Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households (15269 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses / Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Greenfusion: 9:17pm On Apr 24
This was the plan, turn nigerians to Beggars so you control them like they control almajiri in the north.......smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Lamasta(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24
Hope this is not dangote palliative
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by spagettiluv: 9:18pm On Apr 24
Villa12:
Amen

But if i didn't vote, your children and grandchildren will continue from where you stopped by asslicking these politicians children. Amen
if you had voted before be it 2023 election or the ones held years back,even if you had never voted before,may your life be miserable,may you never see Good thing achieve till you depart this planet earth,you will beg for help and no one will come to your aid Amin
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by SmartyPants(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24
Ppogbae:
Why not pursue structural changes that enable families to purchase their food?

So, will it be palliative forever? What kind of economy is that?

Like what sir? As a State what structural changes should Lagos make?
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by oyeb15: 9:20pm On Apr 24
See what APC turn Nigeria to

IDP camp
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Villa12(m): 9:21pm On Apr 24
spagettiluv:
if you had voted before be it 2023 election or the ones held years back,even if you had never voted before,may your life be miserable.Amin
hahaha

Alaye baje omo irankiran. Useless man calling me Igbo because I'm saying the truth against your useless leaders

You think say na only igbos dey suffer for Nigeria abi?

Your life and that of your entire family life will be dilapidated like Nigeria.

Amin

1 Like

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24
If u can't do this every week or month or regularly and at wide scale it is pointless. Fix the economy
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Villa12(m): 9:25pm On Apr 24
oyeb15:
See what APC turn Nigeria to

IDP camp
i swear bro

The useless idiot @Spagettiluv thought i was Igbo because i was being firm with my view. The useless people think say na only igbo dey suffer for naija

E no go better for who brainwash their head to this level

1 Like

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by onuman: 9:28pm On Apr 24
It has come to this - food packs for citizens.
Yet APC doesn't want to leave office after it brought hunger in the midst of plenty to Nigerians. Tinubu's Alliance of 2014 is a catastrophe for Nigeria.
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by OChimex: 9:28pm On Apr 24
rentAcock:
God punish anyone who says Nigeria will never get better. We will one day be the envy of the world. God bless Sanwo Olu and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Una level of low mentality is alarming.
So you collect 1 bag of rice, fine

What of money for house rent, school fees for kids, hospital bills, other house holders essentials because anybody wey no fit afford food, can't afford any of those?

Govt took money wey dey suppose use create enabling environment for you guys to work and afford those things comfortably, use dey buy you food so that you go depend on them for existence.
Who practice such animal economics ?
How can the country be great when nobody can afford to buy food? Just to depend on govt?
Person wey no fit buy food, how can he be productive?

1 Like

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by ashawopikin(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24
For how long?
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Faposky95: 9:41pm On Apr 24
Patriottt:
Good deed... It will go a long way for the less privileged....

How long...?
Parlour to kitchen for face me face you......?!
Whine yourself,dey dance...
APC...poor people
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Tetraozonaitera: 9:44pm On Apr 24
rentAcock:

No Nigerian will wish for the country to get worse, anyone who says Nigeria will never get better isn't a Nigerian and God should punish that person.

You sound like a politician or someone who benefits from dirty Nigerian politics.
You are cursing someone who says it can't be well with Nigeria but left those who by their evil actions, greed and Thiefry have plunged Nigeria into eternal mess.
Guys like you make me laugh.

Sit down there and be wishing good for Nigeria while voting and supporting thieves and thugs to be in the helms of affair.

You think America became great by wishes?
grin
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Apr 24
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai who will set the people free,is this what the people want.will this country ever work .when will things like this stop in nigeria.what is all this .like you collect one bag and after it's finished what next . living in bondage.
I thought I was the only one who wondered why this was happening like this abeg!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Hussein035: 9:47pm On Apr 24
chopnaira:

Lol. Wailing wailer.

So food banks in advanced economies are bambiala politics too?

Some of you will always squeal and grunt, no matter what the government does.

I am an APC fan but this nonsense must stop

Walai, it is USELESSNESS

Nigerian politicians always want to to increase the numbers of less privilege so that they can always use them as tool during elections

2 Likes

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by WeirdAlien: 9:47pm On Apr 24
rentAcock:
God punish anyone who says Nigeria will never get better. We will one day be the envy of the world. God bless Sanwo Olu and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

They have managed to technically increase the number of Almajiris in Nigeria. People who could previously fend for themselves are now reduced to collecting food packs to survive - a phenomenon that was only common to less privileged children in the North.
The likes of you are obviously too mentally incapacitated to even know the responsibilities of a govt. That's why you could type this rigmarole.
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by fitinwell: 9:48pm On Apr 24
[quote author=Lanrelagboi post=129617115][/quote]

How do dey plan sharing it...

