Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? (989 Views)

Checkout Tinubu Father's Luxurious Mansion In Iragbaji, Osun State / Colonel Amanda Azubuike Becomes Highest-ranking In The US Army Of Biafran Origin / Reno Omokri Reacts To Dangote's 96th Ranking In The BBI World Richest People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by sultanofpigs: 7:47am On Apr 26
This thread is causing convulsion in the Agbado dynasty of redundant fellows...

IRABIJI has NO BOREHOLE, donated by Tilumbu. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Putinofrussia: 7:50am On Apr 26
Biafrannuke:
From grace to grass.

Festus Keyamo who attended law school as you is now a minister but you are sent to troll and spread false information on nairaland. Why? It's because as bad as tilumbu and his family are, they still recognise that you are a good for nothing swamp pig who carries badluck wherever he goes. That is why tilumbu will never associate with you openly. Anything you start supporting fails and anything you start hating succeeds. That is why I am so glad you hate Biafra. Watch it!
lol
This pig is hurt.
A pained pig should not near lagoon o grin
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by BrodaBenad: 7:57am On Apr 26
Putinofrussia:

You sound empty.
Governors believe anything in the papers until proven otherwise.
They are not WAEC..
You are wailing because all your lies over the years have been turned to dust by WAEC.

It is the fakeness and rigidity of the fake lists that exposed your fraud and realities in the education field make nonsense of the lists.
SW has 5 youngest PhD holders,SE has none.
SW has 3 times the number of profs SE has according to NUC.
SW has more than 6 geniuses that scored 5.0 cgp perfect score.Igbos have none.
SW has youngest ICT boy and highest number of ICT people.
SW has highest number of lawyers,doctors,engineers etc.

You cannot prove your WAEc falsehood because SE is backward

you're living in the 80s and early 90s

that's people above 50 years

SW education has completely dwindled

continue living in Denial

from 16-49 years age group SW doesn't come close
denial is the first stage of grief tho

you'll be alright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by brown3: 10:06am On Apr 26
helinues:

Okay continue

Hope you people won't shout when we pounce on Obi with the same attacks

Una no say una no get strength for online banters, but una go wan dey do strong head when you can't exchange 4 conversations without breaking the forum rules.

Make una dey pity una self sometimes

grandpa with out family, you are awake this early morning. If you take your life this serious you won't be this useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Biafrannuke: 10:50am On Apr 26
Putinofrussia:
lol
This pig is hurt.
A pained pig should not near lagoon o grin
Hurt over what exact? that your children think their daddy is at work only for him to be stationed in a depressing pay per post adventure. check out the people you support all your life and how they fared. That's why they all regard you as a clown. You supported Jonathan and history was made as a sitting president lost for the first. You criticized his successor and he finished successfully. You backed Atiku and Obi and they both lost in 2019. You mocked tinubu and his won. Now he is about to feel your touch of badluck. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Putinofrussia: 12:29pm On Apr 26
Biafrannuke:
Hurt over what exact? that your children think their daddy is at work only for him to be stationed in a depressing pay per post adventure. check out the people you support all your life and how they fared. That's why they all regard you as a clown. You supported Jonathan and history was made as a sitting president lost for the first. You criticized his successor and he finished successfully. You backed Atiku and Obi and they both lost in 2019. You mocked tinubu and his won. Now he is about to feel your touch of badluck. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Tufiakwa.
lol
What is this pig saying?
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by jude79(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27
helinues:

Iragbaji people believe in doing things in the right way, they don't indulge in exam malpractices like some people, infact they even have thousands of Exams miracle center across their place, backdoor results na natural things to them.

It's better to be real and be trusted than to be fake and not be trusted.

Those who always live fake likes are more like not living at all. Cos nothing is real about them.

That should answer your questions

Continue to cry and complain in frustration, first to do no be problem, you guys went so low inside the gutter of falsehood and outright lies against the person of obi, siting obidients as an excuse to abuse and denigrate him indiscriminately, without a single form of decorum, inspite of the fact that you represent a conc criminal, you went for a man that your master can't tie his shoes in terms of integrity.
While your master will receive his karma at Gods appointed time, yours will be tenfolds, because, he was raised as a criminal, and continued as a criminal, in your case you grew up in a protected sane home, but went south because of a cursed mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Bobloco: 2:08pm On Apr 27
helinues:
You people should stop being petty.

Why do you like to over do things?

Two can play the game, you know.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by stuffs2002: 7:23pm On Apr 27
thewinning101:

Wetin this one dey talk?

Why do you love lying to yourself?

Anambra/Igbos leads in all these things you mentioned. Stop wishful thinking. The earlier you stop voting for drug dealers and bandits in your region the earler you start competing with Southeast Ebonyi and Enugu. As for Anambra and Imo and Abia, they no be your mate in the next 1000 years to come grin

Imo, Anambra and Delta Lead in University Enrollment for Professional Courses In Nigeria: https://www.nairaland.com/5557792/imo-anambra-delta-leads-students

Anambra are products miracle centres

Northerners are the only people truly educated in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by obi4eze(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27
helinues:

But you guys started the fight na? Why are you crying?

