Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? (1007 Views)

This is the Best Pre Wedding Picture Style I Have Ever Seen. / Why Should A Grown Man Wear This ??? / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by sniperwolf(m): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2007
Let me narrate a story of what happen to my friend yesternight.

Sorry I have no time to narrate the story accordingly because I'm busy at work.

It was cold that night at about 10 pm when my friend named Iyke came to my place saying he had been trying to call his girlfriend because he need to be with her, and for the first time the girl did not pick the call. Not for long when we were outside my neighbourhood chatting when we saw her kid brother walking by and he decided to ask him where his sister had been and her brother replied she went on an errand. So he believed and we got talking, not for another while we saw his girl walking with a young man that is believed to be her boss and according to my friend before he came to the scene the boss was the girl's ex.

It broke my friend heart seeing both of them together and as people that know him to be dating the girl made him a laughing stock.

As we watched and they passed without noticing us after the young man left her so as not to come too close to the neighbourhood. The girl went to the nearest biz center to call my guy and lied that the phone had been in vibrating mode.

Well I'd want to make this so lengthy. It made my friend so confused that he did not go to work today.

I'd like to know how one can deal with heartbreaks.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by omega25red(m): 3:14am On Sep 23, 2007
i have seen a grown man cry in the death of winter in new york this man came home and tried to warm his hands up by putting his cold hands in hot water

that made a grown man cry.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by ima1(f): 4:44am On Sep 23, 2007
why is ur friend confused, he just caught her red handed, so wats the big question
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by afrodixie: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2007
Yes many times! When they lose loved ones. kiss
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by Seun(m): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2007
So she cheated in him. Big deal, girls do it all the time. Get over it, she'll soon cheat on the new guy too!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by lololo(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2007
oooooooooooohhhh sorry oooh, but thats the wey it is, come and gogirls grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by tommyex(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2007
He is even lucky that God gave him 2 grace to catch her,at least his heart breaks early n he has time 2 fix it,she has been cheatin on him since the word GO!.
At least he has learnt a lesson now,DONT TRUST FULLY
Girls n guys of nowadays r just looking 4 1 thing or d other.

Hey! i jus saw a man cry yesterday, guess who,
KWEKU(BBA2)
lol
What a man can do 2 avoid eviction,lol
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by lovemajek(f): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2007
G- go
I- inside
R - release
L- later
S - someone is waiting.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by lovemajek(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2007
Anywhere there is a woman, you see a grown man crying.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Grown Man Cried? by tommyex(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
MAJEK

XTREMELY FUNNY
i ll try 2 remember dat 1
lmfao

(1) (Reply)

Has Ur Heart Ever Been Stolen,: Did U Retrieve It / Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. / Romance: What Is Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.