Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery (23013 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by abdsamad(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
Aren't you the same one who reasoned earlier that a curse may have been involved? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Didn't you read well at all? grin

Hmm, perhaps I missed something. Please point to the error you're referring to.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Apr 25
abdsamad:
■ Hmm, perhaps I missed something. Please point to the error you're referring to.
Sorry! That response was meant for the other one who had responded to your post. undecided
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by donem: 4:06pm On Apr 25
ukaface:
I know one stu.pid person will say God has a reason for this situation

I Dey wait for that person comment

F!!! Why didn’t they just do CS kwanu, 14 years she’s obviously high risk pregnancy and safest would be CS, mother and child would be safe, wtf!
After all the months of pregnancy? After long 14 years? Just to end it like this?

Haaaaaaa
I feel extremely sad and teary right now.
Yesterday made it exactly one month, My Best Female friend died this same way.

She had delayed labour, the Doctors gave her a date for CS, but she never wanted to be teared, she kept on Waiting and later went to a midwife home for induced labour.

She Delivered the baby by pushing, Lost the baby few minutes after birth, lost her life 5 days later, can't get over the lose.

Each day I think of her sad situation, I ask myself if only she went for CS who knows the situation could have been different. cry

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by esereme2019: 4:06pm On Apr 25
May God almighty give him the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable losses. My wife and I had a similar experience in 2014. Fortunately she made it alive after narrowly escaping death but we lost our baby due to prolonged labour and bridged baby condition. At last, God has wiped our tears and losses today with two beauty kids, a boy and a girl. My prayers and thoughts are with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by donem: 4:27pm On Apr 25
Bukfab:
So who born with CS nobi real woman😃😃😃
When my hubby was insisting Virginal Birth ,I told him,if I die you will marry another wife Abi,dem go come they use pot beat my pikin for head.😂😂😂😂
I thank God for your life, if only my best friend accepted CS delivery instead of Hebrew women delivery, she would probably have been alive today, feel sad here, May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:30pm On Apr 25
Chukwuka319:
So terribly horribly horrible news.
But let's analyse.
Let me drop family curses aside, Witchcraft activities and other Satanic operations aside.
Who knows how many abortions the lady committed in the past during her days of fast lane life?
And the man,who knows how many girls he impregnated, abandoned with the babies, even encouraged the mothers to abort, gave sufficient funds for the abortions.
Who knows if the lady has given birth before out of wedlock and dumped the baby in the bush or refuse dump, leaving it to the mercy of the elements of the Weather and wild animals.
Oftentimes men and women commit atrocities in the past and then seem to forget.
Later when judgement for sins of the past come knocking,they seem to be lost as in how the problems came.
Forget all the Nollywood crappy storylines
Aborting even a single baby can bring devastating consequences because the Word says in EZEKIEL 35:6"Therefore as I live,saith the Lord GOD,I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
He who has ears,let him hear.
Life doesn't go like Nollywood craps portray it.
you nko get one single sense walai
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25
MIKOLOWISKA:
you nko get one single sense walai
Eeeh! Walai! Your brain is just like a basket.
You are as senseless and stupid as a monkey that went to drink from a river infested with crocodiles both on the bank and water itself.
Useless product of a failed laboratory experiment.
Why are you barking like a dog?
Who made you miserable?
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by UnfairLife7(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25
Orlu13:

u jst come here and be spilling trash....u have been noticed by d ladies, now u can crawl back to ur shell
why do you hate the truth?
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Orlu13: 4:52pm On Apr 25
UnfairLife7:
why do you hate the truth?

wat truth
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Bukfab(f): 5:19pm On Apr 25
donem:

I thank God for your life, if only my best friend accepted CS delivery instead of Hebrew women delivery, she would probably have been alive today, feel sad here, May her soul rest in peace.

Hmmmm!!! May Her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace...I don't see CS as Big Deal, Instead CS is a life saver...WOMEN LET WISE UP ✌️
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Cantonese: 6:11pm On Apr 25
Chukwuka319:

Ewoooo! You see why I said you should carry your Rabid Animal Syndrome away from here,Mr Fake Correction Fluid.
You are still barking and foaming at the mouth.
Of course you will be the one to die.
Mother Nature and the world would be rid of a human waste and junk like you.

