Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will (8742 Views)

US Report: Despite Irregularities, 2023 Poll Reflected Will Of Nigerians / I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari / Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:24pm On Apr 26
SoNature:
I was shocked when I read that part too. How can Wike rewrite the results of the entire Rivers State and today he's rewarded as FCT Minister and the US report is saying that the election largely reflected the opinions of Nigerians?

The major problem of this country is that our values are so eroded that wrongdoings have no consequences.

The mind boggles!
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by almayda: 12:26pm On Apr 26
The source reported that,some people were prevented by agents of a popular party from casting their votes in the 2023 general election,this revealations was commended and agreed to be the truth.The same source then said,the 2023 election reflected the will of the people,these same people now castigated the source and accused it of spreading falsehood.
How do you reconcile this conundrum.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by garykoeman: 12:33pm On Apr 26
Naira20:
They should check which U.S reported it.
Tinubu that was widely rejected that he couldn't even have up to 160k votes from Lagos where do you think he got votes from?
Kano, Rivers, Plateau, Abuja or Kaduna?

We all know what happened even Tinubu and INEC knew Peter Obi won

Keep quiet obi never won anything.

1 Like

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by Sassenach: 12:46pm On Apr 26
Richtaiwo:
Ipob miscreants will soon start cancelling US. The same US they worship daily for supporting that agulu packaged fraud. Pandora gringory Obituary's stolen manhood in the mud.

They already cancelled the US. The only thing they support from the US is Trump. They heavily favor Russia and Israel. And they think themselves as smart?
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by PHAYOL81: 12:56pm On Apr 26
Yet they couldn't present a reasonable defense in court when the chance fell beautifully in their laps. You feel cheated but you can't convince the world how it happened. They're crazy.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by Afolue(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26
Before nko!
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by Golan007: 1:33pm On Apr 26
omoredia:

The more reason people like ur Tinubu and his surrogates should stop stealing. Anyhow u look at it the culprit is a very corrupt Tinubu

I schooled the dimwit.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by true4dtruth: 1:49pm On Apr 26
swagana:
US dey mad with their double speak. After saying Igbo voters was not allowed to vote in Lagos they still said election was credible. How huncle Sam how?
Exactly why people should be encourage to develop their region[i][/i]
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by Promax4321: 1:59pm On Apr 26
This writer refused to mentioned killing and physical abuse in Eastern State where results were manipulated and over blotted to favour LP in its report, nor did they mentioned yes daddy campaign in churches.

The use of abusive and intimidation manifested by Omofiele in money colouration which Obi praised to high heavens.

There were intimidations everywhere by all parties, parties used popularity and other means to manipulate election and result.

1 Like

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 1:59pm On Apr 26
Why didnt they bring the report then? They have lost almost all the West African allies except Nigeria and its understandable why they'd be pandering to Nigeria.

How can there be widespread irregularities and at the same time acceptable to them?
Ezewuzie01:
The US report only mentioned some minor infractions in Lagos but it saw nothing wrong with the conduct in Rivers state that Obirodents have been calling out Wike for. Overall they scored Tinubu a pass mark and the elections met their threshold to be considered a true reflection of the people's will.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26
Because both INEC and the judiciary were highly compromised!
Paraman:
LP and PDP had the chance to prove the election was not credible, but they couldn't prove it
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26
They're playing stupid politics. Give to this side, give to that side
swagana:
US dey mad with their double speak. After saying Igbo voters was not allowed to vote in Lagos they still said election was credible. How huncle Sam how?
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26
He just have enough stolen money to bribe the institutions. His time will pass.

A criminal drug baron, certificate forger and narcotics trafficker carries no grace and thats why Nigerians are seriously suffering under his rulership like never before
emkz:
I shared these comments elsewhere:

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26
If many did not want him to win, how did he win?

Simple, INEC shutdown IREV and wrote results for him.

Let INEC produce the polling unit by polling unit results as required by law
emkz:

For those wondering why I share the comments above, many did not want Tinubu to win.

That is why he won. His party was against him, many were against him as they blamed him for Buhari's failures. He himself did not expect to win the primaries or the elections. He was afraid on the day of the primaries. We could see it. During the primaries, his hands were visibly shaking as he struggled to read.

He was mocked.

Then something began. Akpabio gave a glowing speech praising himself and stepped down for Tinubu. The one that shocked me the most was Tinubu's arch-enemy, Ibikunle Amosun, who step down for Tinubu. Those who didn't stepped down were down-stepped in the primary elections.

