Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State (24254 Views)

Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos / Zamfara Residents Flee As Gunmen Kill Over 40 During Attacks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by travelzcruix: 6:23pm On Apr 25
Army, withdraw, how? But e no concern me since banditory don turn big business for North, every family has a proud terrorist, well,na una problem.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by ebufa: 6:27pm On Apr 25
Newlymarried:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/residents-flee-as-army-shuts-military-camp-withdraws-troops-from-niger-state-community-after-killing-of-four-soldiers-and-two-officers-2.html

Agbado gra gra no reach shooting war o!!! This is not flogging Iya chinedu out of her polling station or rigging electoral results...........in this kind of push me I push you kind of bloodletting........you need to plug all avenues of sabotage of your offensive actions in the line of contact with the enemy! The only way this can be done is to employ the services of military contractors or mercenaries.......the mercenaries should clear all areas held by bandits ........then naija army can hold all liberated territory led by non fulani officers! Preferably Igbo and south south officers!

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by aestake: 6:34pm On Apr 25
jmoore:
They only know how to burn down villages in south east and south south
The army know that those regions talk only.
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by onuman: 6:39pm On Apr 25
Newlymarried:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/residents-flee-as-army-shuts-military-camp-withdraws-troops-from-niger-state-community-after-killing-of-four-soldiers-and-two-officers-2.html

How come Nigeria army is like surrendered to Bandits who are offshoots of Boko Haram fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system? Sharia criminal laws were adopted by the political and religious leaders in the 12 far north states of Nigeria. Boko Haram emerged shortly after the sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws.
Who ordered withdrawal of the army from there?
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by ebahorjerry: 6:42pm On Apr 25
I wonder why terrorists are call bandits
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by onuman: 6:44pm On Apr 25
ZaRuleOfLaw:
Useless people. They closed camp because there's no opportunity to do bunkering business there. When their colleagues get killed in the south, they will post about "audacity" on twitter and build new barracks in the area. Idiotic cowards who flex power only on southern civilians angry

That's how to fight Jihad for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws through the use of government institutions.
The Taliban of Afghanistan did similar thing to win the Jihad for Afghanistan to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. In 2001, Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslims in Kaduna that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal laws are applied in all the states of Nigeria. Sharia criminal laws include stoning blasphemous person to death, stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off the hands of thieves, etc.

Most of the personnel of Nigeria armed forces today are from Northern Nigeria.
Southern youths take to Jappa to foreign countries.

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Kennitrust(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25
ZaRuleOfLaw:
Useless people. They closed camp because there's no opportunity to do bunkering business there. When their colleagues get killed in the south, they will post about "audacity" on twitter and build new barracks in the area. Idiotic cowards who flex power only on southern civilians angry
I wish I can like this post twice.

Na for niger delta their power dey increased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by akposking(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25
tiswell:
Withdrawing from niger to storm okuama I guess

Savage spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Saao(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25
shortgun:
The chief of Army staff have displayed nothing but gross incompetence since he resumed office.
He should resign.

Everything is falling apart from the very first day Tinubu entered office, only an unpatriotic person will pretend that all is well with the nation
what do you expect,he is a Yoruba man, have you forgotten what IBB said about Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by flipdat(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25
CheapHomes1:

for what purpose is that?
Foreign policy
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by CheapHomes1: 7:04pm On Apr 25
flipdat:

Foreign policy

what foreign policy is that?
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by CrossRhodes: 7:05pm On Apr 25
shortgun:

Seriously, the army needs a leadership that will provide motivation and bolster morale.
I will love to see the glory days of the army restored.
I doubt we will ever see those Ecomog type of soldiers; 68-79NA....boy those guys were disciplined hardcore men.
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by NaijaCover(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25
4reala:
Haba! Why are the army chickening out, and leaving the people at the mercy of the bandits. This is not good.
Please let the FG intervene, before we start hearing bad news from Naija-Cover

We Are King Of Terrible BAD NEWS In Nigeria
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Undisputed147: 7:45pm On Apr 25
You are a fool for saying this.. Ask me why And I will tell you but first re-read your comment and see if there is any sense inside
ZaRuleOfLaw:
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by seanery: 8:03pm On Apr 25
See person property in one sack.

