Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? (48461 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? / To Find A Rich Man With These Qualities Is Very Hard / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 12:01pm On Apr 19
Why is it difficult to get these qualities in a man?

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by labake1(f): 12:01pm On Apr 19
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.
If he doesn't smoke, he will be a drunkard.
If he doesn't drinks, he will be into hard drugs.
If he doesn't drinks and smoke, he will be a womanizer.
If he doesn't drinks, smoke and womanized, he will be into gambling.

259 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Ballzproblem2: 12:07pm On Apr 19
why is difficult to find these qualities in a woman:

independent

virgin.

accept that men are polygamous in nature.

beautiful.

have front and back.

is too much to ask?

790 Likes 79 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Chingyyy878: 12:09pm On Apr 19
Ballzproblem2:
why is difficult to find this qualities in a woman:

independent

virgin.

accept that men are polygamous in nature.

beautiful.

have front and back.

is too much to ask?

You need connection to see them bro

Awon werey !!!

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Zonefree(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19
So, a man has to be all these for a broke wretched non virgin Nigerian girl? undecided

513 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by killsmith(f): 12:24pm On Apr 19
What are you offering Aside your rotten pussey?

315 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by MrCork: 12:28pm On Apr 19
labake1:

ONILA...YOU AGAIN WIT YOR RUBBBBBBBISH THREADS....dont u hav schooool homework sir??(no oofencsece)) angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by eazzzy1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19
The only thing I lack on that list is ‘can pay my bills’. I refuse to be saddled with the responsibilities of an able bodied adult under any guise.

The men who have these qualities are not scarce but they have their own list too, if a man returns this list to you as what he wants in a woman, how many can you strike out?

191 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19
Chingyyy878:

You need connection to see them bro

Awon werey !!!
Even with connection, bro you no go still see grin

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by GreatAchiever1: 12:49pm On Apr 19
labake1:
You will say that you are looking for a man that don't smoke, drink and womanized. I was told that it is hard to get all in one person.

There are lots of guys who are none of the above but the question is, will you find them attractive? are you ready to help them build?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by dkidd: 12:58pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Smoking is a choice and drinking to relax doesn't make one a drunkard. U sound like a child though. When u sef done navigate through life u go wise. Na only Jesus fit into that ur want and him no send u if u sef no pure 💯

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Etnot(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19
All these daughters of Jezebel's, What does she have to offer

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by silverlinen(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19
Damnnn

And if you go check, she's into clitocurrency business o.

All this Twitter girls with their rotten and enlarged pvssy.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Autobot05: 1:47pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Mention your qualities ma
Are you equally rich or you’re looking for a poverty alleviation scheme
Are you pretty and shapely ( front and back )
You shouldn’t equally drink or smoke as well
Are you a virgin or a farm tool ?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Macnnoli4(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19
Let her realistic for once and remove that 'tall'. Handsomeness is in the eye of the beholder but I can't say the same for height

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19
I drink like 5 times in a month,I can womanize when I want to because i am not in a serious dating now,i no get house but currently building,i am 6feet,God forbid to pay gf Bill's,i can only pay my wife Bill's.i no dey smoke.i am handsome too. I have used 3 cars in my life ,car no be my problem at all.when I enta Naija ,I am getting an Acura mdx.but take note,I am not looking for a broke woman ooo.i no really care about the love,make she just get money,then we born like 1 or 2 kids.who love epp

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by KingNom(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19
Ain't hard to find if you have the All-Knowing God/Holy Spirit directing you wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by 1Sharon(f): 2:04pm On Apr 19
eazzzy1:
The only thing I lack on that list is ‘can pay my bills’. I refuse to be saddled with the responsibilities of an able bodied adult under any guise.

The men who have these qualities are not scarce but they have their own list too, if a man returns this list to you as what he wants in a woman, how many can you strike out?

Men with those traits in Nigeria are indeed scarce.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19
1Sharon:

Men with those traits in Nigeria are indeed scarce.
yes,and it's good.everyone needs demons

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19
I dont see why I will hustle hard for money and I am not in any serious relationship and I wont womanize.maka why na.I suppose marry my European babe but we get some issues wey we never got solve.so for now,na chilling things,I have a date tomorrow and on sunday with diff women cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by straighttalk(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19
Continue
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by hslbroker2(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19
Ok
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19
Tell me just one quality you ladies of today have.

Una go do ashewo, hookup, get bad character, plus beggy beggy attitude and entitlement mentality, oya cook na, una no sabi. Yet you go carry biro de write rubbish.

No let me ves for you o. angry

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by PepeXKermit: 2:57pm On Apr 19
labake1:

Firstly, lets ask you, if you are a virgin?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by sonofsteven: 2:57pm On Apr 19
labake1:

I am an exception and I'm single
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by sonnie10: 2:57pm On Apr 19
When you say a man, I want to believe you mean those between 25- 35 years. The prime of marriageable age.
For a man, lot of factors come into play when it comes to preparing to settle down, most of which would counter the other. Let’s look at just 3 aspects, Finance, education and Job. I will leave the moral and physical aspect because they are highly individualized.
Education: A good education takes time and dedication. A man determined to do well won’t have the time for such relationship. All his energy and resources are dedicated to this course.

Job : Except you are highly connected or favored, getting a good job right out of school is not easy. A few that make it at that point are not really or immediately financially stable. At that point, their focus is on learning this new job environment and requirements.

Finance: This one is the real determinant of a guys stability. The lack of it transcends other areas . Building financial stability is a marathon not a race. At age 25-30, a young man is still learning the ropes, figuring out the paths to stability. Saving and investment is the goal when the money start coming in. They might not be considered attractive , especially when they are not living the lavish life style that most desire .

These is why you would hear that to be a man is not days job.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by lwise(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19
Carry mud build one by yourself

13 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by shortgun(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19
Ironically, if she finds such a man she will still cheat on him with another man who doesn't have these qualities

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by GanagiBitrus: 2:58pm On Apr 19
Even if you find such a Man, the bigger question is: "Do you deserve such a Man"

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by BRATISLAVA: 2:58pm On Apr 19
labake1:
Lol.

You want them to start frothing and attacking everything about women, don't you?

You know quite well the forum has the dregs of society brandishing themselves as men. It won't be a nice thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by Nahunger(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19
grin
Simply put you are looking for a fool who is willing to part with his money and sense,
Also
You can always mould one oo.

Question is
Why can't you pay your bills??
Are you handicapp??

Nigerian girls are nothing but leeches, adult parasites.
Dem forbid una to hustle pay una bills??

They are never talking about a hardworking man to build with, to support and grow together..

They want a rich man that will give them what their father can't give them...

Rubbish 🗑️

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? by slaawomirr: 2:59pm On Apr 19
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Erumena Amata: The Lady Who Married For The First Time At 64 / What Type Of Pre-Wedding Picture Is This? / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.