... pot belly, stress, baldness, erectile dysfunction, some even go mad and/or turn to crime to provide for their family.

BWAAAAAAAAAAH! no women ever "gave" me a child, we CREATED CHILDREN TOGETHER!!! women having children is no sacrifice, its a LIFE DECISION and certainly not a gift towards men... its a gift towards BOTH OF THEM, its a gift towards their family. this child is just as yours as it is mine (and some of you women like to remind men that this child is more yours than ours, because the child came out of your loin). let us not be hypocrites here.

again, there is nothing special about getting pregnant... this is an act that we've been doing for thousands of years, when human beings were still walking like monkeys. whats actually special about giving life is what happens after that child comes out of your loin. there are tons of women who get pregnant and HAVE ABORTIONS. does it make such pregnancy special? there are lots of women who get pregnant and throw the baby away in garbage bins. does it make such pregnancy special? a 5yr old child can get pregnant (ask Lina Marcela Medina de Jurado the youngest mother ever), was that pregnancy special? again, any clueless donkey and his clueless gf can get pregnant because the act of getting someone pregnant is such a SIMPLE ACT, any donkey can be successful at it... whats important and valuable about a pregnancy is what happens when that child comes to term and out of a woman's loin.
now pls, dont misunderstand me, giving birth can be a traumatic experience to some, but let us all not falsely claim that this is what all women go through. for majority of women, a pregnancy is a walk in the park. FACT!

In Nigeria/Africa, the majority of marriages are about MEN providing for the basic needs of the family (even if wifey is gainfully employed). who are we kidding here? a man who cant provide for his family is considered less than a man (by mostly women).

you are one of the lucky ones... aka a two income family where wife is willing to put her own fair share of her salary to the benefit of your family. now out of the thousands of women around you, how many can you vouch are doing the same? better yet, thanks to African culture/society, if your husband wasnt able to provide for the family, do you know how he would feel? again women (like yourself) are quick to look down and emasculate a man who cant provide for his family. cant you see how difficult being a man is?!

again, i understand that my opinion may offend a few of you women, but it is nevertheless MY OPINION. no woman can come here and claim that being pregnant is the hardest task on earth BECAUSE WOMEN DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A MAN. if you guys aint men, how dare you come on NL and claim whatever you desire about men, as if you knew what it takes to be a man? and if you guys believe that you can have an opinion about what it takes to be a man (and claim that women have the "hardest task on earth" ), then i guess it is equally ok for a man to believe otherwise and say his own opinion on the subject.

but here is the best part out of this whole discussion: you can be pregnant today and if you dont succeed, you can try again next year and the year after that, until you eventually succeed. to be a family man and provide for your family, there are NO SECOND CHANCES.
oyinbo says a picture says a picture says a thousand words.i hope you realize these are some women's everyday reality.come do this one for One week maybe body no go tell you

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29
SAMBARRY:
oyinbo says a picture says a picture says a thousand words.i hope you realize these are some women's everyday reality.come do this one for One week maybe body no go tell you

yes o, being a mother and raising children is also hard work, but certainly NOT the hardest work out there... come on na!
some men are doing jobs that are 10times harder, in order to provide for their family, and they do it without beating their chest trying to belittle their spouse input into the family.

men have their duties, women have their duties, and everyone is working "their hardest" to provide for the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video) / Wife With No Privacy / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.