Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 (31676 Views)

Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool FA Cup (5 - 6)pens On 14th May 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by CheapHomes1: 5:29am On May 15
prinsam30:
aswear tothiham u guys are useless what the fvck is this

its foot ball. where you expecting tottenham to win to give arsenal the advantage?

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by humberjade: 5:32am On May 15
Seagodess:
this is the best Time for Arsenal to win the league they bottled it against vila.. honestly.. Chelsea would come strong next season.. just watch
Of course, I don't expect less from Chelsea, but Arsenal will be stronger and more ruthless next season too. Since Arteta took over, the team keeps getting better every season.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by ShallongeV: 5:45am On May 15
EPL is the most competitive League in Europe, if u slip & drop Point....you are a gooner.
Guardiola tenacity while on the driving seat of the competition needs to be studied and appreciated. Congratulations to the Citizens..It is all over for 23/24 season.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Seagodess(f): 5:48am On May 15
humberjade:
Of course, I don't expect less from Chelsea, but Arsenal will be stronger and more ruthless next season too. Since Arteta took over, the team keeps getting better every season.
people kept saying Arsenal arsenal.. Arsenal still don't have that winning the league mentality.. anytime United and Chelsea are in a good shape. They always win a major trophy at least.. that can't be said of Arsenal. To me,, the team still lacks depth or I really don't know what's wrong with the team...

4 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Jemex003: 6:15am On May 15
Jokerman:
Funny enough... City might lose to west ham...

Nothing is impossible

As Arsenal will lose or draw hot Everton

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by BeauBragnar11: 6:26am On May 15
kennyz247:

Tottenham brains dey leak like old Trafford field..
At least we Arsenal are playing champions league next season,and a major premier league contender next season

Quit being half smart....You didn't answer his question.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:29am On May 15
I knew it. Congratulations to man City in advance

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:32am On May 15
Useless team called assanal. You people should keep on dreaming that Tottenham will beat Man City for una sake. Banza assanal pro max

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Unique2007: 6:44am On May 15
pargelenis:
Our dear Arsenal brothers were putting their hopes on Spurs to help them win the EPL title

Hope kwá. Nobody was putting their hope on Tottenham. We just thing they will have a little shame and draw ManCity. But deep down, we knew they will be battered either way

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Unique2007: 6:47am On May 15
Are you not supposed to be worried about other things?
You know, like clutching a spot for champions league or Europa league?
Right now, Chelsea are not even counted in the grand scheme of things but you are here poking Arsenal.
How shameless can a fanbase be?
Sonofgod1990:
Useless team called assanal. You people should keep on dreaming that Tottenham will beat Man City for una sake. Banza assanal pro max
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:30am On May 15
Jokerman:

Nothing is impossible
and arsenal also lose to Everton
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by luvyaself95(m): 7:54am On May 15
Assandbulletlessnall still hoping on west ham on the final day.
Delulu fans 😂

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Madups(m): 7:59am On May 15
So because i want tottenham to win that makes me an arsenal fan? Yeye dey smell. [quote author=AImiron post=129956637] cry harder, why una lose to Aston Villa...your likes dey make mouth earlier
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Solofresh2: 8:18am On May 15
korm2me:

Arsenal could as well loss to Everton .think about that
Funny enough, Everton is in fine from
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Omoboricash(m): 8:29am On May 15
NeckingNgulping:
Arsenal will win the league tonight. This is going to be a draw game.
Have they won?
Next season pls

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Kukutente23: 9:24am On May 15
Akpakomiza2:

You are so hot
That's a man garfield1. C'mon!! Are you that sex starved?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Mayhem1: 9:38am On May 15
Jokerman:

Nothing is impossible
Dey play! you think west ham want assnal to win the league? Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:40am On May 15
Unique2007:
Are you not supposed to be worried about other things?
You know, like clutching a spot for champions league or Europa league?
Right now, Chelsea are not even counted in the grand scheme of things but you are here poking Arsenal.
How shameless can a fanbase be?
I am not a chelsea fans either, i just came across d pics online
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by humberjade: 10:41am On May 15
Seagodess:
people kept saying Arsenal arsenal.. Arsenal still don't have that winning the league mentality.. anytime United and Chelsea are in a good shape. They always win a major trophy at least.. that can't be said of Arsenal. To me,, the team still lacks depth or I really don't know what's wrong with the team...

I think the players and most of the fans get carried away quickly when things are going smoothly for the team, before you know, they stumble, and before they recover, others have taken advantage. Worst part, it happens at crucial moments, when they can't make up for the lost grounds again.

