Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard (26654 Views)

Nigerian Woman Mourns Husband Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Pix) / Nigerian Woman Bails her Abusive Husband Jailed For Beating Her To Pulp (Photos) / "My Saudi Husband Killed Our 3 Daughters" - Nigerian Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by tubolancer(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26
Women will frustrate you but you need help spiritually and physically especially if you are jobless like this man. The man should have seek a better job in order to silence the woman pride instead of killing her, now the man will be in jail forever and the children will never forgive their father forever. You see unlike we men when a woman becomes the breadwinner or richer than the husband, everything they possess belongs to her but men riches are for the family. As men we need to be spiritually grounded and understand the time. Things happen women changes especially when they are in power as in financially rich, their husband becomes nothing, men you will be disgrace and humiliated in front of everybody including your family. The man should have exercise patient, continue to manage his work and pray and pray, the man lost his temper instead of moving on and arranging his life. I knew what the man faces but killing your wife is never the solution. May God help we men in this perilous time.
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by Boldideas: 3:21pm On Apr 26
cococandy:

You guys are really bold with your hatred now. You don’t even pretend to hide it anymore

I am speaking from the experience of what my eyes saw when I went broke from the woman who calls me babe while I stupidly pay for all sort of things at H-medics in the midnight to keep her clean. Please am not talking for anyone.

He killed her not intentionally, but our of anger and out of trying to overpower her. May her soul not RIP. And I pray he is freed.
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 26
Boldideas:

I am speaking from the experience of what my eyes saw when I went broke from the woman who calls me babe while I stupidly pay for all sort of things at H-medics in the midnight to keep her clean. Please am not talking for anyone.

He killed her not intentionally, but our of anger and out of trying to overpower her. May her soul not RIP. And I pray he is freed.

Just doubling down on the foolishness aren’t you?

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by descarado: 7:03pm On Apr 26
What am I reading here shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by descarado: 7:06pm On Apr 26
texazzpete:
Man has no stable job and is struggling with store work

Wife has a stable job with decent income.

Husband gets jealous and constantly accuses his more successful wife of infidelity and disrespect

Husband pivots to verbal and physical abuse to stamp his dominance and then starts looking for girlfriends himself.

Wife gets fed up and couple gets estranged. Angry and insecure husband then turns to violence.

An oft repeated tale. Sad to see.

Oh, I forgot. Nairaland and Nigerian men jump up and blame the woman.
When I saw he was working in tesco, I just summed it up.
Nigerian men breathe control. Take that away from them and you see a loose cannon.
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by descarado: 7:09pm On Apr 26
pocohantas:

Welcome once again to Nairaland.

I am still looking for what violence against women that they can't justify.

The worst is how these men behave around white.
You will want the ground to open and swallow you.
Both married and non married.

We need to start educating our kids right to avoid all these low esteemed humans.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by theredaddy: 8:25pm On Apr 26
cococandy:

You guys are really bold with your hatred now. You don’t even pretend to hide it anymore

when crimes/homicide happens the most logical thing to do is consider all angles, causes and whether it could have been prevented

Not all men can mange there anger issues, therefore should a woman value her life she will place her safety over her tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by omoharry(f): 7:58am On Apr 27
Nonexisting1:
As soon as I read they live in UK and there was suspicion of cheating, I knew the answers I sought. Killing her was extreme but she definitely contributed 59.97% to it. You can't set out to destroy someone who made you who you are without destroying yourself in the end. I pity the children. I hope simps that still plan to relocate abroad with their wives have learnt enough lesson so far.
How do you know that he made her and not otherwise ?
So many of you men on Naira still have your brain set in the stone age .. How can you say this at this time, when many Nigerian wives are even the bread winners in the homes! Of cos they won't say it out just to cover their husband's face !
Any time you see a husband and wife in the UK, you just assume that the man made the woman.
Do you know the number of men that women have bettered their lives and are now very powerful members of our society!
Oga wake up from this your misogynistic mentality .
Re: Abusive Husband Killed Wife With Skateboard by ConfidentialDoc: 8:47am On Apr 27
Ishilove:

On someone's child? He should have released that anger on someone his own size and strength. Coward

I never said he was justified for doing that. Haba !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Bags 21 Years For Raping Late Daughter / Police Attack Alaba Peters, Lagos Community Leader With Axe - Picture / Pregnant Woman, Her Son, Boys' Brigade Member, Others Killed In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.