But you cursed yourself already.
Human waste is far better than you. Ants are waiting to complete their jobs on you!

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25
Cantonese:

But you cursed yourself already.
Human waste is far better than you. Ants are waiting to complete their jobs on you!
Oh yes, you are cursed from beyond.
Human waste is better than you, useless product of a failed laboratory experiment.
Demented deformed biological error.
Of course vultures and hyenas are waiting to begin their work on you.
Condemned waste pipe.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25
SAMBARRY:
o really? You think it's just as straightforward as getting pregnant and having a baby.do you know the Post partum depression that follows, hormonal changes,body changes,loss of physical beauty,loss of hair and even the potential of loss of life.let me educate you because it seems you don't know.are you aware that some women's blood pressure go up,some become blind,I even had a friend that even had her first child and started using wheel chair.the way you casualize child birth it's clear that you don't know that it is a near death experience.some women give birth they cannot sit down comfortably again without pain in the vagina, some start experiencing loss in sexual arousal and vaginismus,yeast infections etc.

sista, now you are touching another subject of depression and what come after pregnancy...and yes, many women suffer afterwards but let us be honest here: women AND men suffer together (unless this woman is a single mother), you may not understand it but WE MEN GO THROUGH THESE PREGNANCIES WITH YOU. we suffer with you, we hurt just like you do, we go through these body changes with you, you are never alone through these pregnancies (unless you have an inconsiderate partner)... but to claim that this is the hardest task on earth is far fetched.
again, the part about complicated pregnancies that you are talking above is around 10% of all pregnancies.

having a cardiac arrest/stroke is a near death experience not to be compared with having a child. what you should say IS: having a child is a near death experience for a few women out there (who are part of the 10% complicated pregnancies i mentioned earlier).

as for all the hormonal imbalance, beauty fading, weight gain and loss of hair issues you talked about, it does happen but shouldnt make child birth the hardest task on earth. is it? its an unfortunate moment, YES, just like the stress that men go through to provide for their family day in and day out for decades... pot belly, stress, baldness, erectile dysfunction, some even go mad and/or turn to crime to provide for their family.

For your information child birth is a HUGE SACRIFICE WOMEN give to the men they love but because of the UNGRATEFUL, OVERLY INDULGENT AND ENTITLED MEN out there they cannot see it

BWAAAAAAAAAAH! no women ever "gave" me a child, we CREATED CHILDREN TOGETHER!!! women having children is no sacrifice, its a LIFE DECISION and certainly not a gift towards men... its a gift towards BOTH OF THEM, its a gift towards their family. this child is just as yours as it is mine (and some of you women like to remind men that this child is more yours than ours, because the child came out of your loin). let us not be hypocrites here.

cococandy:
There’s no scientific or fantastic fact behind the coming together of an egg and sperm cell to create a full living breathing human being?
That human being drawing every element that it needs to form its bones, blood, flesh and connective tissues from another human isn’t something scientific in your “informed” opinion? I can tell someone who doesn’t know how the human body works much less how women’s bodies work when I see them. And you sir have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. You just want to talk anyway.
Just so you know, Speaking authoritatively on bullshit doesn’t make it any less bullshit.

again, there is nothing special about getting pregnant... this is an act that we've been doing for thousands of years, when human beings were still walking like monkeys. whats actually special about giving life is what happens after that child comes out of your loin. there are tons of women who get pregnant and HAVE ABORTIONS. does it make such pregnancy special? there are lots of women who get pregnant and throw the baby away in garbage bins. does it make such pregnancy special? a 5yr old child can get pregnant (ask Lina Marcela Medina de Jurado the youngest mother ever), was that pregnancy special? again, any clueless donkey and his clueless gf can get pregnant because the act of getting someone pregnant is such a SIMPLE ACT, any donkey can be successful at it... whats important and valuable about a pregnancy is what happens when that child comes to term and out of a woman's loin.
now pls, dont misunderstand me, giving birth can be a traumatic experience to some, but let us all not falsely claim that this is what all women go through. for majority of women, a pregnancy is a walk in the park. FACT!