The man himself said he didn't expect to win.

On the day of the election, Tinubu was exhausted and clearly afraid. The confidence was gone (see pictires below). He didn't cut the confidence of a person who believed he could win the elections, unlike the others who went into elections with foolish confidence.

He was mocked yet again.

I heard one newspaper even preprinted a headline to mock him hoping he'd lose with the words: "Tinubu finally lulehs". It was the newspaper and TV station that showed the greatest bias towards Tinubu and mocked him the most.

Then results of Lagos came out. Tinubu was mocked. Osun came out, he was mocked. FCT came out, he was mocked. Southeast states came out, he was further mocked for not even scoring up to 5000 votes in one state and getting zero %. In the estimation of the exigent masturbatory lovers of Nigeria, the elections in those states were free and fair.

Then results from core Yoruba states showed up starting with Ekiti. The devil in Dino Melaye wanted to take over, but he was stopped. Ondo showed, Ogun, and Oyo. People's songs changed.

Yobe results followed, a core APC state and Atiku took it. Then Gombe went to Atiku. Katsina came out and Atiku defeated Tinubu. People started bracing up for an Atiku presidency.

From out of nowhere, Niger state results came out, and told Tinubu: "we gat you". Many did not know Tinubu had long ties to Borgu in Niger State. As we were waiting Plateau came out and went to Obi. Benue showed up and went to Tinubu. Other states showed up, including Kebbi, where Atiku narrowly defeated Tinubu. Atiku took Sokoto, but Zamfara stood strong for Tinubu. Tinubu only won one local government area in Kaduna State. Atiku's minions started celebrating. Note that Obi was non existent in the northwest.

The results that completely ruined Atiku's chances came from Kano where Atiku came a distant 3rd! At that point, the elections were over.

Goodluck Jonathan was sidelined and mocked by Yar'adua's henchmen. Within a year, he became president and went further to win the elections.

Finally, the chosen ones are not usually the popular ones. Mind who you mock today, because you have no control over tomorrow.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26
Tinubu won less states than Obi. He did not win any major state so how did he win?

He was rigged in by INEC
Afamed:
Children of frustration over to Una.

It's pure common sense.

You didn't win any of the states in either NE or NW.

You only won 6 Senate seats out of 109

Yet you go around looking for your stolen mandate

No description fits them better than Gbajue
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by emkz: 2:32pm On Apr 26
DMerciful:
If many did not want him to win, how did he win?

Simple, INEC shutdown IREV and wrote results for him.

Let INEC produce the polling unit by polling unit results as required by law

People did not want him to win because majority of the votes went to the opposition.

The division of PDP into Atiku's faction, Obi's group, Kwankwaso's group and Wike's group split the votes that would have gone to PDP.

That is so obvious that even a fool can see it.

Even if they provide you with evidence polling unit by polling unit, you'd never agree that you were defeated.

1 Like

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by emkz: 2:39pm On Apr 26
DMerciful:
He just have enough stolen money to bribe the institutions. His time will pass.

A criminal drug baron, certificate forger and narcotics trafficker carries no grace and thats why Nigerians are seriously suffering under his rulership like never before

I recall your user ID. You said reading my comments was a painful exercise. Responding to my comments means you need medical help.

Responding to your delusions is a waste of productive time.

Run along and go to where children are playing. This is an adult space.

1 Like

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by ifyain: 2:45pm On Apr 26
The election was a reflection of the wishes of Nigerians, election irregularities like corruption is a reflection of the wishes of Nigerians, otherwise the people would have protested for a better society. Leaders are refection of the society. when Trump was peddling false narratives, even his vice president refused to accept such unproven allegations.

1 Like

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by themanderon: 2:47pm On Apr 26
They have the criminal drug Baron by the balls hence they are bound to give this kind of report about him so long as he does their bidding.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by garfield1: 2:56pm On Apr 26
SoNature:
I was shocked when I read that part too. How can Wike rewrite the results of the entire Rivers State and today he's rewarded as FCT Minister and the US report is saying that the election largely reflected the opinions of Nigerians?

The major problem of this country is that our values are so eroded that wrongdoings have no consequences.

So would rivers have changed anything? Can't you see that tinubu won

1 Like

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26
That means you felt really pained when i made that comment.

