Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery (23020 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Hezmatosky: 5:15am On Apr 25
DNA calls. Believe it or leave it. In Africa and Nigeria in particular, there are homes or families you can't bring someone's child to the house as heir. Many unexplained things happens. Even when man is down, wife does some stupid things to fix things. Let alone 10yrs of looking for baby
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by abdsamad(m): 5:45am On Apr 25
Nigeria united!

Details missing, emotions heightened.

Demand explanations fest.

Where did this happen?
Who was the witness?
Where there other witnesses?

What was the circumstance of the labour?
What was the cause of death?

Noooo! We just say it was god and it was sad, and we move on.

Until proven otherwise, someone made a mistake in the care of this patient. Either the woman and her husband or the doctors and the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 6:25am On Apr 25
geoworldedu:

All these things you said are just crap. Even people who married as virgins die during childbirth. You're just here to bring up reasonings of cavemen of the 1st century. We don't need those bunkums.
Eeyah! So why are you barking like a dog then?
If not that you are stupid, didn't you read where I said Let's drop family curses and demonic influence aside?
But your Stupidity and Rabid Animal Syndrome couldn't let you comprehend.
And, you are the caveman of the Stone age, not even first century, because you can't learn and comprehend but like a rabid animal react as expected of a mad dog.
🤣🤣🤣
Please I don't need your bunkum here.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 6:34am On Apr 25
frozen70:

You are just a waste of personality, just go back and read the useless and senseless write up you posted. You lack sense of reasoning.

Work on your intelligence because you don't have what it takes for one to reason before talking
🤣🤣 Ewoo! I am touched . And you are what, Sister.
You are nothing but a rabid female dog barking and foaming at the mouth in the last stages of Rabies.
Compound hybridised fool,I don't need to go back and read what I posted because I only stated the possibility.
In this life, anything is possible.
But your Stupidity and Foolishness couldn't let you understand that.
You are the useless and senseless one here.
You lack sense of reasoning and an animal has more sense of coordination and cognitive reasoning than you,idiot.
Please this female animal,work on your intelligence because you don't have what it takes for one to reason before talking.
Rabid animal.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by tunde1200(m): 6:35am On Apr 25
Amin

poshestmina:
After ,some vagabond sons of Satan will open their mouths to ask "What do women bring to the table ?"
"What's so special about women giving birth?'

They put their LIVES on the table!!!!
Same way I lost my immediate elder sister.
I pray the man survives and heals

Rest in peace to the mother and child.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 6:36am On Apr 25
cococandy:
Can you please shut the fvck up?
Oh my God.
You people. So fvcking insufferable. I’m so thoroughly irritated reading this
Can you please stop barking like a dog? Oh my God!
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by onuman: 6:51am On Apr 25
phosky:
After 14 years of infertility, a man loses his wife and child in the delivery room

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/24/after-14-years-of-infertility-a-man-loses-his-wife-and-child-in-the-delivery-room/

Women dying from giving birth -
Incompetent doctors and midwives.
If not, operate when labour gets difficult.

The nan must sue the hospital for compensation.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by leksbore(m): 6:56am On Apr 25
The love of a father for a son to succeed in life can't be described....💯
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by kingthreat(m): 6:57am On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
This from the one spewing nonsense regarding curses and spirituals earlier, all issues which are near non-existence when similar cases occur in the developed world. undecided

Yes oo. According to the most intelligent person on Earth who has restricted her wisdom to be the most popular troll on Nairaland. Hijo de puta
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Jeje247: 7:10am On Apr 25
dominique:
After going through so.much to conceive. They shouldn't have even allowed a labour option. They should have opted for CS which is not as stressful as struggling to push out a baby. May God console the bereaved
It's sad. 14 years childlessness means that even if she married at 20, she would be 34 at this time which is already risky for child birth. It should be CS delivery but most people have a bad perception towards CS and would opt for VJ delivery or to deliver "like the Hebrew women".

We also don't know the context of this story. Might have also resulted from an emergency which is 50:50
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Weknowbetter: 7:23am On Apr 25
My grandmama told me years ago before epidural and fancy labor room a woman dies four times during labor. This poor woman was probably high risk but determined to be a mother. May she rest in peace
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by armadeo(m): 7:30am On Apr 25
dominique:
After going through so.much to conceive. They shouldn't have even allowed a labour option. They should have opted for CS which is not as stressful as struggling to push out a baby. May God console the bereaved

Which is why that story is a lie. No doctor will ever let that woman pass through labour. Never.

