Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman (65549 Views)

BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) / FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers / Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by peter7(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26
totally ridiculous, they should pay him his money in full what sill agreement. you know how long guy man done dey lose dey come till baba answer him call you come say na watin? you one put am for call divert,? omo village people eeh

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26
No two bet slips can have the same ticket number. Bet9ja has some more explanations to do.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Sctests: 1:54pm On Apr 26
bet9ja:
What happened to the Bet9ja Agent guy is one of the reason i left the spot betting business. I was one of the earlier agent of Bet9ja. hence my Monica.

The shop owner is responsible because he approved a duplicated/reprinted ticket as Original. He was carried away by the greed of the fee from the fraud of 1.7M hence he failed to do proper validation and verification before confirming the winning ticket.

I had 8 cashiers when i was running my Betting shop and one of my cashiers also did something similar.

Whenever someone plays a bet, he will void the ticket as if there was a mistake and spend the money. He usually does it for long-ticket that has slim chances of winning. I never noticed on-time until a guy brought a winning ticket of N38,000 and i tried to investigate why the payment does not reflex in my account. I checked the ticket and realised that the ticket status was voided like few minute after the guy played the ticket.

I investigated further and realised that one of my cashiers has been voiding people's game and spending their money... I paid the 38,000 and i quickly informed all my loyal customer to check all their running tickets. Luckily for me, a guy was about to win close to 1.5M from a long ticket, one or two games destroyed his game.

After that experience, I realised that the business is not sustainable for me, and i had to move on to other things.

Did you get the idiot arrested and locked up to eat watery beans in jail? I was waiting to hear that part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by javascript1901: 5:39pm On Apr 26
Sctests:

Did you get the idiot arrested and locked up to eat watery beans in jail? I was waiting to hear that part.

hahaha

watery beans cheesy grin
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by PurpleTech: 7:07am On Apr 27
The only thing that cashier must have done is to snap the ticket so that she can be monitoring it. As for reprint, it's impossible. The system automatically generates a new bet ID for the second ticket despite the fact that they have the same games on them.
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Mryacks: 12:05pm On Apr 27
Iyke48:
Hahaha the ticket is still running and dey cashout thinking it will cut. Not knowing all the game will enter

Oh okay so that's what happened? I just understood now from your comment. Na woah

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Chicagograduate(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27
RolexOfGeneva:
No two bet slips can have the same ticket number. Bet9ja has some more explanations to do.
Reprinting would have 2 coupon codes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / World Cup: Iranian Footballers' Outfits Vs Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.