Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! (810 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by slyowokoya(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2011
to love someone that doesn't love you back, disaster!

so if you could choose, would you be with someone your in love with or someone your sure is in love with you? undecided
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by emorse(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2011
Dis one na who wants to be a millionaire. How many lifelines do i have left?
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by freecocoa(f): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2011
I think I'd rather be with the one I'm sure is in love with me,I can't stand my emotions being toiled with,I'm too fragile for that.
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2011
emorse:

Dis one na who wants to be a millionaire. How many lifelines do i have left?
phone a friend na olodo lol

@op
Ur question is missing something its confusing undecided
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by Flashaldrin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

I think I'd rather be with the one I'm sure is in love with me,I can't stand my emotions being toiled with,I'm too fragile for that.
Are you sure you are fragile
Your posts say quite the opposite undecided undecided
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by emorse(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^^ You think?
Haven't you noticed that when you're with someone you don't dig so much, you tend to get irritated easily?
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by freecocoa(f): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2011
My dear don't be deceived,na my hand dey type no be my heart.
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
@emorse true to an extent but op said if I had to choose,besides I'd rather be irritated than be crying always begging someone to love me back.
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by emorse(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2011
@Idowuogbo, Nothing dey miss 4 d question. If you nor sabi am, just ask d audience. Hehehehe.
@freecocoa, I agree with your "female" point of view. Any young man won't have any problems with that. If you don't love me back, just be patient with me. I'll soon find someone else!
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by Flashaldrin(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

My dear don't be deceived,na my hand dey type no be my heart.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
so can you always talk to me with your heart not your hand.
I nor like your hand sad sad
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by emorse(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^^ do you have a stethoscope?
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
emorse:

@Idowuogbo, Nothing dey miss 4 d question. If you nor sabi am, just ask d audience. Hehehehe.
@freecocoa, I agree with your "female" point of view. Any young man won't have any problems with that. If you don't love me back, just be patient with me. I'll soon find someone else!

Loool oga mehnn audience go make me loose money o na Mr IBU selection dey congregation na.I think her post lacks something probs d way its articulated comes off a bit confusing
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by slyowokoya(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
@ Idowuogbo

my question is clear enough i believe, maybe you are reading it wrong.

would you rather be with someone you are crazy about or would you prefer someone who is crazy about you?

iv been there, it took me 1yr to pull myself up resort self dignity and self respect. Now i want to be on the receiving end. i already know i can give love now i want to take it!
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by slyowokoya(f): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
@ Idowuogbo

would you rather be with someone you are crazy about or would you prefer someone who is crazy about you?

iv been there, it took me 1yr to pull myself up resort self dignity and self respect. Now i want to be on the receiving end. i already know i can give love now i want to take it!
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by freecocoa(f): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2011
Flashaldrin:

so can you always talk to me with your heart not your hand.
I nor like your hand sad sad
That's understandable sugar,trust me my heart is very tender.
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2011
slyowokoya:

@ Idowuogbo

Nne1 its still dabaruing my oblangata o, jus teasin I think I want d best of both worlds really dats y picking from ur list was hard .Its a bit risky crazy about sum1 dats irritated by u and a bit annoying wen sum1 wan kolo bcus of u and d person dey purge ur belle.
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by Dyt(f): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2011
I v bn wit whom loved me bt my hrt wz far wit whom i love dearly
i had 2 leave d one dat loves me n stuck wit d one i cld live 4, later i meant world 2 him n we were happy,d only thing dat eva tore us apart wz d bad tyms bt d gd s smth i cld trade my lyf ova
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by Flashaldrin(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
freecocoa:

That's understandable sugar,trust me my heart is very tender.
switcocoa can we date wink wink
heard you just completed a divorce.
i swearigod i'll be nice to you. but i nor get money sad sad
Re: He Loves Me, He Love Me Not?! by Amya(f): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2011
I can't stand someone who's in love with me but who i don't love.  I'll rather love someone who's not in love with me. I may simply just fantasize that my love is reciprocated. . .and may also make excuses for his shortcomings.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ignore Pple Pls / Cheats But Claiming 2 Be In Love / Must I Be Jealous To Prove That Am Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.