She'll be booked for c/s from the day the pregnancy was confirmed. She too knows what's up. I just read the tweet and laughed. Clout chasing as usual.

Everyone I know who has had precious baby has gone through c/s. None ever entered the labour room they entered theater. Some even know thier potential surgery date months ahead.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Farfalla(f): 7:49am On Apr 25
Chukwuka319:
So terribly horribly horrible news.
But let's analyse.
Let me drop family curses aside, Witchcraft activities and other Satanic operations aside.
Who knows how many abortions the lady committed in the past during her days of fast lane life?
And the man,who knows how many girls he impregnated, abandoned with the babies, even encouraged the mothers to abort, gave sufficient funds for the abortions.
Who knows if the lady has given birth before out of wedlock and dumped the baby in the bush or refuse dump, leaving it to the mercy of the elements of the Weather and wild animals.
Oftentimes men and women commit atrocities in the past and then seem to forget.
Later when judgement for sins of the past come knocking,they seem to be lost as in how the problems came.
Forget all the Nollywood crappy storylines
Aborting even a single baby can bring devastating consequences because the Word says in EZEKIEL 35:6"Therefore as I live,saith the Lord GOD,I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
He who has ears,let him hear.
Life doesn't go like Nollywood craps portray it.

Oh just shut up. Please shut up!

Death and many other misfortunes happen even to the kindest of human beings.

Attributing her death to past abortions? Are you for real? People just can't die from birth complications in your world?

Who cursed Africans like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by taovicrape(m): 7:51am On Apr 25
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 8:09am On Apr 25
Farfalla:

Oh just shut up. Please shut up!

Death and many other misfortunes happen even to the kindest of human beings.

Attributing her death to past abortions? Are you for real? People just can't die from complications in your world?

Who cursed Africans like this?
Oh please shut up and stop barking like a frustrated rabid dog.
Thanks be to God that you know that you are among the cursed Africans.
Are you American or European or Asian?
Idiots online.
I didn't insult anyone.
Why is everyone running mad all at once?
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Farfalla(f): 8:45am On Apr 25
Chukwuka319:

Oh please shut up and stop barking like a frustrated rabid dog.
Thanks be to God that you know that you are among the cursed Africans.
Are you American or European or Asian?
Idiots online.
I didn't insult anyone.
Why is everyone running mad all at once?

You're the online idiot.
You don't know anything about that couple, but in your head you think you know the possible cause of the woman's death. You've never heard of women dying from complications during delivery?

People die everyday. Some in accidents. Some from terminal diseases. Some are victims of violence. Others die during surgeries. Do you also attribute their deaths to possible abortions or abandoning new borns in dump sites?

You're not serious at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 8:50am On Apr 25
Farfalla:

You're the online idiot.
You don't know anything about that couple, but in your head you think you know the possible cause of the woman's death. You've never heard of women dying from complications during delivery?

People die everyday. Some in accidents. Some from terminal diseases. Some are victims of violence. Others die during surgeries. Do you also attribute their deaths to possible abortions or abandoning new borns in dump sites?

Of course you are the online idiot and much more than that.
I know all that you are babbling about.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kelechi009: 8:52am On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
Something make you no include Nigerian men for that list though. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Be like Devil wan punish you! If you don't get your mentally deranged bipolar self out of here.

I am not delusional like your STUPID ASS, I use data in my post & If it does not happen to us, I would not say It happened. Nigeria has not been in war since the Nigerian Civil War (6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970) which claimed 100,000 overall military casualties.

People give their lives in different areas, It is important to note that only poor or ignorant families lose their wives during child birth. An enlightened family is informed and makes good decisions prior to the day of delivery on what methods they would use. A family who is well-to-do use a proper hospital and that guarantees at safe deliveries.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by grandstar(m): 8:56am On Apr 25
Farfalla:

You're the online idiot.