Sorry about that grin
emkz:

I recall your user ID. You said reading my comments was a painful exercise. Responding to my comments means you need medical help.

Responding to your delusions is a waste of productive time.

Run along and go to where children are playing. This is an adult space.

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26
If the opposition were united, they'd still rig it just above the numbers. Where the opposition not united in 2019? Or you think Buhari won 2019 elections?
emkz:

People did not want him to win because majority of the votes went to the opposition.

The division of PDP into Atiku's faction, Obi's group, Kwankwaso's group and Wike's group split the votes that would have gone to PDP.

That is so obvious that even a fool can see it.

Even if they provide you with evidence polling unit by polling unit, you'd never agree that you were defeated.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by garfield1: 3:08pm On Apr 26
almayda:
The source reported that,some people were prevented by agents of a popular party from casting their votes in the 2023 general election,this revealations was commended and agreed to be the truth.The same source then said,the 2023 election reflected the will of the people,these same people now castigated the source and accused it of spreading falsehood.
How do you reconcile this conundrum.

Because even in America,their elections recorded infractions which cannot affect overall results.are you telling me that because there was violence in parts of Lagos,the whole country result is invalid

1 Like

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by garfield1: 3:09pm On Apr 26
DMerciful:
If the opposition were united, they'd still rig it just above the numbers. Where the opposition not united in 2019? Or you think Buhari won 2019 elections?

Was pdp not the only opposition? So atiku that struggled to win tinubu in the north won buhari in the north?

1 Like

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by bayplus: 3:15pm On Apr 26
Naira20:
They should check which U.S reported it.
Tinubu that was widely rejected that he couldn't even have up to 160k votes from Lagos where do you think he got votes from?
Kano, Rivers, Plateau, Abuja or Kaduna?

We all know what happened even Tinubu and INEC knew Peter Obi won

I do not like Tinubu's style of politics and his economic policies so far, that said

I ask Obedients to show me local govt by local govt, state by state results of how Obi won.

How? Whatever INEC and Tinubu may have done behind the scenes, there were representatives of LP in over 120,000 polling booths out of 178,000.

Can we see the Authentic results of each polling booth, in each wards, in each local govt in some random states perhaps in Sokoto, Kebbi, Adamawa, Kano etc to prove?

It is childish to be crying over something that doesn't belong to you.

We know toddlers usually cry over other toddler's toy, but that is not expected of grown adults. If I can see the evidence, I am prepared to join the Obedient movement immediately

2 Likes

Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26
They were all united in the PDP and still lost because the results will always be rigged just enough to win.

2027 will be different because nobody is going to court
garfield1:

Was pdp not the only opposition? So atiku that struggled to win tinubu in the north won buhari in the north?
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by garfield1: 3:16pm On Apr 26
DMerciful:
They were all united in the PDP and still lost because the results will always be rigged just enough to win.

2027 will be different because nobody is going to court

Kwankwaso was in pdp but worked against atiku.even wike didn't bother himself much
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26
Oga, they'd always rig just enough to win and you know it. Doesn't matter how united the opposition is.

Why has INEC not published polling unit by polling unit results as required by law?
garfield1:

Kwankwaso was in pdp but worked against atiku.even wike didn't bother himself much
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by lionshare: 3:22pm On Apr 26
jaxxy:

yes accurately if we can have the untipexed results and consider the voter suppression figures in gubernatorial.

You must think you are smarter than the folks with skin, blood and sweat$ in the game.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by garykoeman: 3:27pm On Apr 26
DMerciful:

No northern politician dead or alive can pull the crowd the way buhari does in the North.

Atiku is a kid when u compare him with buhari in the north.

With CPC buhari was able to pull a crowd of 12m plus against a sitting president.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by DMerciful(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26
You did not answer the question. You think the 2019 election was not rigged for Buhari?

How many times did Buhari contested with 12 million votes yet did not win? Or you think Nigeria is made up of only core North?
garykoeman:

No northern politician dead or alive can pull the crowd the way buhari does in the North.

Atiku is a kid when u compare him with buhari in the north.

With CPC buhari was able to pull a crowd of 12m plus against a sitting president.
Re: LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will by chopnaira: 3:34pm On Apr 26
Same way they will kick in 2027.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ordeal In The Hands Of The Netherlands Police, By Osoufia / Fausat Ogunbayo Sues West Brighton City For $900 Trillion / LIVE: Special House Of Reps Session On Bribery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.