Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

After Ending My Relationship Of Almost 4 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Ending My Relationship Of Almost 4 Years (3139 Views)

After Almost 4 Months Of Not Hearing From Her / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: After Ending My Relationship Of Almost 4 Years by timmydrogba(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26
Auxtan:

She's obviously a lucky girl. You are one of the few guys left that truly fall in love and not lust. That is why we suffer when that person doesn't work out.

You just have to understand your woman. Atleast to some extents.
You’re right.

1 Like

Re: After Ending My Relationship Of Almost 4 Years by Jeon(f): 8:23am On Apr 27
The lamentations as usual.Men don't need love , relationship or marriage to survive, Women do . But we normally see the outcomes.
They are always in shock and stuck in it when the lady decided to call it a day.

cheesy
I don't know why they are always down when breakup is in the picture, and isn't like they were faithful to one lady during the sailing. Men should learn how to move on after breakup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Ending My Relationship Of Almost 4 Years by Auxtan(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27
All advice are well appreciated. How I think about it now is like I lost a loved one in a battle field grin

I have no choice but to move on cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For A Cute,christian Guy From Okene,kogi State: / 10 Biggest Dating Turn Offs For Women / What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.