There are also those who have aborted several babies and do not encounter any problems conceiving.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Goldbw122(m): 11:42am On Apr 25
That is really painful to the cord... So sad.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by oluplus(m): 11:50am On Apr 25
armadeo:

Which is why that story is a lie. No doctor will ever let that woman pass through labour. Never.

She'll be booked for c/s from the day the pregnancy was confirmed. She too knows what's up. I just read the tweet and laughed. Clout chasing as usual.

Everyone I know who has had precious baby has gone through c/s. None ever entered the labour room they entered theater. Some even know thier potential surgery date months ahead.

Is C/S free in this part of the world? If they cant afford it, should the Doc have turned them back at delivery?

And do people not die via/post C/S? I once lost a family friend a day after C/S due to whatever in 2010.

Just asking.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by descarado: 12:14pm On Apr 25
This man needs a hug.
Gosh
Sometimes, this world is just so unfair cry cry
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by descarado: 12:26pm On Apr 25
grandstar:

There are also those who have aborted several banies and do not encounter any problems conceiving.

Tell them.

I have a childhood friend who married an only child after secondary school. Like 19 yrs and a virgin.
Yrs, no conception. She finally conceived,carried to term and gave birth for baby to die in her hands in the hospital barely 24hrs after birth.

People talk about what is beyond them honestly.

I have one village champion but a beautiful babe so. She stopped at junior secondary school. Can't even string pigin English well. She is just so wild and very lazy. Stay in the village and be useful, no way. Every dick will enter. And I really love this babe. She has the nicest soul and tells me all the village gossips anytime I visit home. Got home one time and didn't see her so I asked and was told she is married on my way to church so I forgot church and headed to her husbands house. Guy is a German citizen and she was 2 months gone. I cried. As in really didn't know when I started crying when I saw her and her husband.

She is in Germany with the husband.

From what I heard, her marriage was the talk of the town cos who would have thought. Lesson for some people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by descarado: 12:30pm On Apr 25
Farfalla:

You're the online idiot.

Our guys keep on losing it on daily basis.
I don't know if it is any correlation with poverty.
It wasn't like this before.
Men are the ones women run to for succour and protection. But today, hmm.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by sunsweet33: 2:09pm On Apr 25
abdsamad:
Nigeria united!

Details missing, emotions heightened.

Demand explanations fest.

Where did this happen?
Who was the witness?
Where there other witnesses?

What was the circumstance of the labour?
What was the cause of death?

Noooo! We just say it was god and it was sad, and we move on.

Until proven otherwise, someone made a mistake in the care of this patient. Either the woman and her husband or the doctors and the hospital.

That’s how one of my cousins just died over nothing. Heavily pregnant with sickle
Cell…one minute she was here, the next she was gone…until today nobody knows what the hell happened.

Somebody who was supposed to be seriously monitored and possibly induced,,,so many uncles, aunties and quacks got involved but today she and the baby are no more.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Apr 25
sunsweet33:
■That’s how one of my cousins just died over nothing. Heavily pregnant and a sickler…one minute she was here, the next she was no more…until today nobody knows what the hell happened.
Somebody who was supposed to be seriously monitored and possibly induced,,,so many uncles, aunties and quacks got involved but today she and the baby are gone
Aren't you the same one who reasoned earlier that a curse may have been involved? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
abdsamad:
Nigeria united! Details missing, emotions heightened. Demand explanations fest. Where did this happen? Who was the witness? Where there other witnesses? What was the circumstance of the labour? What was the cause of death? Noooo! We just say it was god and it was sad, and we move on. Until proven otherwise, someone made a mistake in the care of this patient. Either the woman and her husband or the doctors and the hospital.
Didn't you read well at all? grin
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by sunsweet33: 2:24pm On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
Aren't you the same one who reasoned earlier that a curse may have been involved? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Didn't you read well at all? grin

Are you still looking for my attention ? 😂 even after I bid you farewell several hours ago, wawu.

maybe you yourself are even cursed!
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Apr 25
sunsweet33:
■ Are you still looking for my attention ? 😂 even after I bid you farewell several hours ago, wawu.
■ maybe you yourself are even cursed!
Nope!

2. Only those who believe in curses walk around cursed by their own thinking. undecided
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Farfalla(f): 2:29pm On Apr 25
descarado:

Our guys keep on losing it on daily basis.
I don't know if it is any correlation with poverty.
It wasn't like this before.
Men are the ones women run to for succour and protection. But today, hmm.

