Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? (49055 Views)

If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord / Tenant In Shock After Lagos Landlord Passed Toilet Pipe Through His Apartment / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Emusan(m): 11:15am On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:

GOD HAVE MERCY

It's actually a nice design especially if you see the interior.

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Imustjapa(m): 11:21am On Apr 25
Money good sha grin
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by chatinent: 11:28am On Apr 25
I love such a spacious kitchen.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by ForValour: 11:28am On Apr 25
Rinoxy:

I really wonder how people always think that their opinions matter over someone else's choice.
And you are doing the same thing
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Adewale1603(m): 11:32am On Apr 25
AcadaWriter:
Waste of space
it ain't waste of space. Africans are too deep rooted in poverty. Go to developed and advanced countries and see the spaces of Mansions
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:38am On Apr 25
Hopez456:
The space is not well utilised. Lots of other features could have been put on the free space. A total waste of space.

Yeah....like in the middle they could have built a island consisting of a sink and chairs around it for people to sit.

1 Like

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Spirit7957(m): 11:45am On Apr 25
No be all women o, some women wey no sabi cook nko, how they won take like big kitchen?

Women love big kitchen

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

P.o.p installation
• Screeding
• Wallpaper/3d panel
• Window blinds/curtain
• 3d floor
• Stamp concrete floor
• Sales of figurines
.Tv console
.General interior installation and sales

Contact 📞 08119470142.[/quote]
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:45am On Apr 25
Nigerian kitchens need lots of space though. When there's a celebration or extended family and friends come over and the wife of the house is preparing the feast, with help from in-laws, her children and their cousins, servants and other guests...with everyone milling around and bumbing into each other,, that's when you'd understand there's a need for lots of space. Most times food preparation even extends to the backyard for lack of space!
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Jovi10: 11:50am On Apr 25
All this people shouting waste of space, na money cause am. If you get money you'll build your house to your taste. I love my kitchen too be big. This one even small self.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by NovusHomo(m): 11:57am On Apr 25
ForValour:
Waste of space

Na your space grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Mirasteel: 12:04pm On Apr 25
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Blitzking: 12:16pm On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:
How many bedroom do you think lagos landlord will get from this kitchen?

My kind of kitchen...can only happen when u build your house or u are paying heavy money for rent.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by MrFly(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25
Ay04z:
U dey mind am .. it a good tin. But not compulsory..it all vanity
vanity crew. Education, food, cash clothes, everything are all vanity yet we use them on daily basis. Cant we just keep quiet if we cant afford good things of life?
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by silibaba: 12:26pm On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:

Women love big kitchen

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

P.o.p installation
• Screeding
• Wallpaper/3d panel
• Window blinds/curtain
• 3d floor
• Stamp concrete floor
• Sales of figurines
.Tv console

Contact 📞 08119470142.

No bi big kitchen be the priblem.question is DEM.SANI COOK? Most of dem can't make tea for yhrr hubby. They rely so much on ekaite to serve dem hubby
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Joy2dworldxyz: 12:43pm On Apr 25
Zonefree:
Person build kitchen to em taste, poor men wey never buy cement for their life dey call am "waste of space" undecided

Same as when poor man dey advice the reach how to spend their money

1 Like

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Image123(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25
It's too big and empty. Perhaps it also serves as a dining room, but i can't see the furniture for that.

1 Like

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Jefferyhi86(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25
I luv space abeg... I want my kitchen dis way
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Ledes: 1:29pm On Apr 25
Only the Kitchen is 3 bed room in some cities
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25
Emusan:

It's actually a nice design especially if you see the interior.

What did you use to design this
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Prolificgiant(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25
2 bedroom...
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Ay04z(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25
MrFly:
vanity crew. Education, food, cash clothes, everything are all vanity yet we use them on daily basis. Cant we just keep quiet if we cant afford good things of life?
Lolz calm down ...we saying the same it a necessity but if person did not acquire it..... Not compulsory everything will be left here
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Winnin009: 2:53pm On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:
How many bedroom do you think lagos landlord will get from this kitchen?

Clearly the kitchen was designed by one with an 80s imagination.

That kitchen is clearly missing an island. If it had one, all that space will disappear and more people can be able to use the kitchen at the same time.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Emusan(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:

What did you use to design this

ArchiCAD
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25
Emusan:

ArchiCAD

Can I learn willing to pay
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Menclothing1: 4:37pm On Apr 25
Put dinning and wine bar looks too empty
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Deepthoughts: 5:19pm On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:

Women love big kitchen

P.o.p installation
• Screeding
• Wallpaper/3d panel
• Window blinds/curtain
• 3d floor
• Stamp concrete floor
• Sales of figurines
.Tv console

Contact 📞 08119470142.
kitchen na penis?

1 Like

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Psoul(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25
SALLYBERRY01:

Women love big kitchen.

Women love wasting resources, especially when the money is not coming out directly from them.

You will see them wasting money on irrelevant things on their wedding day
Bridal showers
Unnecessary Asobi
Expensive Food
Most expensive hall
The most expensive Music

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Squirrel1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25
Zonefree:
Person build kitchen to em taste, poor men wey never buy cement for their life dey call am "waste of space" undecided
exactly 💯
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Wizpa(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25
Solofresh2:
That kitchen is very wide and a stingy landlord will remove 3 bedrooms here grin

3 bedrooms for your dogs 🐕 you mean
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by Walexybobo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25
I trust baba Chichi for One afa at Isolo.
Two diff self con go come outta this ashweh.
Re: How Many Bedroom Do You Think Lagos Landlord Will Get From This Kitchen? by TheAlchemist: 7:22am On Apr 26
KingLennon:
As a man, make sure you own a buildinq before leaving this earth sad.....

May generations find inspiration in the story of your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houses Built On Drainage Channel In Lekki (Video) / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.