Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman (65451 Views)

BetNaija: Lukman Teriba Won ₦16.7M With ₦1,000 Gets Only ₦3M, Cries Out (Photo) / FIFA Confirms Super Eagles As Youngest Squad During 2018 W/cup Qualifiers / Daily Free Bet9ja Booking Codes From Baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by onome25(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25
Xxxylxxxx:

But bro I'm sorry to correct you if I understand you correctly. The fault is not on the company ( bet9ja ) because company didn't deny the winning. When the game was still running, the cash out on it as at that time was 1.7 and from the bet shop, a cash out request was made and it was granted. So, company really did pay out. It was between the cashier and the customer. But the bit fault is on the shop owner because you know if something go wrong, you will be held responsibility for it. You shouldn't just released 1.7 pay without verifying the ticket. The punter made a mistake, he should have go directly to EFCC and they will recover his money for him in full.
Hello bro,
The fault is from the company I mean. The company should be held responsible for this gross of misconduct from its agent.
For example : if some one wants to cash out of such amount from my shop, I will request for the ticket, and I make sure it's original then I will also request for the punters phone number of which @times I call to make sure his name tally with his bank name then I make my transfer to d punter.
Then on the other hand if I as an agent runs with a punters money & the d valid ticket is with the punter, BETKING will reserve the right to pay for such winnings( that's if I cannot be traced ) because at the end a punter can sue a betting company of severe damages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by hansomb: 4:39pm On Apr 25
Betting itself is a scam. Bet owners to a scammers. Anyone placing 1k to win 16m is also a scammer. So it's a case scam involving a scammer scamming another scammer in the process of a scammer trying to scam a scammer. . . .
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Alusiizizi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:
Good afternoon daddies, mummies, my brothers and sisters on Nairaland.

Please I need your help.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Monday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Monday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

How much for the phone?
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by adamma24: 4:43pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:

My prayer for you is that, God almighty will protect you always and guide you from wicked people. If you experience what I am going through, you will beg for alms.

So dem cut you leg or hand way make u no work...abi u blind or deaf or dumb....which one u dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Johnson5258: 4:44pm On Apr 25
Betta Edu criticizers.
Society is the reflection of the government, ordinary for her to run bet shop, she don dey run customers street, if them investigate other transactions now a lot would be seen. Nation spoilers.

Kizzygentle:
Omo Nigerians and criminality eh.. so na woman and her bf run the guy Street.. Na wa o..women self dey thief this days pass guys..
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by MonsterVerse(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:

My prayer for you is that, God almighty will protect you always and guide you from wicked people. If you experience what I am going through, you will beg for alms.
you would beg for alms till eternity if you didn't change your way and hustle..
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Setaleonoz(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25
Do people still bet in shops ?

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by adamma24: 4:49pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:

Once again, I pray you will never have a car accident that will render your leg useless for months. Just say Amen to the prayer. And if you don't believe me that I am going through hardship, just tell God to let what happened to my leg happen to yours then you will know why I am begging.

Olaoluwa/quadri/tunde ....You are a scammer....Myndd ... Seun ....this guy have open another account checking on who to scam...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Gggjhhj: 4:50pm On Apr 25
onome25:

Hello bro,
The fault is from the company I mean. The company should be held responsible for this gross of misconduct from its agent.
For example : if some one wants to cash out of such amount from my shop, I will request for the ticket, and I make sure it's original then I will also request for the punters phone number of which @times I call to make sure his name tally with his bank name then I make my transfer to d punter.
Then on the other hand if I as an agent runs with a punters money & the d valid ticket is with the punter, BETKING will reserve the right to pay for such winnings( that's if I cannot be traced ) because at the end a punter can sue a betting company of severe damages.

A friend who is a bet9ja agent told me the agent is in the UK
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by matotoide(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25
How does this thing work? Isn't the cashier's ticket supposed to have a different code number to this guy's own? I figured if a 100 people had printed his game, the system would issue each one a separate code number.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by jasent(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25
onadana:
N3m as full and final payment as against 16m see how they want to scam or have scam this guy they took advantage of his desperation.
The guy won 16m, remove the 1.7 the girl's boyfriend cashed out and pay the guy his balance,shikana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by adamma24: 4:55pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:

I leave your case to God almighty.

Myndd ....do the needful....scammer on loose on nairaland looking for who to scam

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by oyebanji(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25
Bet9ja is totally culpable here and if he gets a good lawyer he will win.
Whatever fraud the employee committed was possible because she worked with the company and this transaction was between the customer and Bet9ja. Truly he has no business with the staff.

I think he can still sue them...

