Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Recommend An African Country To Visit - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recommend An African Country To Visit (15813 Views)

What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden / The Forms Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by IronGalaxy: 1:28pm On Apr 27
BeanmanX:
Dominique how comes you haven't banned this backward and primitive Bantu tout?

One thing I hate about these primitive Bantu touts is that they blame everyone for their woes except themselves, terrible humans.
I wonder how their country will be if not for the whites there.
So are these "primitive" Seychellois also blaming you for their woes? Yes/No? They are not banning, Ghanaians, Congolese, Somalians, etc, they are banning Nigerians! why always you people? Mind you, these are the same things Nigerians do in South Africa and much more!.... so why must we keep quiet when other countries are vocal about your criminality? to nurse your feelings? forget it! South Africans are not the ones trafficking drugs to the Seychelles, YOU ARE! So the "terrible humans" descriptions fits who again?

The sooner you take accountability for your criminality and absolute menace in other countries and stop passing the buck, deflecting, and playing the victim. and accept you're just a problematic nationality. the better!!! I hope our spineless Government follows the Seychelles route, We are sick and tired of you people!

And, LOL, A pavement -defecating skull-miner from a country that still practices "genital mutilations" calling others "primitive" is nothing short of funny grin grin

Without your beloved whites, you Nigerians worship like demi-gods, South Africa would have still been better than Nigeria chai...Look at the so-called "Bantu countries" look at the pattern, all of them miles ahead of that zoo/..eg// Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Tanzania., Angola...etc etc

Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by BeanmanX(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27
IronGalaxy:
[s]So are these "primitive" Seychellois also blaming you for their woes? Yes/No? They are not banning, Ghanaians, Congolese, Somalians, etc, they are banning Nigerians! why always you people? Mind you, these are the same things Nigerians do in South Africa and much more!.... so why must we keep quiet when other countries are vocal about your criminality? to nurse your feelings? forget it! South Africans are not the ones trafficking drugs to the Seychelles, YOU ARE! So the "terrible humans" descriptions fits who again?

The sooner you take accountability for your criminality and absolute menace in other countries and stop passing the buck, deflecting, and playing the victim. and accept you're just a problematic nationality. the better!!! I hope our spineless Government follows the Seychelles route, We are sick and tired of you people!

And, LOL, A pavement -defecating skull-miner from a country that still practices "genital mutilations" calling others "primitive" is nothing short of funny grin grin

Without your beloved whites, you Nigerians worship like demi-gods, South Africa would have still been better than Nigeria chai...Look at the so-called "Bantu countries" look at the pattern, all of them miles ahead of that zoo/..eg// Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, Tanzania., Angola...etc etc [/s]
Rubbish!!! shove all those trash into your Bantu ass.
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by IronGalaxy: 4:36pm On Apr 27
BeanmanX:
Rubbish!!! shove all those trash into your Bantu ass.
Yup! big mouth effectively shut
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by pansophist(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27
Mirasteel:
That won't stop me from visiting 😂

Sha no go Eiffel tower, na that one worse pass.

And if you want to mess up your Paris trip, don't arrive in Paris by bus (their main bus station is called Bercy). The stench of urine, dirt, and the chaos of that place will make you appreciate Oshodi.

If you now want to be extremely disappointed, then visit either the 10th, 18, or 19th arrondissement. Then you will know that Lagos criminals are still learning. Police don't even go there. Your common sense is your security.

Just say make I clear you again, make them go no stab you for nothing, when you just wan enjoy your life grin

6 Likes

Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by Olat4421: 7:41pm On Apr 28
Cape Verde beautiful island and beautiful women😎😎😎
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by Cousin9999: 7:44pm On Apr 28
Olat4421:
Cape Verde beautiful island and beautiful women😎😎😎

Isn't that the place full of racist mulattos?
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by Olat4421: 10:45pm On Apr 28
Cousin9999:

Isn't that the place full of racist mulattos?
they are of mixed race of most especially Portuguese and Africa race
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by EmiDon11: 5:23am On Apr 29
WannaHowzit:

South Africa is a now a crime infested glorified shithole (since the bantus stopped us desperate Nigerians to japa there and escape extreme hunger by selling drugs and scamming the locals - which is our culture🇳🇬).

pain 🤣
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by IronGalaxy: 2:00pm On Apr 29
Olat4421:
they are of mixed race of most especially Portuguese and Africa race
Not all of Cape Verdeans are of mixed race.
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by WannaHowzit(m): 2:42am On Apr 30
BeanmanX:

One thing I hate about these primitive Bantu touts is that they blame everyone for their woes except themselves, terrible humans.

It would be like Botswana without you stinking Nigerian drug dealers and scammers.
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by WannaHowzit(m): 2:54am On Apr 30
BeanmanX:

Don't hide behind white argument. I'm a black South African and I will out-debate you til kingdom come. Already you've lost the debate hungry fifth-world japagerian.
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by WannaHowzit(m): 2:54am On Apr 30
WannaHowzit:

Don't hide behind white argument. I'm a black South African and I will out-debate you til kingdom come. Already you've lost the debate hungry fifth-world japagerian.
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by WannaHowzit(m): 2:56am On Apr 30
Starzo:

I hope he(the xenophobe) wins

I for one would be very happy if sa and Nigeria had absolutely nothing to do with each other

If I were president of Nigeria for a day, I would cancel every diplomatic tie with sa, evict all sa companies and citizens in Nigeria and tell the sa govt to do the same to Nigerians and Nigerian companies over in SA.

One of my greatest wishes is to witness a day/time when there Will be absolutely nothing connecting Nigeria with South Africa and Ghana

That would be a blessed day in South Africa without drug dealing and yahoo boys 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🏆

1 Like

Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by Starzo: 7:46am On Apr 30
WannaHowzit:

That would be a blessed day in South Africa without drug dealing and yahoo boys 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🏆

👍👍👍
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by Sepukku: 9:20pm On May 07
WannaHowzit:

I highly recommend you deport all these Nigerians from your country and close your borders as quick as possible.

You must vote PAtriotic alliance so that the fake "colored" Khoisan Gayton Mckenzie can get this done ASAP with all that financing coming from the "DA"

Olori buruku people!
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by Sepukku: 9:22pm On May 07
WannaHowzit:

It would be like Botswana without you stinking Nigerian drug dealers and scammers.

Stop lying Botswana is a civilized Village country and they are no where near in likeness to the traumatized Saffa.
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by Sepukku: 9:23pm On May 07
femi4:
SA remains Africa Europe

Go there at your own risk o!
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by Sepukku: 9:27pm On May 07
WannaHowzit:

Nigerians of all sorts are not welcome in SA, hence your bitterness. No one forced you gutter-poopers to spend your criminal proceeds in SA and then overstaying? Kudos to SA for frustrating you by withholding your passports and denying you visas. Your only routes now are purely criminal - stowawaying or riding crocodiles from Zimbabwe into mighty SA (Africa's biggest and most industrialized economy 🇿🇦🏆).

Don't worry the highest number of people coming to your country and being approved from visa are form the UK. The DA is about to double their numbers so they can take over power from the useless and corrupt ANC.

Your enemy is right in front of you but you are to s.tup.d to see them.
Re: Recommend An African Country To Visit by femi4: 10:51pm On May 07
Sepukku:

Go there at your own risk o!
Risk everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gburugburu: My Trip To Enugu By Deji Yesufu / Tbilisi, Georgia / Interests Shown By Several Countries To Acquire Nigerian Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.