Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays (18354 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by UNNGRADUATEEE: 1:47pm On Apr 26
Xwizard:

How have I scammed you ?
A Yoruba guy scammed me before, why do you yorubas love scamming?
Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by commoditiesnig: 2:25pm On Apr 26
Its good to see progress being made
Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by Jonjam269: 2:40pm On Apr 26
UNNGRADUATEEE:
Why do Igbos love trafficking drugs?
Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by Xwizard: 2:49pm On Apr 26
UNNGRADUATEEE:
I will advice you to move away from this thread before I show you my anger, useless kids everywhere.
Be careful am not your fathers mate

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by jaszplus12(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26
chopnaira:

Due to private-public partnership, the deadline of 8 years timeline would be surely met. Anyone going to Calabar and not happy with the highway can always travel via the longer route Benin - Ore.
Yes...we can donate signboard to indicate the route to be followed by those unhappy with the project!
Best wishes to Nigeria! Peace
Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by UNNGRADUATEEE: 7:59pm On Apr 26
Xwizard:

I will advice you to move away from this thread before I show you my anger, useless kids everywhere.
Be careful am not your fathers mate
Since then, I always have this premonition that yorubas are scammers
Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by Mrexcell(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26
Watinhapen:
It’s not that this project will ever be completed in the next 50 years. They just want to be demolishing buildings. That’s all they know how to do best.

The real target is the billions of dollars they want to loot not the road project.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by KIDfurniture(m): 8:09am On Apr 27
Noooo I’m not from any where o. I don’t trust apc o. They re all the same . Wetin concern me with Peter obi or drug lord ?

Bobby4090:

I know your from a certain place full of envious people. Always bitter when there's progress. That your wish will never come to pass.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway: Demolition Of Buildings Commences Saturdays by KIDfurniture(m): 8:10am On Apr 27
Why must we respond to harmless comments I. This manner ? Why? Re we all frustrated ?

OAFMods:
What is now wrong in that ?!
PDP looted all tru it 16 year reign with Lagos Ibadan, Benin Ore Loko Oweto n second Niger Bridge I do not see you wailing. The APC that completed all that is who you are doubting. Should we them give the road to the Pandora Criminal Peter Pandora Obi ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blame Jonathan For Nigeria’s Woes – Obasanjo / Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL / Court Stops INEC From Redeploying Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.