Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 (31845 Views)

Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool FA Cup (5 - 6)pens On 14th May 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Bahamas95(m): 9:15pm On May 14
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The funny thing is that they'll still drop points in their last match...... Bottling company. cheesy

I wonder the baba that's giving them hope that they can win the league. Top4 finish has always been their trophy.

7 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Sticooooooo(m): 9:15pm On May 14
Jokerman:
Tottenham is winning this match 2-1

Unpossible 😆 🤣

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by spencekat(m): 9:15pm On May 14
Kingosytex:
[/b]You had your destiny in your hands, you threw it away only to start permutations;[b] calculating who will win, draw, or lose for you to win the league 😂
This is what pains me more.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Sonofgod1990(m): 9:16pm On May 14
What GOD cannot do does not exist.... man city my love fire down. lets goooo. 2 more goals remaining

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Dougad: 9:16pm On May 14
DeGods007:

State of HOPELESSNESS grin grin grin

It's actually state of hopefulness

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by yommen: 9:16pm On May 14
Kingosytex:
You had your destiny in your hands, you threw it away only to start permutations; calculating who will win, draw, or lose for you to win the league 😂

Arsenal didn't throw anything away. If they win Everton match, they will end up with the highest points in the club history in a season. It's a historic fit. Even the invisible team didn't accrue such number of points. What you are seeing is the fact that the city team you see is too strong and even better than Arsenal invincible. Arsenal can't blame themselves for anything. They gave it all but city is too strong.

6 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by spencekat(m): 9:16pm On May 14
Bahamas95:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The funny thing is that they'll still drop points in their last match...... Bottling company. cheesy
Arsenal sabi fall hands.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On May 14
Eyaah
Arsenal ooo
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 9:16pm On May 14
koyeni:

Same way u guys kept saying arsenal would lose against tot, chelsea and man u...
Una no dy tire
That's the never give up spirit of anti-fan. It amazes us all that the Elephant stayed very very very long at the top of the tree this time around, but today, like the wall of Jericho, it is crashing down. grin
3-0 na hin match go end grin cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Ijustwantto: 9:16pm On May 14
Joker man for a reason 🤣 🤣
Jokerman:
Tottenham is winning this match 2-1

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by STARGREEN(m): 9:17pm On May 14
Congratulations to Manchester city once more.

The law of gravity is still affecting the Elephant.

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Lamasta(m): 9:17pm On May 14
Geovanni412:

We, man city have already won the cup

This match is sure win for us

Zero stress for me

City to win by over 2 goals margin.

Gbamsolutely cool

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by OriOko88(m): 9:17pm On May 14
Very stupid Tottenham fans in the stadium. Man city scored their team and they started singing and jubilating. Dem dey taunt Us. Awon werey embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by kamez(m): 9:17pm On May 14
Tottenham fans na werey!!

Mathematically Tottenham still stands a chance of qualifying for the 4th champions league spot if they win mancity...

But see these crazy fans, they are loosing and still chanting ARE U WATCHING ARSENAL!!!!

As a Chelsea fan this one sweet me die Sha!!!

Arsenal and their fans must wait for 602 years before their next EPL trophy

9 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Kingosytex(m): 9:18pm On May 14
Mayhem1:
Asin ehn, all they had to do was win Aston Villa at HOME, assnal will never win the premier league at this point.

They lost the league courtesy of their loss to Aston Villa. You don't lose those kind of games if you are gunning for the trophy. Champions have winning mentality, they grind out results.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by femi4: 9:18pm On May 14
funshint:

Amen they will lose!
dream on...
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by EnterpriseMan: 9:18pm On May 14
All the bottle FC fans gather here grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Ab0bii: 9:19pm On May 14
Wainey:
them don carry league o.
They have alrrady farmed the league, liverpool was supposed to be a threat but they are one season wonders, Arsenal is the only threat.
As for chelshit and ngozi United[/b] those ones are like burnley
Fixed.

I'm hoping for a draw sha
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:19pm On May 14
Hezzyluv:

Shebi you don dey c wetin I don noticed about Arsenal fans? Even when Chealsea were Chelsea, they didn't make this kind noise!

Man city for the EPL Jor...
Ah tell u bro. If u see wetin my elder bro who is an Arsenal fan did to me eh
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by dadabashua1(m): 9:19pm On May 14
Kingosytex:

They lost the league courtesy of their loss to Aston Villa. You don't lose those kind of games if you are gunning for the trophy. Champions have winning mentality, they grind out results.
facts,Arteta cost Arsenal that game honestly,when I saw the lineup I just felt it won't end well.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by baralatie(m): 9:19pm On May 14
I thought only Chelsea fans were crazy but Tottenham fans behaviour is something else
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by TTPAAR(m): 9:19pm On May 14
I predict a draw ... 1-1

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by spencekat(m): 9:20pm On May 14
yommen:

Arsenal didn't throw anything away. If they win Everton match, they will end up with the highest points in the club history in a season. It's a historic fit. Even the invisible team didn't accrue such number of points. What you are seeing is the fact that the city team you see is too strong and even better than Arsenal invincible. Arsenal can't blame themselves for anything. They gave it all but [/b]city is too strong[b].
Too strong for where? Others be dey Jones including your beloved Arsenal.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Bahamas95(m): 9:20pm On May 14
yommen:

Arsenal didn't throw anything away. If they win Everton match, they will end up with the highest points in the club history in a season. It's a historic fit. Even the invisible team didn't accrue such number of points. What you are seeing is the fact that the city team you see is too strong and even better than Arsenal invincible. Arsenal can't blame themselves for anything. They gave it all but city is too strong.
Oga is it not too early to start consoling yourself? grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by jaywon442: 9:20pm On May 14
treesun:
.Last time out, it was 3-3!
City already win the league

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Emmah123: 9:20pm On May 14
Dougad:

It's actually state of hopefulness
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by NiRfreak(m): 9:20pm On May 14
The thunderous shout I heard in my area after City scored ehn. I thought it was Totteham/Arsenal that scored cos I'm not watching the match....but after checking Nairaland to see that it was City that scored I conclude in my heart that that was the shout I used to hear when Chelsea is playing any team..cos City don't have fans here.....Like, why are chelsea fans jubilatin this loud for city.......Aiye Le o ....terrible people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Ategberoson(m): 9:21pm On May 14
City should add more two goals make them no allow me swear for them o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by spencekat(m): 9:22pm On May 14
Kingosytex:

Exactly
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22pm On May 14
The Champions Elect fires on......

Bad one for the gunners.

Arsenal (and Liverpool) had their chances to secure the title earlier in the season. To be relying on Spurs means that maybe you don't deserve it...BF

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Madups(m): 9:23pm On May 14
STARGREEN:
Congratulations to Manchester city once more.
i'll quote u on sunday.. They are winning nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 14th May 2024 by Elizkid: 9:23pm On May 14
Iamgrey5:
Whatever happens, I am proud of Arsenal.

However, Manchester city has raised the points needed to win EPL to around 90 points a season.

Manchester united once won the league with 78.

80 was this average for winning the league before pep came to the league

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 18th January 2023 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 31st January 2017 / Croatia Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 25th June 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.