Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) (18789 Views)

Peter Obi Visits College Of Nursing Sciences In Ihiala, Donates ₦20 Million / Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures) / COVID-19: Osanebi Donates N10M, Truck Of Rice, 600 Cartons Of Noodles, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by chopnaira: 1:50pm On Apr 24
We no dey give shishi grin

If this desperate fraudulent man ever gets into power, he would try to get x10 of those money back with compounding interest.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by justicenms1: 1:52pm On Apr 24
Thank Peter obi for visiting St Gerald hospital the only hospital I never heard where someone was discharged..they always die. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Greenbirth: 1:52pm On Apr 24
You
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by rinaballa: 1:52pm On Apr 24
All this donating no b say na to make m back e dey plan so

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Zee0007: 1:53pm On Apr 24
He is not.

CoronaVirusPro:
10 million Naira Only!

Dude is very stingy!

I even have a feeling I am richer than Peter.

From a quack and substandard water project to Ten Million Naira donation!

Hommie is the definition of “Akagum”!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24
This man hasn’t missed a beat since he was announced third. President or not, he is evidently determined to make a difference in this country. And the govt keeps making the job easier for him as they continue to make life harder for Nigerians. With every donation he appears to be highlighting sectors that money, even the one currently being wasted on deep freezers for the SP constituency, could’ve fixed easily. It’s certainly ironical, that the best & cleanest opposition politics that Nigeria has ever seen in all its existence is not being carried out by any political party, but by one man who sees everyone and not just some, as his people. This is why I will always be proud to have voted for Peter Obi! cool

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24
Beautiful nurse👩‍⚕️ everywhere... Na to go Kaduna go select one to marry

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:54pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:
10 million Naira Only!

Dude is very stingy!

By the time we tabulate how much he had donated and spent since NOVEMBER-2023,, we go know how far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Vickym1(f): 1:55pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:
10 million Naira Only!

Dude is very stingy!

Can u even afford 1mill talk more of giving ur community 500k... Open mouth and be talking nonsense.... Mitcheeeeewwww 🙄

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Samdeeee: 1:55pm On Apr 24
The man has continued to campaign

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 1:56pm On Apr 24
Vickym1:

Can u even afford 1mill talk more of giving ur community 500k... Open much and be talking nonsense.... Mitcheeeeewwww 🙄

You have a fvckin right to your morafvckin opinion!

Like I fvckin care?

Do you morafvcker!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Vickym1(f): 1:56pm On Apr 24
chopnaira:
We no dey give shishi grin

If this desperate fraudulent man ever gets into power, he would try to get x10 of those money back with compounding interest.
At least he's better than ur druglord which doesn't Kia about humanity

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by McDoe(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24
Great man wey know how to play the game. May your dream to be the next President come to pass iJN

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Olurondo: 1:57pm On Apr 24
Peter Obi's political gimmicks.It will not work!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Vickym1(f): 1:58pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

You have a fvckin right to your morafvckin opinion!

Like I fvckin care?

Do you morafvcker!

My frnd goan sit the fvck down, something u can't do and someone else is doing it, u're here blabbing gibberish

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by David160(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24
Slaves will come and wail soon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Uncletony(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24
Awon sikirus will still complain!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by InteliJ(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24
See as potential wife full everywhere

Walai woman no dey finish o

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by abc115: 1:59pm On Apr 24
4000 Ndi Anambra are currently homeless...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:00pm On Apr 24
Vickym1:

My frnd goan sit the fvck down, something u can't do and someone else is doing it, u're here blabbing gibberish

Fvck down 🤣🤣🤣

Wannabe!

Where you got your fvcks from?

Hello Bǐtch, Hogs don’t give fvcks!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by 123yes(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:
10 million Naira Only!

Dude is very stingy!

oga how many your father don't donate. Obi is somebody's father. Please try to appreciate some who does good to people so that God will bless you 2

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by ufotunang: 2:01pm On Apr 24
Reno omokri will not see this one and hail ,praise and appreciate Peter obi for doing this good thing ...but just to be talking negative things against this wonderful, caring man .. Peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by badoh(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24
SoNature:

This comment is not necessary. Focus on Peter Obi; leave South West alone. Many people voted for Peter Obi in the same region.
You deh mind the guy as if he has turmoil in his brain. The more they continue to attack Southwest people just because they voted who they want, the more they are causing more enemies for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:02pm On Apr 24
123yes:
oga how many your father don't donate. Obi is somebody's father. Please try to appreciate some who does good to people so that God will bless you 2

If the morafvckin loser you call dad never did such, why you fvckin think it applies to all!

Anyways, Fvck you!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Tareq1105: 2:02pm On Apr 24
DeJoeee:
Obi is a major threat to their continued feasting on our commonwealth. This explains why they are sponsoring frivolous media attacks on him.
Challenging Obi on his achievements in education as a governor is a suicidal mission. That Reno boy no get sense

Should we take it that Campaign for 2027 has started?

By the time Tinubu would start his own now, Obi go tire.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Dpharisee: 2:02pm On Apr 24
Chai, Peter Obi wan kill people with High Blood Pressure, before we finish talking about one he has done another one grin
While they are talking about his borehole he has deviated into education and healthcare grin
Before they talk about him in Zaria he is in America delivering speech, before they think of what to write he is in Enugu, before they open Twitter to write he is back in Kaduna. See the joy on the faces of those student nurses and the bishop [left][/left]
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Vickym1(f): 2:03pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck down 🤣🤣🤣

Wannabe!

Where you got your fvcks from?

Hello Bǐtch, Hogs don’t give fvcks!

Agbaya🙄
Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Patojargz: 2:03pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:
10 million Naira Only!

Dude is very stingy!

U still dey get feelings u had better wake up from ur slumber and stop day dreaming... Abi u dey whine? Show where dem announce u wey u donate 5naira b4 anyone can take u serious...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Ofunaofu: 2:03pm On Apr 24
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU Bïtch!

Typical of an agbadorian minion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:04pm On Apr 24
Vickym1:

Agbaya🙄

STFU Bitch!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by mipeesoft(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24
Reno will soon come out with druggie presido version and batidiots of nairaland will condemn Obi's kind gesture grin
Nonny95:

Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) by Archtype(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24
The more they talk, the more he pepper them. He can't be intimidated by their propaganda against him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Lagos Can Survive Without Oil – Fashola / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi / Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.