Cows...!!!
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Arabk25: 8:26pm On Apr 25
The soul responsible of a government is to protect the life and prosperies of it citizens this government has failed
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Mrtaye: 8:36pm On Apr 25
Orobadmeat:
Why we need state police
No na local government police we act need
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by akyus(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25
Creamypie:
Oga wetin we need na to straighten and fully empower and increase our security agencies and properly spread them in all parts of the country. If u can remember how it was under abacha, babangida. Security dey every where, and we had very strong secret police, among civilians it was such that robberies and similar vices were unheard of. Infact, them no born any idiot well to rob you for road with gun. In one or two situations of robbery, arson, emergency was declared and culprits were caught, and publicly executed. Yes, firearm crimes were public executions for the perpetrators till abacha death
I have said this a several times. One major difference between the soldier and a civilian is the weapons. And as long as the government keeps treating firearm crimes with kid gloves the crime will keep increasing.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Creamypie(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25
akyus:
I have said this a several times. One major difference between the soldier and a civilian is the weapons. And as long as the government keeps treating firearm crimes with kid gloves the crime will keep increasing.
sure sir
Politicians spoil many things. The way army dealt with fire arm cases na same way Dubai deals with cocaine or drug cases. Just imagine Ned nwoko don go delta state command, fighting for release if those people caughtaking guns in onicha olona. If na military, dem no born dem well no make gun,
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Mrexcell(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25
Very funny so they prefer to retreat in the north but massacre innocent people in the south when faced with the same situation?

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by anungangampu: 9:28pm On Apr 25
ehissi:
See Nigerians! If they go on full offensive, them go say military no gey shame.

Them withdraw, they still no get shame.

Una own get as E be ooo
Can you shut up. Going offensive can only happen in the South where life is valued. In the north, we know as eee dey be. Stop supporting evil
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Fujiyama: 9:32pm On Apr 25
Creamypie:
If u can remember how it was under abacha, babangida. Security dey every where, and we had very strong secret police, among civilians it was such that robberies and similar vices were unheard of. Infact, them no born any idiot well to rob you for road with gun.

^^^

This is a bit inaccurate.

Violent crime has been a part of life in Nigeria forever.

Yes it is very true that during the military regimes of the 80s and 90s, kidnapping was definitely not the scourge it has become today. But armed robbery has always been a problem in post-civil war Nigeria.

However, though things were bad then - things are definitely much worse now. Boko Haram and the rogue herder plague have changed everything - for the worse.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Fujiyama: 9:40pm On Apr 25
CrossRhodes:

I doubt we will ever see those Ecomog type of soldiers; 68-79NA....boy those guys were disciplined hardcore men.

^^

They were definitely able to restore some order in the major theatres of war in Liberia, Sierra Leone etc. but in some areas they had a very bad reputation for looting. ECOMOG was sometimes derided by foreign journalists as 'Every Car Or Moving Object Gone'.
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Arabs999: 9:49pm On Apr 25
ZaRuleOfLaw:
The South East and South South should learn how to place these Land mines in their regions so that they will pack too...
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by godofuck231: 9:55pm On Apr 25
Its cool releive the regular soldiers and activate a scotch earth tactics , psy ops division of military intelligence should take over the area
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by nedu666: 10:38pm On Apr 25
Nigeria needs its own second amendment. Seriously what the Bleep. Soldiers surrendered an entire communities to bandits. Just like that
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Splitmind: 10:39pm On Apr 25
shortgun:
The chief of Army staff have displayed nothing but gross incompetence since he resumed office.
He should resign.

Everything is falling apart from the very first day Tinubu entered office, only an unpatriotic person will pretend that all is well with the nation

All is well
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Ezmans: 11:52pm On Apr 25
Orobadmeat:
Why we need state police
this is how beautiful North was destroyed
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by zumbigbo(m): 12:12am On Apr 26
Where are those miscreants who call SE and SS on every single thread. They don dey disappear grin grin grin
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:12am On Apr 26
Newlymarried:

Where are those evil minded, hypocr!tical, ethnoreligiously biased yoruba boys that were calling for massacre in Delta state??

Have you guys gone blind and dumb?
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:22am On Apr 26
Brendaniel:
One Nigeria....

Army was killed in Delta state, they came back killed people and burnt the whole community and setup a camp base in the community....

Army was killed in Niger state, they packed all their men, shut their camp and ran away....

I blame the useless southerners in those security agencies

How they keep silence and even partake in these injustices is something i can never understand.

This is one of the reasons i don't pity them when they get killed. They've never done anything throughout their careers to defend where they come from.
Re: Residents Flee As Army Shuts Military Camp, Withdraws Troops From Niger State by Borrow222: 6:48am On Apr 26
Undisputed147:
You are a fool for saying this.. Ask me why And I will tell you but first re-read your comment and see if there is any sense inside

You are the big fuul here.

Useless..s id...ot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Inspector, Burn Police Station In Ebonyi / Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos / My Experience With An Atm Swindler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.