Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja (13261 Views)

Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ayiri Emami And His Wife Asba Emami Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by eliwa47(m): 10:07am On Apr 24
This is highly Commendable 👌💯
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by daspeaker: 10:12am On Apr 24
Asba Group is a company. you don run go Asaba

tiswell:
Good morning Asaba.
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by delpee(f): 10:15am On Apr 24
Congratulations! Let's go a step further to produce batteries here.
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by SoNature(m): 10:20am On Apr 24
managemoney:
We're getting somewhere someday cool
By the way, checkout all available job vacancies across Nigeria using the link in my signature 👇

You are going nowhere. This has always been the story of Nigeria since 1960. Two steps forward and five steps backwards. You can tag me a hater like most sycophants normally do here, but I have lived in this country enough to understand that it's not holistically growing.

1 Like

Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by tiswell(m): 10:23am On Apr 24
daspeaker:
Asba Group is a company. you don run go Asaba

was on transit then baba,no vex😄

1 Like

Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by eepeepook: 10:33am On Apr 24
Plans. No physical pictures. A pipe dream till I'm proven otherwise.
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by Telltruth123: 10:45am On Apr 24
nlfpmod:

Sanusi Dantata
Congratulations
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by Litmus: 10:46am On Apr 24
Good. At last, one initiative news from Delta State.
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by yewit37486: 10:52am On Apr 24
Litmus:
Good. At last, one initiative news from Delta State.

It's Asba group, lol. Not Asaba.
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by Satazaa: 10:58am On Apr 24
FreeStuffsNG:
This is good news. Is there commerce deposit of lithium ore in Abuja or they transport the ore from a mine elsewhere? They should list them on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Congratulations.
May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Yes there is, Toto axis of Nasarawa State

1 Like

Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by SaturnNick(m): 11:15am On Apr 24
Good news. But don't we have indigenous companies that can process the lithium as well?
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by commoditiesnig: 11:57am On Apr 24
Very good news to the Nigeria economy
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by zoomzoom(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24
[quote author=funshint post=129604714]Good one....but hope lithium battery production is also coming on board? We can't continue to pilfer our raw material cheaply to oversee countries.

That should be the GOLD STANDARD.
The plant should have a LITHIUM BATTERY MANUFACTURING PLANT, not a place to extract its ores and EXPORTED ABROAD for them to manufacture and we im
port back into the country.
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by Originalsly: 12:42pm On Apr 24
funshint:

Good one....but hope lithium battery production is also coming on board? We can't continue to pilfer our raw material cheaply to oversee countries.

Lithium is the new oil. Why sell the ore and not process it? We really need to have a coup and get rid of the 20th century analog brains governments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by 43Ronin: 1:12pm On Apr 24
You are processing lithium to export instead of actually producing & exporting the batteries it's used to produce. Chai. When the west had a hold of ur nation, 4get it
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by Golan007: 1:40pm On Apr 24
ejieddy:
What's the point in lithium ore separation if we won't produce batteries? Anyways, it's worth celebrating. Baby steps for now but this can't and shouldn't become another oil production where we produce the crude but not its much needed constituent products and it took us decades before our first producing refinery came on board. We can just give away our resources. We must source technology by any means necessary, espionage if need be too. Me must poach people where necessary. We won't just sell lithium for quick Dollars. If we start producing batteries, we can start producing chips and engines and we are well on our way to our first EV, laptop, phones and the likes. It is possible.

You know you could always produce lithium batteries, right?
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by Golan007: 1:40pm On Apr 24
SoNature:

You are going nowhere. This has always been the story of Nigeria since 1960. Two steps forward and five steps backwards. You can tag me a hater like most sycophants normally do here, but I have lived in this country enough to understand that it's not holistically growing.

It would be that way forever, right?
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by Emusan(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24
funshint:
Good one....but hope lithium battery production is also coming on board? We can't continue to pilfer our raw material cheaply to oversee countries.

Lithium isn't the only materials needed for Li-on battery.

Though the OP didn't give much details on the final product being produced in the factory but Lithium is need as part of mental oxide not as pure Lithium because pure lithium is a very reactive elements , and to build a complete Li-on Battery elements such as copper, aluminium, electrolyte and material like separator and graphite are needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by Newyorkitis(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24
What is their Sustainability report?
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by frog12: 6:51pm On Apr 24
how much are they contributing to the federal account ?

what of zamfara GOLD ?
Re: Asba Launches Lithium Processing Plant In Abuja by Konquest: 3:16pm On Apr 25
nlfpmod:

Tomorrow is the groundbreaking of Asba's 1.6million Tons/Annum Lithium Ore Separation Plant & 6MW Power Plant, a whopping $50 million investment. 1,200 jobs to be created. A big Congratulations to my brother @Adasaini and his team. May Allah continue to bless your Hustles, Ameen!

Sanusi Dantata
That's an impressive move that entails value addition... Way to go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today! / Intercontinental Group Threatens To Pull Out Of Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.