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by wandycole007: 4:56pm On Apr 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This story nor clear

If na the cashier fault unto she connive with her boyfriend to play a fast one on the the owner of the ticket

Why bet9ja dey compensate the owner of the ticket with 3 million

Shebi the matter go dey between the cashier and the owner of the ticket...why the owner of ticket and bet9ja go dey reach agreement of 3million

So if u go deposit money for bank and the teller pocket d money instead of posting it into your account, who do u tink is liable to refund you d money?
The bank go deal with d teller wey pocket money but u don't have any business with the teller. u demand d bank pays u since the teller is acting as an agent of the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25
Pick one pick two, Victim na victim
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Almaiga: 5:01pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:

You see!

You have been mentioning moderators but they refuse to ban me because they know that my appeal for help is genuine.

Not everyone begging for help here are scammers.

You are a scammer. You keep using this same format for over 2 years now. Besides, you never still sell the vivo phone. Scammer

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Threedoorsdown: 5:01pm On Apr 25
Very simple

You see betting company ehn, they are fast to reflect ur loss but once u win na problem

If the guy had played online will they not pay him? Is the shop not bet9ja accredited?

Bet9ja is fully liable.
jasent:

The guy won 16m, remove the 1.7 the girl's boyfriend cashed out and pay the guy his balance,shikana

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by adamma24: 5:03pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:

You see!

You have been mentioning moderators but they refuse to ban me because they know that my appeal for help is genuine.

Not everyone begging for help here are scammers.

This is like the 17th different account you have open just to scam people...don't you get tired...everybody don wise...olaoluwa go find work do...
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Deepthoughts: 5:03pm On Apr 25
OmihaniFARH:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/04/25/bet9ja-confirms-n3m-as-settlement-for-lukman
How is it possible to print two original tickets with out a rebet?,bet9ja need to be checked properly,their story no de add up.
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25
Ikembeku:
This particular tribe and fraud

This tribe and fraud God how are we going to cage this people
You don't need all this learn to be matured. Crime knows no tribe
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by spencekat(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25
Kento4ken:
At his age going to betting shop why not play online to have peace of mind..
Some go to bet shops because of different and personal reasons best known to them.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by God2man2again(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25
alphaNomega:
what the hell are you saying?

Your post stinks with poverty

See the post against poverty, kindly check the last topic but money will not give you everything in life especially good health.
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by solonubinho(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25
You mean he opted to settle for 3m out of 16m? mehn, in this life never joke with education. Anything less than 9 or 10m doesn't count as a reasonable settlement even of the parties want to settle out of court.
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by KingLion007(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

This story nor clear

If na the cashier fault unto she connive with her boyfriend to play a fast one on the the owner of the ticket

Why bet9ja dey compensate the owner of the ticket with 3 million

Shebi the matter go dey between the cashier and the owner of the ticket...why the owner of ticket and bet9ja go dey reach agreement of 3million

Exactly my point.
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Mirasteel: 5:40pm On Apr 25
The BET company scammed the guy because he's prolly an illiterate, if he was well educated, they wouldn't have done something like that to him.
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by mukthar2000(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25
See wickedness pro max, thank God the real winner was not set up to death .
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by Shattuck(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25
SmartyPants:
The cashier was an employee of the company so they are still liable for her fraud. That guy must receive his full payment!
I just tire the guy nah mumu sef, when no be you initiate a cash out you agreed to 3m pay out, bet9ja should pay him his complete pay
Re: Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman by greggng: 6:11pm On Apr 25
shoodboi2:
This is a stain to Bet9ja. If the dude won a game, then he should be paid.

How is it possible that two original tickets were printed? That's funny and scammy. Bet9ja is only trying to not get involved even though it should.

This should be a red flag to those of you who bet. Better keep your money or find some more trustworthy platform.

Some of you will never learn . In Nigeria everything is possible . This is one if the reasons I don't patronise those agents . The best us to be online customer . Have the app and register an account with them. Only iterates that can't operate android phones do patronise them . Now let me tell you how is possible to get two tickets so that you learn . The moment a ticket is generated for a transaction . You can do reprint of same ticket to any amount you want . The solution is for people to bet only online using there account . Is risky patronising agent . Bet9ja has no fault in all this . On there part the should abolish those agents especially the criminal element I them . They can tarnish there business reputation . For the agent to cadhout 1.7m while bet9ja agreed to.pay the client 3m is just a way of saying there business from a crime committed by an agent .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / Super Falcons Face Life Bans, Coaches, Officials To Be Axed - Officials / Premier League Club Reacts To Nigeria Draw Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.