Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

"Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC (29484 Views)

Mass Resignation Of Doctors In Ondo Over Unpaid Wages / See Picture Of The Chinese Doctors: Could This Be The Doom of Nigeria? / A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by Judolisco(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25
Make UK no worry thousands of Indians and my Nigerian brothers go replace them ASAP
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by descarado: 7:13pm On Apr 25
UK indigenes who are drs mainly pratice abroad.
It's no secret.
Immigrants drs to the rescue.

Next pls.
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by mmsen: 7:16pm On Apr 25
When I told people on this forum that seasoned professionals are leaving the UK for places where they will earn more for better conditions they claimed I was spreading misinformation.
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25
labake1:
Dr. Yemi should come back home let get married
Doctor Yemi ti lọ fun Spanish t'o ṣan. Iss too late grin

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by wellmax(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25
Nigerian giver proposes this sometime ago and it was greeted with insults and abuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by RaptorX: 7:21pm On Apr 25
UK is a shithole overun by third world immigrants.

1 Like

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by decentchad(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25
Where will dey go to if they should leave UK? grin
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by ppogba: 7:34pm On Apr 25
Why are the British lamenting?

As they are snatching and poaching from Africa, others are doing same to them.

They should come to their usual recruitment ground.

The way Liverpool goes to Southampton!

1 Like

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by meobizy(f): 7:52pm On Apr 25
Which country will attract them? India surely doesn’t have the economic power. European countries like Sweden will rather stick to their own. Yankee has the money but e go purge their belle when doctors move en masse from the UK.

1 Like

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25
Nice wink
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by DeltaBachelor(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25
It is well. For those aspiring to Japa , call Mr on the number on my siggy below
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by labake1(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25
Pastoshizzy:
Doctor Yemi ti lọ fun Spanish t'o ṣan. Iss too late grin

He shouldn't do that to me cry

1 Like

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by emonis88: 8:26pm On Apr 25
If Nigerian doctors leave, make I laugh. They il rather die in d UK than come home to this kind of administration.
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by mrdharkchild(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25
chopnaira:
Australia 🦘 and Canada 🥶 are calling

Don't put Canada and doctors on the same sentence.
Canada don't have opportunities for doctors.

It's difficult for them here.

I stand to be corrected though

1 Like

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by Straybullet: 9:54pm On Apr 25
Basic123:
I will still go!

Stop talking, act

1 Like

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by Menclothing1: 9:57pm On Apr 25
The world is moving

1 Like

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25
He shouldn't do that to me

https://www.nairaland.com/8066592/why-it-difficult-get-these

Doctor Yemi must come close to this description. International Standard For Single Ladies (ISSL). The last time I saw a yardstick such as that, the lady banker settled for a potbelly divorcee carpenter with 6 children from his previous marriages (5 girls and a boy). I pray that will never be your portion Labakẹ baby.

Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by Jeje247: 10:27pm On Apr 25
Racoon:
Medical education is never cheap in civilised countries as it always comes with a cost. Tuition fees alone are nerve wrecking as students often accumulate thousands of dollar or pounds payback to acquire education.

Government may subsidize education hence calls the shot.However, career development and job satisfaction are two different ball game. In the background, ethical legislation and industry regulation policies are strong forces to contend with.
It is callous for any government to not attend to the plight of the workers because of subsidized training. People acquire education so that they can fend for their family. You want to work for some certain years and retire in peace. Some medics finish training at age over 30 and intend to set up a family only to be faced with poor pay or insanely heavy work routine
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by Schifo: 10:51pm On Apr 25
The few ones in Nigeria are under paid , killed by terrorists , kidnapped , and not appreciated. In addition the poor facilities and lack of power supply will break any Doctor. However , If resources are channeled to health care, industry and encourage private investors to invest , this may help ameliorate the current situation..

quote author=Racoon post=129631652]Medical education is never cheap in civilised countries as it always comes with a cost. Tuition fees alone are nerve wrecking as students often accumulate thousands of dollar or pounds payback to acquire education.

Government may subsidize education hence calls the shot.However, career development and job satisfaction are two different ball game. In the background, ethical legislation and industry regulation policies are strong forces to contend with. [/quote]
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by jesmond3945: 11:51pm On Apr 25
Racoon:
 Thousands of doctors could be considering leaving UK practice – new GMC research reveals what might make them stay
https://www.gmc-uk.org/news/news-archive/thousands-of-doctors-could-be-considering-leaving---new-research-reveals-what-might-make-them-stay

uk is not worth it. They behave like a narcisst. Always hounding and frustating people who want to live and work
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by chibnnodi: 2:17am On Apr 26
We are going to a better place. They are also going to better places, too
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by alphaNomega: 4:34am On Apr 26
RaptorX:
UK is a shithole overun by third world immigrants.
you are falling for yet another generational tactic pulled by the british. the same way they forced their religion and way of life on your fathers.

their politicians know that they can make a mess of anything and point fingers at immigrants.
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by Nahunger(m): 7:13am On Apr 26
Gboom:

Are you referring Nigeria to agbado country?
Your understanding about life is shallow.

Bro, I'm not the cause of your family problem, allow me to catch my cruise in peace 🕊️✌️
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by Gerrard59(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26
Elvictor:
I see some anti-japa posts celebrating this news, no matter how bad it is over there in UK, it will still be better than Nigeria owned health sector, have you been to the general hospitals recently? grin grin grin

How is it like?
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by MrCork: 9:23am On Apr 28
labake1:

He shouldn't do that to me cry

kaiii...do wot 2u??i swaaar u need me in yor life.am very gentled coz i love women.i will handle u wit care & love u like a Londoner from pekam.hav u beeeento london? cheesy
Re: "Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC by labake1(f): 11:15pm On Apr 28
MrCork:

kaiii...do wot 2u??i swaaar u need me in yor life.am very gentled coz i love women.i will handle u wit care & love u like a Londoner from pekam.hav u beeeento london? cheesy

No, I haven't been to London. Can you take me there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

601 New COVID-19 Cases, 882 Discharged And 1 Death On August 22 - (3946 Tested)) / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness / Japanese Students Pay N43,000 An Hour For Smiling Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.