Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? (49042 Views)

Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by panpan(m): 10:04am On Apr 25
The large kitchen is okay, but the empty space could be utilized.
A large table or island in the centre, with extra equipment, would be quite beneficial.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by luskysylver(m): 10:04am On Apr 25
its taste and not waste
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by crossbreedwears(m): 10:06am On Apr 25
Lagos developer are the major reaons why rent is so high and they have no mercy in them
SALLYBERRY01:

Lagos developer
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Emusan(m): 10:12am On Apr 25
Mariangeles:

Why do you think so?

That one looks like a fancy prison.
Just look at the windows.

The one in the OP or the one I posted?
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Trophy12: 10:13am On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:

What do you mean?
It means you are poor grin
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Emusan(m): 10:14am On Apr 25
panpan:
A large table or island in the centre, with extra equipment, would be quite beneficial.

It's true and a kitchen with such space usually used as Dinning too but if you try that in Nigeria especially in Yoruba kitchen, it's too much pepper that will choke the person grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by meobizy(f): 10:15am On Apr 25
One bedroom. Convert the kitchen to a bedroom.

It's always people from one tribe who think of creating unnecessary shortcuts in the chase of wealth. Oyibo wey design that spacious kitchen understand why.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Bimpe29: 10:16am On Apr 25
ForValour:
Waste of space
How is that so? Should a kitchen be narrowly built ni?
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Nyanabo(m): 10:18am On Apr 25
There should be a table top counter in the middle of the kitchen. Would have being lovely.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Emman08: 10:19am On Apr 25
Zonefree:
Person build kitchen to em taste, poor men wey never buy cement for their life dey call am "waste of space" undecided

Help me! grin grin
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Apr 25
ForValour:
Waste of space

Not necessarily... More like "Under-utilization of the Space".

That central space ought to have a dining/eating furniture set, for starters.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by 2aces(m): 10:26am On Apr 25
Rinoxy:

Individual preference bro. It's obvious this is a woman's property or influenced by a woman. She thinks of a big kitchen while u think of a gym. To all their own.
The woman I see in that kitchen should prioritize a gym over kitchen considering the obvious grin
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by AyeMoJuba: 10:28am On Apr 25
Ay04z:
U dey mind am .. it a good tin. But not compulsory..it all vanity

So you prefer make landlord dey always knock your dorr for rent even when u dey on top ur wife?

Pls even if u think its vanity, try build one.

The originator of that word...vanity is King Solomon...do you remember how many mansions he built before calling all of them vanity?

Build it first...then u can call it vanity later.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:29am On Apr 25
Why are people saying this is a waste of space? This is the ideal kitchen. Airy, comfortable, with good sitting space. Some Nigerian kitchen no even get proper ventilation. Some no even
get window.
I once lived in a place with such luxurious kitchen, and I say it is not a waste!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by ForValour: 10:34am On Apr 25
iLiquidator:
Keep quiet, you are poor.
Ode. You cant try this nonsense in some advanced countries that know value. You think a rich person's sole purpose in life is to grap everything to himself/herself.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by johnstar(m): 10:35am On Apr 25
Dis space alone.. 2bedroom flat don sure for dm grin
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by riverbird: 10:39am On Apr 25
My own is that the government needs to look into the exorbitant rate Lagos landlords and Thier charge for rent...
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by ellizy(m): 10:42am On Apr 25
This is cra*y mehn
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by ITbomb(m): 10:45am On Apr 25
Poor design.
If you have space like this, there should be a center working platform
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by emperor4love(m): 10:46am On Apr 25
Ay04z:
U dey mind am .. it a good tin. But not compulsory..it all vanity
to u vanity,seems like una no lik privacy and good life, mk ur landlord com tell u wen to touch ur wife and not to
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:46am On Apr 25
Emusan:

With our space saving and low budget building this will be 2bedroom.

GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by favour32(m): 10:46am On Apr 25
KingLennon:
As a man, make sure you own a buildinq before leaving this earth sad.....
So that when dem die,dem go review those wey get building to come back come acquire their building.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by ScarletBrace(m): 10:47am On Apr 25
ForValour:
Waste of space

Says someone who doesn’t see any sense in adequate ventilation.
You can be in this kitchen without sweating like Christmas goat, no matter the level of cooking going on.
Do you think some people like the sight of a sweating cook, with the risk of droplets getting into the food?
That space is rich with so many advantages that you can’t fathom.
It’s just that we’re used to selling our brothers for money and blame the whites later, talk less of landed space like this.
The other day someone invited me to the place he called his office and I got to discover he was squatting under a staircase.
Greed makes you see money in everything, even at the expense of nature and humanity. One of the many differences between Computer Village and Silicon Valley.
So bro, that’s a luxurious kitchen. Its the owner’s taste.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by wunmi590(m): 10:47am On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:

Women love big kitchen

No mind am, even me wey I no be woman self, I love big kitchen, at least you won't be waiting for one person to pass before you pass...
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Apr 25
cheesy cheesy cheesy

ejieddy:

You had to Banter us abi... 😂😂😂. Leave Arsenal alone o
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Houseontherock1: 10:50am On Apr 25
Waste of space and lack of innovation at work here! What happened to installing a kitchen island with a few fancy chairs in the free space? There'll still be enough space with the island and the place will look elegant, spacious and rich instead of plain large space undecided
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by wunmi590(m): 10:50am On Apr 25
Hopez456:
The space is not well utilised. Lots of other features could have been put on the free space. A total waste of space.

Yes, you are wise, the centre, there should have been like a centre table and chairs surround the table, incase you want to eat quick kitchen food..

1 Like

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:53am On Apr 25
wunmi590:

No mind am, even me wey I no be woman self, I love big kitchen, at least you won't be waiting for one person to pass before you pass...

Exactly
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Geekop: 10:59am On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:
How many bedroom do you think lagos landlord will get from this kitchen?

This is a mini flat nah grin grin grin
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by uuzba(m): 11:09am On Apr 25
Dundalk:
shocked

Two bedroom.. Infact with toilet grin

Well, here is a Youtube channel dedicated to small houses.

https://www.youtube.com/@nevertoosmall
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by godofuck231: 11:09am On Apr 25
That's a poor man's problem
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by uuzba(m): 11:11am On Apr 25
panpan:
I don't get the point of kitchen Island.
Does the family want to eat in the Kitchen?
If so, then the palour should not have a dining section either.
From this picture, the house seems finished. Hence they probably have dining table in the parlour area.
And now, just wasted space in the kitchen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houses Built On Drainage Channel In Lekki (Video) / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.