Why not subsidize dis food items directly from the main market... Partner with all the iyaloja and babaloja So that everyone would be a beneficiary...

Na who strong pass go benefit this scheme... And causing stampede..

Lagos IGR is the Highest Ranking follow by Ogun State... I see no reasons why Jobs cannot be created at State Level and Local Government Level ... The State can Funds this and Pay Salary as when Due...

Great britain don't export any trade , they soley depend on Taxation...

And yet they are not owing there Workers..

Ki lo wan sey eyin eniyan dudu bayi

1 Like

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Digmygold: 9:49pm On Apr 24
rentAcock:

God punish all those looting Nigeria's funds and money
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Menclothing1: 10:03pm On Apr 24
This technique is the reason why food is expensive ur people raid production high demands make farmers increasing price because production is same

Why not invest in agriculture and employ 50000 people as per time worker pay as u work

U increase food production and economy of your state
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Apr 24
chopnaira:
■ Lol. Wailing wailer. So food banks in advanced economies are bambiala politics too? Some of you will always squeal and grunt, no matter what the government does.
In advanced economies, foodbanks are not used in this manner abeg! It is not a political game at food banks and the less privileged are not used for jokes in this way. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If a particular politician wants to do a giveaway somewhere, he can organize it and do it for himself and his people, not but at the food bank abeg! undecided
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Apr 24
ElSudani:
■ Who told you this would be permanent or the only solution being offered by the government?
A foodbank ought to be a permanent system in any developed economy. However, this here is far from what a food bank system ought to be. It looks more like a political tool to use in buying the less privileged. lipsrsealed
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai who will set the people free,is this what the people want.will this country ever work .when will things like this stop in nigeria.what is all this .like you collect one bag and after it's finished what next . living in bondage.
it's better than OBI that shared 20 naira to anambra people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Apr 24
azadus18:
Nice initiative
It was a nice initiative the very first time, now this is just ridiculous. If the food pantry system dem won organization then they need to stop making it a political event and start organizing it away from all the lights and red carpets. undecided
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Apr 24
udomonday:
That is Yoruba for you,beg beg people.
Stop that nonsense abeg! It is not the people's fault that their stomachs are being used to play politics by those they elected. Every sound country ought to have a working Food Bank system removed from all of the politics out there. But this one seems organized for political clout with all of the red carpets and cameras to capture the faces of the people. grin
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Daystar7: 10:25pm On Apr 24
I knew Sanwo Only was a dull crackhead as Ambode called him during the lead up to the governorship election. He's empty in the head! Imagine the nonsense chai
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by PureFace1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24
Villa12:
Mr Ronu, if you go through my history on my Profile you'd easily detect that I'm a confirm Yoruba guy from Osun State. E no go better for who brainwash you and your fellow Ronus thinking that anyone that doesn't support your useless government are from the south east.

I guess na only igbos dey suffer for naija abi?

Animal

Being a Yoruba from Osun state make you even more useless

What concern you with Lagos matter?

Why are you not grunting and wailing this much under Adeleke thread ?
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Vergovert: 10:29pm On Apr 24
These guys are unhappy because na there brothers wey dey do foodstuffs retail business will get low patronage.

E go affect their brothers foodstuffs business adversely.

The cause of their pains apparently.
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Kay25(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24
Kewtt:
Absolutely nonsense. Tokenism with the resources available to Lagos?

Can't they find a way for them to be productive within the ambience of the Lagos economy? Instead of this bambiala economics....
Shut the Bleep off tell us one better way to start this ...una go dey rubbish everything if dem put u there now u no go fit do anything
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Vergovert: 10:32pm On Apr 24
PureFace1:

Being a Yoruba from Osun state make you even more useless

What concern you with Lagos matter?

Why are you not grunting and wailing this much under Adeleke thread ?

The guy is either hybrid mongrel or a pure dotian.

He is not from Osun!
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Apr 24
Kay25:
■ Shut the Bleep off tell us one better way to start this ...una go dey rubbish everything if dem put u there now u no go fit do anything
Be real! This isn't the first time I have read of Lagos doing something like this. Why it has to be a red carpet, obviously political event each time is what is irritating in all of this. undecided

If na food bank dem won set up, then go for it. All these shows for the camera, using hungry people for obvious political shows and games is offensive. undecided
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by MrColdsweat: 10:38pm On Apr 24
Ounje economics. The monkeys is share a country with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Detaining Fani-kayode With A Valid Remand Warrant - EFCC / I Will Run For Ekiti Governorship In 2018 – Segun Oni / Tony Azegbemi: Edo PDP Requested 100,000 Membership Cards After Obaseki Joined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.