Oh And you live in a world where only men are providing and women are just not earning any income or supporting their families financially? In this new world or a different one?

In Nigeria/Africa, the majority of marriages are about MEN providing for the basic needs of the family (even if wifey is gainfully employed). who are we kidding here? a man who cant provide for his family is considered less than a man (by mostly women).

As someone who both earns income and supports my family just like my husband and also has had babies, I can tell you that pregnancy and childbirth was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Making money pales in comparison to it. I can speak on both because I’ve done both.

you are one of the lucky ones... aka a two income family where wife is willing to put her own fair share of her salary to the benefit of your family. now out of the thousands of women around you, how many can you vouch are doing the same? better yet, thanks to African culture/society, if your husband wasnt able to provide for the family, do you know how he would feel? again women (like yourself) are quick to look down and emasculate a man who cant provide for his family. cant you see how difficult being a man is?!

Since you haven’t personally given birth, why don’t you stop speaking on things than you can only ever hear about? It is thoroughly insulting to us that men like you come on the internet and feel like you have an opinion on this issue. As much as you’d like to, you don’t get an opinion. It’s men like you that go to congress and write bills commanding doctors to re-implant ectopic pregnancies. Just because you don’t know when to stop and admit a conversation is beyond you.

again, i understand that my opinion may offend a few of you women, but it is nevertheless MY OPINION. no woman can come here and claim that being pregnant is the hardest task on earth BECAUSE WOMEN DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A MAN. if you guys aint men, how dare you come on NL and claim whatever you desire about men, as if you knew what it takes to be a man? and if you guys believe that you can have an opinion about what it takes to be a man (and claim that women have the "hardest task on earth" ), then i guess it is equally ok for a man to believe otherwise and say his own opinion on the subject.

but here is the best part out of this whole discussion: you can be pregnant today and if you dont succeed, you can try again next year and the year after that, until you eventually succeed. to be a family man and provide for your family, there are NO SECOND CHANCES.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by GemUnique(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25
MrBrownJay1:

sista... although there are many complicated pregnancies out there, let us not fool ourselves with WRONG FACTS.... A) being pregnant is not the most difficult task on earth AND/OR B) out of all pregnancies, only 10% are complicated pregnancies.

choose any of the links below (thank me later)...
complicated pregnancies around the world:
https://www.forbes.com/health/womens-health/pregnancy/pregnancy-statistics/

maternal death rate around the world:
https://ourworldindata.org/maternal-mortality

You dey mind US stats?

Most of these stats don't include African countries.
Mind you, there's a reason 22 weeks is considered viable in US but 28weeks+ in Nigeria.
There is more to Pregnancies! It's not just pregnancy!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by armadeo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25
oluplus:

Is C/S free in this part of the world? If they cant afford it, should the Doc have turned them back at delivery?

And do people not die via/post C/S? I once lost a family friend a day after C/S due to whatever in 2010.

Just asking.

If a woman needs c/s the doctor must do c/s whether or not she can afford it. Worst come to the worse he would refer to another center maybe government hospital. No doctor would try to deliver a woman requiring c/s via vaginal delivery.

2ndly there's an unspoken part of the story. 14 years of waiting sounds like IVF. Those kids are born via c/s. The parents must have paid already sometimes long before the delivery.

Usually a booked cesarean is safe, emergency c/s carries a higher risk.

Finally there's no finality to it. C/s isn't 100% fatality free.

Last point. That story is a lie.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:57am On Apr 26
GemUnique:
You dey mind US stats?
Most of these stats don't include African countries.
Mind you, there's a reason 22 weeks is considered viable in US but 28weeks+ in Nigeria.
There is more to Pregnancies! It's not just pregnancy!!

these are WORLD stats, not US one... and last i checked, Africa/Nigeria is part of the "world".
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by UnfairLife7(m): 5:48am On Apr 26
Chukwuka319:

Oh please shut up and stop barking like a frustrated rabid dog.
Thanks be to God that you know that you are among the cursed Africans.
Are you American or European or Asian?
Idiots online.
I didn't insult anyone.
Why is everyone running mad all at once?
i spit on you
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 6:58am On Apr 26
UnfairLife7:
i spit on you
Ahhh! I spit on you and your grave!
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by oluplus(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26
armadeo:

If a woman needs c/s the doctor must do c/s whether or not she can afford it. Worst come to the worse he would refer to another center maybe government hospital. No doctor would try to deliver a woman requiring c/s via vaginal delivery.