1 Like

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by moneyest(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27
thewinning101:

Wetin this one dey talk?

Why do you love lying to yourself?

Anambra/Igbos leads in all these things you mentioned. Stop wishful thinking. The earlier you stop voting for drug dealers and bandits in your region the earler you start competing with Southeast Ebonyi and Enugu. As for Anambra and Imo and Abia, they no be your mate in the next 1000 years to come grin

Imo, Anambra and Delta Lead in University Enrollment for Professional Courses In Nigeria:https://www.nairaland.com/5557792/imo-anambra-delta-leads-students

And what's the above rubbish supposed to mean?
Abeg remove ENUGU from your stupidity. I take God beg you

1 Like

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Obaranje: 8:32pm On Apr 27
Putinofrussia:
lol
What is this pig saying?
Reno omokiri measure your age and wetin you dey do for nairaland you will understand that your level don drop to 0.0.0000% your mate them don leave you teytey

Jonathan self go dey regret the very day he get anything to do with you. Reno go baff clean come first, Polish your dirty shoes before we go reason your bleeding

Your mate loot finish dey enjoy their loot both home and away you loot your own you no fit cross ugheli again you still dey think sey you be Nigeria, you be forgotten fugitive with no electoral and political value.

Reno you be bad market tinubu no go ever reason you make you come remind am how e dey urinate for body?
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Obaranje: 8:42pm On Apr 27
stuffs2002:

Anambra are products miracle centres

Northerners are the only people truly educated in Nigeria.
will I sey sense far from you?

How many northerns who are about to write waec can write a complete sentence?

People wey we dey write weac exams answer for black board make dem dey copy openly during our nysc days yet dey still dey fail waec because they can't copy

Anambra ss2 kid go school and lecture your Ogbomosho graduate

2 Likes

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Putinofrussia: 8:59pm On Apr 27
Obaranje:
Reno omokiri measure your age and wetin you dey do for nairaland you will understand that your level don drop to 0.0.0000% your mate them don leave you teytey

Jonathan self go dey regret the very day he get anything to do with you. Reno go baff clean come first, Polish your dirty shoes before we go reason your bleeding

Your mate loot finish dey enjoy their loot both home and away you loot your own you no fit cross ugheli again you still dey think sey you be Nigeria, you be forgotten fugitive with no electoral and political value.

Reno you be bad market tinubu no go ever reason you make you come remind am how e dey urinate for body?
lol
Get well soon.
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Pocca: 9:12pm On Apr 27
However, the truth is that the south west is the most fraudulent in the country. But they pretend a lot to be what they are not. Majority of them support evil. It's only in Lagos that Oluwole document are legalized. They are too low to compare with the south east

OAFMods:
I do not know but I can bet with my life that Osun state do not issue fraudulent ranking on behalf of WAEC like those from Anambra.

It jamb candidate also do not forget Jamb slip like Mmesoma nor do most of the student there pay to write exam at fraudulent miracle centers, that much I know.

Imagine waking at 5 AM to create a thread like this and the Igbos claim they are not tribalistic or bigots. imagine the trauma one as to be experiencing to wake up 5 AM to create this madness

1 Like

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by stuffs2002: 9:58pm On Apr 27
Obaranje:
will I sey sense far from you?

How many northerns who are about to write waec can write a complete sentence?

People wey we dey write weac exams answer for black board make dem dey copy openly during our nysc days yet dey still dey fail waec because they can't copy

Anambra ss2 kid go school and lecture your Ogbomosho graduate

SHARRAP DIA... Shame no dey catch you? Mmesoma brother sef dey talk where normal people dey?

There is no single education in the entire SE as they are all products of examination malpractice, p**sy selling, hook ups, cultism etc

1) Nekede poly graduate boasts that she gradated with the help of her pu**y
2) UniBen graduate boasts that she graduated with the help of aggressive malpractice
3) UniCal law faculty dean always fails big breasts students unless he sleeps with them
4) UNN professor caught pants down sleeping with his students in his office

There are too many cases I can bring to you but naraland only allows 4 places for picture uploads.

But I dey pray make your village people push you to reply this message so that I go load plenty more disgraceful evidences from SE

Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:05pm On Apr 27
helinues:

Lolssss. Did tinubu renovate any school at all?
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Obaranje: 7:20am On Apr 28
stuffs2002:

SHARRAP DIA... Shame no dey catch you? Mmesoma brother sef dey talk where normal people dey?

There is no single education in the entire SE as they are all products of examination malpractice, p**sy selling, hook ups, cultism etc

1) Nekede poly graduate boasts that she gradated with the help of her pu**y
2) UniBen graduate boasts that she graduated with the help of aggressive malpractice
3) UniCal law faculty dean always fails big breasts students unless he sleeps with them
4) UNN professor caught pants down sleeping with his students in his office

There are too many cases I can bring to you but naraland only allows 4 places for picture uploads.

