Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) (18784 Views)

Peter Obi Visits College Of Nursing Sciences In Ihiala, Donates ₦20 Million / Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Ezmans: 2:23pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:
10 million Naira Only!

Dude is very stingy!

I even have a feeling I am richer than Peter.

From a quack and substandard water project to Ten Million Naira donation!

Hommie is the definition of “Akagum”!
he no steal poor Kogi money
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by SoNature(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24
yemmywesey:
Nah only north he want to govern.
He has not donated anything in SOuth west Nigeria, and if he will even donate in yoruba land, nah igbo Catholic Church or igbo populated areas in Lagos like amuwo alasia him go donate to.

The South West region has the best educational and health institutions in Nigeria. I suppose he's focusing on areas that need it the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CheapHomes1: 2:23pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:
10 million Naira Only!

Dude is very stingy!

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy bro, you really in pains. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are indeed richer than him. you are so rich that there is nothing anybody can benefit from u financially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Dundalk(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24
OZIOGU1:
I love peter Obi, but the sad reality is that, northerners cannot Him.. before you come for me read know this

I spent 2yrs in Bauchi, 3yrs in katsina, 1yr in jigawa and currently working in borno state,

They will not vote not because is peter Obi, their minds are programed to hate the southeasterners, they will tell you "Wa zaku zaabe yamre" who will vote Igbo? so is an age long hatred caused by our politicians for their selfish reason
seem like this time around things would change apart, am in middle belt too, that's how things be before but now I can assure you that would not happen again..

Religion aside.
Tribalism aside..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Ofachiedo: 2:25pm On Apr 24
Obi don de learn how to play politics. He don wake up from declaring religious war
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by OfoIgbo: 2:26pm On Apr 24
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Clown grin

Reno has finished the little dignity that was left of this Agulu-packaged fraudster. The YES DADDY religious fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey is done and toasted by RENO. grin grin grin grin

Someone from a child-rapist's family can never defeat Peter Obi.

Let them go and face their child rapist legal problems. Peter Obi is flying higher than all of them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Cul4real(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24
After huge amount of money he has spent during previous presidential election and hopefully he is still going to recontest and spend more. Donations up and down, where did he got the money from if he has not been one of Nigeria looters. All of them are the same thing, bunch of arm robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CheapHomes1: 2:27pm On Apr 24
phemray:

This shows one thing, Obi is a boy when it comes to capacity to deliver landmark project. Wait oo, we are talking of Nigeria with over 200M compare Anambra of less than 4M as of then. Anyway a lot of Nigeria have been donating for long without attention, even foundations. He should go and ask how far from okworocha who even grew up in the north and speaks Hausa or emeka offor.

pls what is a landmark project? does nigeria need these your landmark projects or it needs to stop littering its landscape with bogus elephant projects that dont have any impact on the people?
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:27pm On Apr 24
Trying to win the hearts of the Kaduna people.

Already campaigning for next elections.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CluelessMODS: 2:28pm On Apr 24
Clouth chaser if like donate 10 billion northerns are not moved by deceit, only your tribalistic Igbo brother's will still vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by koboko69: 2:29pm On Apr 24
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Obi romance with the core north will definitely pay come 2027 general elections in Nigeria

So he didnt win the last elections cos of the core North? I thought Obidients said he won without the core North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by socialmediaman: 2:29pm On Apr 24
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CluelessMODS: 2:30pm On Apr 24
OfoIgbo:

Someone from a child-rapist's family can never defeat Peter Obi.

Let them go and face their child rapist legal problems. Peter Obi is flying higher than all of them
Show us one school built by Obi $10, 000 is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by freemi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24
Nonny95:
Daddy wey De pepper.

Let the tears flow from our Ratak brothers
lols

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by bentenny(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24
To Reno Omockery and his emergency agbadorian fans....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Ladoja19: 2:30pm On Apr 24
Nah only death fit collect that check from the pastor hand
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CluelessMODS: 2:31pm On Apr 24
koboko69:

So he didnt win the last elections cos of the core North? I thought Obidients said he won without the core North
The Agulu fraudster got only 6,000 in Katsina...🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CluelessMODS: 2:32pm On Apr 24
bentenny:
To Reno Omockery and his emergency agbadorian fans....
Reno's $10,000 is waiting for you, just show us one school started and completed by Obi. Awon oni yeye!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by ufotunang: 2:33pm On Apr 24
More tears for Reno omokiri 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Ulogwe1: 2:34pm On Apr 24
Most comments in this forum are the reasons Nigeria politicians takes the populace for a ride.

Imagine, they turn everything to tribalism and religion.

God, change the mind set of Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by joachimnkenchor(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Elidrisy20: 2:39pm On Apr 24
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Obi romance with the core north will definitely pay come 2027 general elections in Nigeria
inshaa Allah
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by ourcrudeoil: 2:39pm On Apr 24
Dis Peter Obi get too much money

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Kaduna PDP ll Still win de play ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by bentenny(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24
CluelessMODS:

Reno's $10,000 is waiting for you, just show us one school started and completed by Obi. Awon oni yeye!
😂😂
You guys are easily deceived and hoodwinked!

If Reno had $10k he won't be on social media constituting a nuisance and being a lapdog to ur urine induced paymaster!

As for you who came uninvited to my mentions,I have a simple message for you....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by jamafa: 2:42pm On Apr 24
Nonny95:

Peter Obi
Nah campaign money dx one still dey spend, PO is as stingy as what. E no dey spend shishi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Electorate: 2:43pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:
10 million Naira Only!

Dude is very stingy!

Before you start having feelings that you have more money than Peter Obi hope sey your papa get house for London because Peter Obi buy house there.

Meanwhile, Abeg help me check how much dem write for that cheque.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24
Segzy19:
He should keep it up because he is still going to split the votes for PDP...
all these ones mean nothing.. what's LP as a party doing Obi Isn't an individual candidate... He ll still come third like u said and spoil tins for PDP.. in the 13 states in north west and east LP won't win one... Maybe North Central yes but overall APC ll still win PDP second LP third.. atiku Obi ticket 2023 ll have beaten APC/ tinubu shettima

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Jlow2: 2:47pm On Apr 24
Omokri and bwala will have to refund tinubu, tgis obi Carries a lot of grace that Dey can’t fight

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Antivirus92(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24
yemmywesey:
Nah only north he want to govern.
He has not donated anything in SOuth west Nigeria, and if he will even donate in yoruba land, nah igbo Catholic Church or igbo populated areas in Lagos like amuwo alasia him go donate to.
Tinubu despite touring all the regions in Nigeria during campaign never stepped on the south east soil. He later told Ohanaeze leadership to come and meet him in Abuja which they declined
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by AskNgige2: 2:48pm On Apr 24
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Would they allow the poor vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House / BREAKING: Magu Not Sacked - EFCC; Presidency (Read Tweets) / "El-Rufai Needs Psychiatric Test" – Shehu Sani Writes Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.