2ndly there's an unspoken part of the story. 14 years of waiting sounds like IVF. Those kids are born via c/s. The parents must have paid already sometimes long before the delivery.

Usually a booked cesarean is safe, emergency c/s carries a higher risk.

Finally there's no finality to it. C/s isn't 100% fatality free.

Last point. That story is a lie.

Cool.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by GemUnique(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26
MrBrownJay1:

these are WORLD stats, not US one... and last i checked, Africa/Nigeria is part of the "world".

Your general hospital sends stat to Forbes?

Even the Teaching Hospital that I am started computerising just last year.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by lildush(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26
Village people on the beat.. RIP to the dead.we need to pray oo
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Apr 26
When your foundation swallows you...
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by donem: 7:58pm On Apr 27
Ishilove:
When your foundation swallows you...
So much Wisdom in a very short sentence.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:45pm On Apr 28
Chukwuka319:

Eeeh! Walai! Your brain is just like a basket.
You are as senseless and stupid as a monkey that went to drink from a river infested with crocodiles both on the bank and water itself.
Why are you barking like a dog?
Who made you miserable?
like I said
You no get one single sense
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28
MIKOLOWISKA:
like I said You no get one single sense
Like I said, you have not a single grain of sense. Useless product of a failed laboratory experiment. Animal.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:55pm On Apr 28
Chukwuka319:

Like I said, you have not a single grain of sense.
Animal.
Again
No sense
No single one
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28
MIKOLOWISKA:
Again No sense No single one
🤣🤣. Again No sense No single one.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:15pm On Apr 28
Chukwuka319:

🤣🤣.
Again
No sense
No single one.
you din Taya? You Don run out of insults and display if no home training?
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28
MIKOLOWISKA:
you din Taya? You Don run out of insults and display if no home training?
🤣🤣 You don taya.Were you exhausted on insults already?
Of course you lack home training, because you were Raised in a pig sty.
Why don't you do an extensive background research to know why your brain is malfunctioning like that of a specimen of failed laboratory experiment?
Your senses are zero, because you are born of sex with a dead animal which was brain dead.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Apr 28
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
giving birth is actually very easy to do, and the amount of people with complicated pregnancies around the world is less than 10%. you dont even need a state of the art facility to give birth, thats why majority of people in villages and remote places can easily give birth without going to a hospital OR BETTER YET, thats why many women give birth (by themselves) to unwanted children and can throw the healthy baby away undetected.
I'm curious. Have you ever pushed a baby out through your t_wat? Not your partner or relative o. I'm talking about YOU. Have you ever gone through the labour? You think giving birth is ALL about pushing a baby out??

I'm asking this because I have seen some pretty ignorant comments in all my years using social media, but you see this your comment ehn, it takes the medal. Nobel Prize grade medal.

It is very easy to postulate and foam at the mouth about something you are very ignorant about. I don't care what links or crap statistics report you have been feeding yourself with. You are ignorant about what it entails to successfully give birth to a child.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Apr 28
SAMBARRY:
you are not a woman so you have no moral justification to say that.you have never carried a child in your womb or giving birth before so how can you tell if it's complicated or not? Let's be kind to women.enough of the misogynistic comments
As in. I am shocked, and with all the crap floating around on the internet, I have become a bit immune to rubbish comments so for this one to shock me, it really enter. See as he said it with so much confidence.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Apr 28
cococandy:
How many babies have you pushed out?

It’s deep seated misogyny that makes you guys minimize the process of child birth. After all if women can do it then it must be easy. Forgetting that before modern medicine lots of women and infants died in childbirth 🙂

Would it kill you to give credit where it’s due?
I lost both my grandmothers to the process in the early 60s and early 70s. My paternal grandmother even died with twins in the early 60s when my Pa was less than 10years, yet some people here are writing crap that giving birth is very easy. I hope they experience the pain of that kind of loss in their future so that they will remember the hateful comments they spewed on social media

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.