But I dey pray make your village people push you to reply this message so that I go load plenty more disgraceful evidences from SE
and the Chicago certificate forger brother, who graduated from a secondary school before the existence of the school opened is gutter to lament

Ss2 kid from Anambra go school and lecture your Ogbomosho graduate with oluwole certificate like one president from there. ;D3035026883 ;D3035026883 ;D3035026883
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:49am On Apr 28
brown3:
grandpa with out family, you are awake this early morning. If you take your life this serious you won't be this useless.
lmao grin
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by stuffs2002: 10:38am On Apr 28
Obaranje:
and the Chicago certificate forger brother, who graduated from a secondary school before the existence of the school opened is gutter to lament

Ss2 kid from Anambra go school and lecture your Ogbomosho graduate with oluwole certificate like one president from there. ;D3035026883 ;D3035026883 ;D3035026883

That is the problems with cannibals. They can never be logical in their arguments. Maybe it's because they take mkporu mirri while eating raw human meat that has damaged their brains.

1) Show me evidence of an SSS2 student lecturing students in Ogbomosho or you are liar like Pandora Liar Obi
2) I gave you evidences of UNN lecturer sleeping with students in his office and also a Nekede Poly student graduating with the help of her pussy and all you could blabber about is Ogbomosho
3) I repeat there is no education in south east because only cannibals believe everyone online is from south west without evidence. Your SE education was a product of miracle centers which is why you can create a belief in mkporu mirri and cannibal brain that I am from Ogbomosho when I am not even from the South West
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Obaranje: 3:05pm On Apr 28
stuffs2002:

That is the problems with cannibals. They can never be logical in their arguments. Maybe it's because they take mkporu mirri while eating raw human meat that has damaged their brains.

1) Show me evidence of an SSS2 student lecturing students in Ogbomosho or you are liar like Pandora Liar Obi
2) I gave you evidences of UNN lecturer sleeping with students in his office and also a Nekede Poly student graduating with the help of her pussy and all you could blabber about is Ogbomosho
3) I repeat there is no education in south east because only cannibals believe everyone online is from south west without evidence. Your SE education was a product of miracle centers which is why you can create a belief in mkporu mirri and cannibal brain that I am from Ogbomosho when I am not even from the South West
and he comes again terrorist of the dead A.K.A skull miners.

Have you mine a skull today? The present who graduated from a secondary school 2 years before the existence of the school must be a product of Anambra miracle center in iragbaji

At least miracle learn very well from the him and his people in the west

Dey whine me.
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Obaranje: 3:27pm On Apr 28
stuffs2002:

na you and who dey do evidence thing? You smoke igbo?

Is your president not enough evidence of a bad product of your education in the west? How can someone graduate two years before the existence of the school? Are you not all graduate of two years before the existence of your school?

Is it not only in the west that someone will graduate two years before his school will start existing

See their graduate now, university too na waec miracle center hahahaha,you copy pictures of promiscuous youth from your side who gain admission in the south south and southeast university that can not read as miracle center and be claiming evidence, you be real agbaya A.K.A ekpa mugu.

Ss2 kid from Anambra go school and lecture your Ogbomosho graduate

See them graduate of two years before the existence of their school. Mmesoma mentors
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by stuffs2002: 3:30pm On Apr 28
Obaranje:
and he comes again terrorist of the dead A.K.A skull miners.

Have you mine a skull today? The present who graduated from a secondary school 2 years before the existence of the school must be a product of Anambra miracle center in iragbaji

At least miracle learn very well from the him and his people in the west

Dey whine me.

It is not expected of cannibals to be logical after eating raw human meat with blood dripping from their cannibal hands.
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Obaranje: 6:52pm On Apr 28
stuffs2002:

It is not expected of cannibals to be logical after eating raw human meat with blood dripping from their cannibal hands.
see them, product of graduate of two years before their school came into existence

No surprise after they graduate they become skull miners, terrorizing the dead in their grave to mine their skulls A.K.A terrorist of the dead

Even their president na mmesoma mentor certificate forger's

Ss2 kid from Anambra go dey school and lecture your Ogbomosho graduate till enternity

Terrorist of the dead A.k.A skull miners
People wey dey graduate 2 years before school exist are worst than miracle center

Pigs tufiakwa
Re: What Is Iragbaji Ranking In WAEC, NECO And JAMB? by Obaranje: 7:36pm On Apr 28
stuffs2002:

0240427132332_jpeg0e7a5bb6c45149b095047abbd26148200240427132332_jpeg0e7a5bb6c45149b095047abbd26148200240427132332_jpeg0e7a5bb6c45149b095047abbd2614820abba16573bd13c7c70e5d2a25_jpeg615bc8687f142165ed080a4f2d47a2a6

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The Political Parties Ready? / @where Is The With Our State Nigeria! / shocking news.......court rules Atiku Can't Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.