Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 (31678 Views)

Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool FA Cup (5 - 6)pens On 14th May 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Lamasta(m): 10:17pm On May 14
humberjade:

Next season will be very hot for him, let's see sha

For who pls

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 10:18pm On May 14
This season is fantastic!!!
Unai Emery had tried to take Arsenal to the Champions league, but did not succeed. Just a quick try with Aston Villa, he has already taken them to the UCL to fight for their second UCL title. They had two wins over Arsenal with no single UCL or Europa league title. Even Tottenham has 2 Europa League trophies.
Back to Aston Villa matter. The 6 points that he used for qualifying came from Arsenal whom he beat home and away. Unai is so good that he took a lowly Villarreal side to the final of the Europa League and won it while he lost when he took Arsenal there.

To prove to you all that Arsenal is jinx and they may never win anything other than FA Cup forever, let's take Unai Emery as a case study. He has won 3 Europa Leagues previously. He never lost in the final of all the three. Then here comes Arsenal which he took to Europa League, his fourth experience there at the final. Then he lost by 4-1. How come?
Then to test if the problem was with him or with Arsenal, he quickly took Villarreal to the Europa League final and then won a strong Man Utd side and won the Europa League for the fourth time.
To further prove that the problem and jinx is with Arsenal, he took Aston Villa from nowhere to the Champions League. Something he couldn't do with Arsenal.

Arteta is a very good coach, having learnt under Guardiola. But he is coaching a cursed and jinx club. That's why he may go trophyless for the next five years. If he was the coach of Chelsea this season, I'm very sure Chelsea could even shockingly lift the EPL. But what does a good coach get coaching a jinxed club, nada?

I can bet on my balls that if Guardiola goes to jinxed Arsenal, he will be trophyless for three consecutive seasons.

Arsenal fans run for your life. Your club is jinxed grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by humberjade: 10:18pm On May 14
Seagodess:
so Man u and Chelsea won't come back ABI..? Dey play.. Arsenal can never win the epl again till the next generation

Forget Man Utd, except they overhaul that their team, nothing for them next season. Chelsea, I will be shocked if they are not in contention next season. But between Man City and Arsenal, the gap is getting shrinker season after season.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18pm On May 14
Here is the summary of the whole thing before the last match day.........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by AImiron: 10:19pm On May 14
LETS ALL LAUGH AT ARSENAL FOR THINKING THEY’LL WIN THE LEAGUE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by humberjade: 10:20pm On May 14
Lamasta:

For who pls

Guardiola. The competition will be a whole lot stiffer than past seasons

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by AImiron: 10:21pm On May 14
Nah Spurs lose but na Arsnumb fans dey feel the pain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 10:21pm On May 14
But on a serious note na spurs suppose dey vex for one useless club called asenal..if they did not dash villa 6 points spurs would have qualified for d ucl

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Indigbo: 10:22pm On May 14
Who wanna bet? ₦200k? West Ham will spoil show for City. Who wanna bet? You're confident I know. But put your money. Some of you don't know football.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by 2Radii: 10:22pm On May 14
oluwaseyi0:

It's how many city refuse to drop points that should be studied

Nothing wrong in one or two points, Madrid did, psg did, Italy champion did but for England even with almost 10 match remaining you loose 1 point and you are a goner
So how many points are arsenal having compared to those champions u mentioned??

How on earth would a team dreaming to win the league drop points at home at the penultimate stage?

That is the difference btw arsenal and Madrid, inter and psg

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Lamasta(m): 10:23pm On May 14
humberjade:

Guardiola. The competition will be a whole lot stiffer than past seasons

Because of City arsenal bought Rice last season so that this season they will win the EPL but now its likely they will not win so we are awaiting them to buy maybe Beans or Garri so as to be optimistic of next season again which they will bottle again grin

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by MaziX(m): 10:24pm On May 14
geoworldedu:
This season is fantastic!!!
Unai Emery had tried to take Arsenal to the Champions league, but did not succeed. Just a quick try with Aston Villa, he has already taken them to the UCL to fight for their second UCL title. They had two wins over Arsenal with no single UCLL or Europa league title. Even Tottenham has 2 Europa League trophies.
Back to Aston Villa matter. The 6 points that he used for qualifying came from Arsenal whom he beat home and away. Unai is so good that he took a lowly Villarreal side to the final of the Europa League and won it while he lost when he took Arsenal there.