That's because the internet used to be expensive and we could only access the opinions of a particular breed of men (and women).

But now? Even a hairless adolescent boy pursuing his secondary school studies can access the internet and believes that he too can air his opinion on matters, especially concerning women.

Sometimes I just feel I can't deal with their idiocy anymore. Ain't I glad I'm not a social media enthusiast? I can't imagine dealing with the same breed of boys on Facebook, X, Instagram, etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by SAMBARRY: 3:09pm On Apr 25
MrBrownJay1:

so you saw that MISANDRIST comment, yet decided to ignore it and now when i call that comment for what it is (aka belittle men's task on earth), you wanna claim victim?

you wanna claim that women have the moral justification to say that having a child is the hardest task on earth...? are you a man? do you know how hard it is to be a man in a world where men have to singlehandedly support their family (women included)? do you know how hard life is for good men out there that are simply broke and therefore ignored by women (Or that simply cant support their family) FOR YEARS? do you know how hard life is for good men out there that are dismissed solely because they aint got a fancy house/car/job FOR YEARS? you think carrying a child for 9months is difficult, when some men have been suffering for decades with hunger/poverty/dismissal by women because they couldnt buy them fancy gifts etc... do you think its easy for a man to see his child being hungry and not able to feed that child, while mama blames him for their misfortune (because he is suppose to be the "provider" and cant provide) instead of helping him?!
do you even remotely understand the type of PRESSURE any family man goes through, to cater for his family?! calling pregnancy the hardest task on earth is an insult to men and what we have to do to cater for family/women/children etc.

i have been through enough pregnancy, and apart from the labor pain that mothers felt (roughly between 6 to 18hs), being pregnant was a walk in the park. now yes, some women have complicated pregnancies but the percentage is very low.

here is a fact for you: two complete clueless ignoramus under the sun can have/make a baby... there is no science/fantastic act behind it. since the beginning of time, human beings have had babies, even when there was no electricity and/or no medicine (aka epidural). lets stop play victims because a man tells you the simple truth about life.
o really? You think it's just as straightforward as getting pregnant and having a baby.do you know the Post partum depression that follows, hormonal changes,body changes,loss of physical beauty,loss of hair and even the potential of loss of life.let me educate you because it seems you don't know.are you aware that some women's blood pressure go up,some become blind,I even had a friend that even had her first child and started using wheel chair.the way you casualize child birth it's clear that you don't know that it is a near death experience.some women give birth they cannot sit down comfortably again without pain in the vagina, some start experiencing loss in sexual arousal and vaginismus,yeast infections etc.

For your information child birth is a HUGE SACRIFICE WOMEN give to the men they love but because of the UNGRATEFUL, OVERLY INDULGENT AND ENTITLED MEN out there they cannot see it

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by geoworldedu: 3:34pm On Apr 25
Chukwuka319:

Eeyah! So why are you barking like a dog then?
If not that you are stupid, didn't you read where I said Let's drop family curses and demonic influence aside?
But your Stupidity and Rabid Animal Syndrome couldn't let you comprehend.
And, you are the caveman of the Stone age, not even first century, because you can't learn and comprehend but like a rabid animal react as expected of a mad dog.
🤣🤣🤣
Please I don't need your bunkum here.
Aswear you be isiewu cheesy
What I said really pained you to make you utter this nonsense. Sorry for the painment. Use panadol extra, it will make you feel better. Olodo rabata cheesy
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25
geoworldedu:

Aswear you be isiewu cheesy
What I said really pained you to make you utter this nonsense. Sorry for the painment. Use panadol extra, it will make you feel better. Olodo rabata cheesy
🤣🤣🤣 You are just a complete madman about going naked in the streets.
What I posted as comment triggered your madness genes to quickly mutate and bring on a fit of madness, and made you utter this nonsense.
Sorry for the pain caused by my comment,oo! Lol! Please take painkillers.They will alleviate the pain and heartache.
Olodo rabata.
USELESS PRODUCT OF FAILED LABORATORY EXPERIENCE.
Animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court / Photos: Blind Mother Welcomes Twins Months After Daughter Went Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.