Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) (25019 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) / Regina Daniels Receives A Luxury Bus & A N24M Wristwatch From Ned Nwoko (Video) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:18pm On Apr 24
Knowsme:
Make some buy me food abeg, mango wan wound me.
Na mango I deh chop since Saturday n I never chop any solid food.. Abeg a good Samaritan should help a bro. Have mercy
you mango wea you dey chop self since Saturday, man pikin dey look for mango but no see
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by STEWpid(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24
Knowsme:
Na mango I deh chop since Saturday n I never chop any solid food.. Abeg a good Samaritan should help a bro. Have mercy

...then, your body will be rich in vitamins.

God is your strength dear..

cHAI..

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Ykc2(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24
Yugoslavia247:
This might sound envious but it is not.

Why are we celebrating world records by Guinness. Throw parties. Governors come there.
If I decide to do some Guinness world record in dancing. I will trend. Like kaffy.

Fame

Last I checked people dont pay or get paid to do it.
People who do it want some fame or acknowledgement

In Nigeria we take it to another level
We see as a competition but with whom
No one

So tell me why so much drama
He did it for African children.
No one has made any donation to solve that.
He tried.
Now he has fame.

Very soon bloggers go wan find scandals
me too still dey wonder about the noise about it ,the same way nigeria will hold party because our under 17 team world cup
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24
Welcome the living Legend

We love You 😍

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Jkilo: 3:25pm On Apr 24
They do. My student came a near distant 3rd in the just concluded state games festival. All I need to further this cause is material assistance such as books, boards and possibly clocks. I can become a promoter of the Chess in Slums

pocohantas:
He has done well.

I like that the buzz is gradually shifting from engineering, medicine, law and accountancy. You can decide to be a photographer and excel at it. Or a cook and hold a GWR.

That said, we need to bring back these (board) games. Do the current kids in secondary school know what is chess and scrabble? Or is it to slap their classmates for SS3 boy they know?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Tmb78(m): 3:26pm On Apr 24
This is wonderful to witness
Congrats Brotherly!
Omoluabi gidi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Legalese(m): 3:28pm On Apr 24
Great ambassador of Nigeria. Keep it up, big man.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24
pocohantas:
He has done well.

I like that the buzz is gradually shifting from engineering, medicine, law and accountancy. You can decide to be a photographer and excel at it. Or a cook and hold a GWR.

That said, we need to bring back these (board) games. Do the current kids in secondary school know what is chess and scrabble? Or is it to slap their classmates for SS3 boy they know?

Glad to hear that. I play chess, though not professionally and even among my generation, I don't see that many players. It made me get rusty fast, before online gaming reached my ears. You can message Tunde, it sounds like his thing.
More kids are playing chess today than they did in your generation…many more kids.
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by olu77(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24
Pootle:

You don tey for this forum o, i tey pass you sha

Both of una don tey

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Deffi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24
well done Tunde.
More power to your elbow.
True inspiration.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Pootle: 3:33pm On Apr 24
olu77:

Both of una don tey

you too na agba o
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:36pm On Apr 24
Pootle:

You don tey for this forum o, i tey pass you sha
really?
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Pootle: 3:40pm On Apr 24
Holluwhakemmy:
really?

yes now, but you no dey mak noise like others

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Ezewuzie01: 3:43pm On Apr 24
Latest trend by Nigerian youths. He is coming to receive a brand new Benz or house from Sanwo Olu or any other politician while pensioners are owed gratuities and pensions after 35 years of service.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:44pm On Apr 24
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by truthhurts2: 3:51pm On Apr 24
2Ways:
Congratulations to him.

I will do something spectacular someday that would attract such standing ovation.
AMEN... smiles
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by truthhurts2: 3:54pm On Apr 24
Pootle:

when you go do smokerton mak we sef welcom our OG
grin grin grin
And that one too go make sense ooo grin, and the likes of slawomirr et al.
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by CaptainFM1: 3:56pm On Apr 24
Things we throw funfare and party for in this country are just unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Pootle: 3:57pm On Apr 24
truthhurts2:

grin grin grin
And that one too go make sense ooo grin, and the likes of slawomirr et al.

we dey there back grin grin jamaica go host them cool
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Emeka71(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24
jkpbestseries:
Congrats to him
Yes o.
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Wesha: 3:58pm On Apr 24
History maker welcome.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by truthhurts2: 4:02pm On Apr 24
Pootle:

we dey there back grin grin jamaica go host them cool
We stand gidigba

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Bongadu: 4:07pm On Apr 24
Brainless mugus

He didn't win any match, nigger just stay longer

TF

Nigger issa mf clout
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Knowsme: 4:11pm On Apr 24
STEWpid:

...then, your body will be rich in vitamins.

God is your strength dear..

cHAI.. Make dem no see us finish

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Westman001: 4:24pm On Apr 24
If no be for EFCC now he for don dey shower dat man with cash
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by neyobills: 4:49pm On Apr 24
Knowsme:

Chai i miss naija mango ooo,can we trade places
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Knowsme: 5:02pm On Apr 24
neyobills:

Chai i miss naija mango ooo,can we trade places
lol but first buy me food bro.. Any amt.
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Alhamdu09(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24
Jimafe31:
Tunde Onakoya in USA - Hero
Bola Ahmed Tinubu in USA - Heroin
Damn! You nailed this. What a wise assertion!
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Burgerlomo: 5:16pm On Apr 24
Congratulations! Welcome back home👍👍

1 Like

Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by Estarr5: 6:05pm On Apr 24
Have you seen is biography

Click Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVLPjgqFfzM?feature=shared
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by madjune(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24
tosyne2much:
These are the kind of people we should be celebrating not undeserving people who pollute the minds of our younger ones

You mean Tiwa. Abi?
Re: Tunde Onakoya Receives A Heroic Welcome Upon His Return To Nigeria (Pics/Video) by PHAYOL81: 6:50pm On Apr 24
Congrats and welcome back home, OMOLUABI atata.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince Pictured With Gabriel Igbinedion, The Esama Of Benin Kingdom / Linda Yusuf Celebrates Birthday In All White With Friends (Pictures) / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.