To prove to you all that Arsenal is jinx and they may never win anything other than FA Cup forever, let's take Unai Emery as a case study. He has won 3 Europa Leagues previously. He never lost in the final of all the three. Then here comes Arsenal which he took to Europa League, his fourth experience there at the final. Then he lost by 4-1. How come?
Then to test if the problem was with him or with Arsenal, he quickly took Villarreal to the Europa League final and then won a strong Man Utd side and won the Europa League for the fourth time.
To further prove that the problem and jinx is with Arsenal, he took Aston Villa from nowhere to the Champions League. Something he couldn't do with Arsenal.

Arteta is a very good coach, having learnt under Guardiola. But he is coaching a cursed and jinx club. That's why he may go trophyless for the next five years. If he was the coach of Chelsea this season, I'm very sure Chelsea could even shockingly lift the EPL. But what does a good coach get coaching a jinx club, nada?

I can bet on my balls that if Guardiola goes to jinx Arsenal, he will be trophyless for three consecutive seasons.

Arsenal fans run for your life. Your club is jinx grin
ogun kill u footballically.. mf..

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 10:27pm On May 14
MaziX:
the truth always sounds bitter to d ears

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 10:29pm On May 14
Lamasta:

Because of City arsenal bought Rice last season so that this season they will win the EPL but now its likely they will not win so we are awaiting them to buy maybe Beans or Garri so as to be optimistic of next season again which they will bottle again grin
no wonder d price of rice go up..person go fit buy beans so next yr..see problem and we were blaming tinubu instead of asssarnal

6 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Mayhem1: 10:30pm On May 14
Indigbo:
Who wanna bet? ₦200k? West Ham will spoil show for City. Who wanna bet? You're confident I know. But put your money. Some of you don't know football.

Go and sleep, try again next year

11 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by oluwaseyi0: 10:31pm On May 14
potbelly:
Pep to arsenal fans...

You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry...

Hell you all gonna be doing that...

grin grin

Most hated man in you attached picture
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by oliverano: 10:33pm On May 14
humberjade:

Very correct, but 🀞

grin grin grin

But but but City can still lose or draw Westham and arsenal win it at the end....

Anything can happen in football 😜

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Mayhem1: 10:34pm On May 14
dominique:
It's about to go down!!!

In spurs we trust cool
it’s about to go down indeed

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by oliverano: 10:34pm On May 14
Omenapounds:
At this point even if Microsoft sponsor Arsenal, they won't still Excel

grin grin grin

So they're....

7 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by matasinc(m): 10:35pm On May 14
He drank your urine

Wotowotoman:
Why is this Pep guy always spitting? 🀒
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 10:35pm On May 14
MaziX:
grin cheesy
E pain am o cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Mayhem1: 10:35pm On May 14
SyrusdeHansome:
I`d love Arsenal to win dis league but the problem is that i'm beginning 2c dia fans as de noisiest set of fans in England. I supported them frm the onset but their noise nd disrespect has forced me to withdraw my support. Man city for the title.

If Arsenal the win league I go off my phone for 1 year, because they won’t allow us to rest

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 10:36pm On May 14
oliverano:

grin grin grin

So they're....
...power pointless grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by oliverano: 10:36pm On May 14
AImiron:
hola boss all night, all day, all months, the mfs go too collect from my fingers dem never see anything. They will see me in their dreams sef 🀣🀣🀣

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Light78: 10:36pm On May 14
Excuse has started already. They're now referencing on the match against Aston Villa

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Tareq1105: 10:38pm On May 14
Dougad:
Spurs need to be sued for match fixing

You must be a member of Bitter Obi obidients movement.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by AImiron: 10:38pm On May 14
Arsnumb fans hold this first before Sunday . ENKR!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Mayhem1: 10:38pm On May 14
BigDawsNet:
And Everton con Dey one form now… they are coming for draw

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Dougad: 10:38pm On May 14
Lamasta:

Go and check 2011/2012 title race between City and Man Utd...
City won with goal difference

I'm talking about since Pep came in.

And Man utd won 2012/2013.

I count their woes since then

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Ade1177: 10:39pm On May 14
humberjade:

Next season will be very hot for him, let's see sha

Nothing can. Shake him bro

His players are good

I hate them too

But truth is they are very very good

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Omenapounds: 10:39pm On May 14
Indigbo:
You better keep your money far from your emotions bro, this is not the first time Arsenal is bottling the league... It's become a tradition for them

10 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:39pm On May 14
Jokerman:
Funny enough... City might lose to west ham...

Nothing is impossible

A draw for Westham and a win for gunners will give gunners the title of GD

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 5th November 2017 / Besiktas Vs Arsenal :Champions League Playoff : (0 - 0) On 19th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.