A little bit more investments into the team especially the no 9 role and a back up for Saka ( he looks jaded, he has been over used). Not just him, Saliba and Gabriel too before they burn out.

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Longneck: 10:48am On May 15
ShallongeV:
EPL is the most competitive League in Europe, if u slip & drop Point....you are a gooner.
Guardiola tenacity while on the driving seat of the competition needs to be studied and appreciated. Congratulations to the Citizens..It is all over for 23/24 season.
Competitive Na man city one win am 4 times straight so
It's gradually turning to a famers league
If you are talking of competitive then it has to be Serie A

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by zionspace: 11:32am On May 15
ShallongeV:

You better face front guy...
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by osazsky(m): 12:32pm On May 15
Mayhem1:
Dey play! you think west ham want assnal to win the league? Just dey play
another London rivals...the rivalry btw westham and asenal not be here
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by kennyz247(m): 3:13pm On May 15
BeauBragnar11:

Quit being half smart....You didn't answer his question.

What's ur question
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by bentenny(m): 3:13pm On May 15
humberjade:
Tottenham never had a chance against City, so there is no surprise here. If Arsenal can keep going on the trajectory they are now, the boys will win the EPL within the next 2 years. Congrats City, better luck next time Gunners.
If arsenal do not win it this season and go trophyless once again,it will be demoralizing and frustrating for the players!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by blueAgent(m): 3:48pm On May 15
geoworldedu:
This season is fantastic!!!
Unai Emery had tried to take Arsenal to the Champions league, but did not succeed. Just a quick try with Aston Villa, he has already taken them to the UCL to fight for their second UCL title. They had two wins over Arsenal with no single UCL or Europa league title. Even Tottenham has 2 Europa League trophies.
Back to Aston Villa matter. The 6 points that he used for qualifying came from Arsenal whom he beat home and away. Unai is so good that he took a lowly Villarreal side to the final of the Europa League and won it while he lost when he took Arsenal there.

To prove to you all that Arsenal is jinx and they may never win anything other than FA Cup forever, let's take Unai Emery as a case study. He has won 3 Europa Leagues previously. He never lost in the final of all the three. Then here comes Arsenal which he took to Europa League, his fourth experience there at the final. Then he lost by 4-1. How come?
Then to test if the problem was with him or with Arsenal, he quickly took Villarreal to the Europa League final and then won a strong Man Utd side and won the Europa League for the fourth time.
To further prove that the problem and jinx is with Arsenal, he took Aston Villa from nowhere to the Champions League. Something he couldn't do with Arsenal.

Arteta is a very good coach, having learnt under Guardiola. But he is coaching a cursed and jinx club. That's why he may go trophyless for the next five years. If he was the coach of Chelsea this season, I'm very sure Chelsea could even shockingly lift the EPL. But what does a good coach get coaching a jinxed club, nada?

I can bet on my balls that if Guardiola goes to jinxed Arsenal, he will be trophyless for three consecutive seasons.

Arsenal fans run for your life. Your club is jinxed grin

Not an Arsenal fan and never would.
But some ppl have grace to break jinx.
A Pep in Arsenal would win EPL.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 3:54pm On May 15
blueAgent:

Not an Arsenal fan and never would.
But some ppl have grace to break jinx.
A Pep in Arsenal would win EPL.
I believe in pep o, but Arsenal is jinxed

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Peacecore: 5:29pm On May 15
AImiron:
very well, thanks for asking. Wlc back
You are welcome dear!

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by humberjade: 7:34pm On May 15
bentenny:

If arsenal do not win it this season and go trophyless once again,it will be demoralizing and frustrating for the players!

Same thing was said after last season, they will only get stronger and more determined.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by BeauBragnar11: 7:51pm On May 15
kennyz247:

What's ur question

I'm a Spurs fan and I'm also angry at Arsenal for giving Villa free 6 points this season which made them qualify for UCL ahead of my team..

What do you have to say about that??

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by bentenny(m): 9:35pm On May 15
humberjade:

Same thing was said after last season, they will only get stronger and more determined.
I do hope so because nearly getting there twice can affect the players and besides,more team will likely get better next season and I foresee a stiffer competition for the EPL!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by humberjade: 10:12pm On May 15
bentenny:

I do hope so because nearly getting there twice can affect the players and besides,more team will likely get better next season and I foresee a stiffer competition for the EPL!

Let's wait and see, maybe it is the stiffer competition that will push the team towards the title.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Mayhem1: 8:40am On May 16
humberjade:

what he said my happen this time around

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 5th November 2017 / Besiktas Vs Arsenal :Champions League Playoff : (0 - 0) On 19th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.